gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Elation hadn't shaken its grip on the beast. Their little pixie was carrying their progeny, and soon the Abraxas name would be spread ever further. Her rounded form made their chest clench, and tempted a broad grin from them each time they spotted her. Their children would have the world at their feet, Kaine would make sure of it.

The sun was rising. Its faint light filtered into the den that Kaine had laboriously dug out from beneath one of the trees in the cathedral. Its twisting roots had made for an interesting endeavour. However, after several days' hard work, it had been finished. Large enough to fit themself and Agria, with room for at least one other large form. Or a few small ones. With a happy hum, the titan nuzzled their snout further into the fur of their lover's ruff. She smelled divine.

Ever a romantic son of a bitch, the sand furred beast had wrapped themself around her smaller form. Stretched themself protectively around her, to keep her warm and safe. Mismatched eyes roved over her body, wondering if she would enjoy motherhood. This would be Kaine's first litter, and they couldn't be more delighted. However... they had sensed apprehension in their lover. For some time, they had dared not mention it, for fear that Agria would announce an intent to kill the children. After all, she had mentioned a distaste for pups. Would that sentiment stretch to their own?

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-25-2018, 07:10 PM

As the dim light from the sun rose into the den, Agria would remain in her quiet slumber. She seemed like such a delicate creature right now, or perhaps any time she slept. Opposed to her rotten and sarcastic attitude almost all the time.

The light would come up to hit her belly, and it would start to warm her just a little too much. She did have their little heathens keeping it up in there after all. So without warning, she would start to roll around inch by inch as she tried to get comfortable, having absolutely no regard for her man and their ever so great and wonderful cuddle time. Where Kaine was such a romantic, and Agria couldn't say she didn't adore it, Agria was sour to the thought of love and life-long relationships even with her previous one. It was all about her anyway.

Grunting with every turn at this point due to her giant belly, she was nearly on her back and probably pushing Kaine up against the wall, her wide body taking up pretty much the whole thing as she sprawled out in the middle. But just as the sun was no longer cooking the oven, she rubbed the back of her head against the floor of the den, and probably against some of Kaine as well with a satisfied grin that she were finally comfortable.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2018, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2018, 08:39 PM by Kaine.)

Two toned gaze watched mutely as the dappled light spread across the den floor. After a few minutes of warming the amethyst fur of their lover's belly, a frown creased her delicate features. Still sound asleep, she grunted and groaned until her body turned away from the heat. A bemused grin upturned the corners of their dark maw. She was such a strange and wonderful creature, their little pixie. They allowed her to push and shove until she was comfortable, wriggling up against the back of the den. The cool dirt pressed against their spine, but Kaine didn't mind. Anything for their little pixie- at least right now. They owed it to her, for forcing her into the horrors of child rearing.

Ashen limbs spread wide in a phantom embrace, Agria rested once more. The soft rub of her skull against the dirt floor only made their grin wider. Oh how Kaine loved her. Worming their forelimb beneath her neck, they allowed their chest to pillow her cheek and cradle her there. It would be more comfortable than the floor, until they could bargain with some of their kin for a few pelts. Gazing down at her, Kaine was oh so wrapped up in their affection for her. Scooting their body back up to flank her side, they hummed softly.

Crown would lower carefully, resting only partly upon her belly. The unborn pups within were just as soundly asleep as their mother. If they strained their ears, pressing one against her skin, they could make out the faint stirrings of the pups. Realigning their skull so that their chin rested lightly on her belly, they closed their eyes again. The strain of holding part of their weight off of her was worth it. She remained asleep and unaware of their doting.

Oh so softly, they crooned to the pups. Under their breath, allowing the vibrations of their chords to convey the sound through her belly.

"Κοιμάτ'ο κούκκος στα βουνά κ' η πέρδικα στα δάση
Κοιμάται το παιδάκι μου τον ύπνο να χορτάση."

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-25-2018, 09:00 PM

She laid there oblivious to her lovers intentions, they held such a softness for their own kin that if Agria awoke, she'd probably feel sick. Not because of the little life suckers either. Even though Kaine may have felt the struggle Agria felt with bearing these children, she was dedicated to them. It wasn't like she held some bastard children from joe shmo. She actually had a reason to keep these things or at least give them life. For Kaine's sake that was.

Kaine would sing an unknown hymn to the fetuses, in which Agria wouldn't hear until a very belated moment like she heard it in her dreams and it just came across her mind later. Her eyebrows narrowed as she went to open her lashes, squinting with a groan and a quick stretch in her spine when she went to look at Kaine. "What are you doin?" She mumbled, puzzled to their language and also affection for her and her belly.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2018, 09:19 PM

The soft hymn ended just as quietly as it began. It was remarkable that Kaine even remembered them. It had been so long since the elder clan members had mumbled them under their breath to the pups. Their own mother might have sung to them all, but Kaine didn't remember that. Not a second later, their lover stirred. Stretched her aching spine, wordlessly lamented her irritation. The beast lifted their chiseled crown, gazing down at her as she awoke. "What are you doin?" she questioned dubiously.

There was no answer for that which the little pixie would not mock. They went for the truth. "I was singing a lullaby to the children, my love." they rumbled softly, gaze downcast. Was that embarrassment making their cheeks burn? Why, yes it was. "An old lullaby that my family would sing from time to time, to the very young. Does it bother you?" They were worried that their ministrations were overwhelming to the little pixie. Did she have regrets? Was she uncomfortable seeing this side of them? Fallen One, she probably did. Kaine, you fool.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-25-2018, 09:42 PM

Her brows still narrowed as they went on, she would wait sleepishly for a few seconds before actually going to answer, "I mean... I guess not." Not really noticing their own uncomfortable feeling, she wouldn't harass them about their affections the the unborn. But she would think a moment about them actually seeing the tiny wet creatures when she did birth them. A shiver through her soul as she felt disgusted by the thought of their appearance when that happened.

"It's just, do I seem that educated to you?" She questioned with a slight grin to her joking tone, "I doubt I do English here and you're singing what sounds like some mythical fantasy to me." In her one true attempt to show care for the creatures, she would look down at her fat stomach before rolling over onto it, giving Kaine a little more room in their spacious den. "Hopefully they are a little more knowledgeable like you, don't you think?"

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2018, 09:59 PM

For a few breathless moments, the titan worried that she was bothered by their affection. "I mean... I guess not." She said sheepishly. Kaine's grin returned in full force. Great! They extended their neck so that they might press a soft kiss to her cheek. Just like that, she had assuaged all fears they might have had about their future together. After all, they would likely never be able to curb their endless love for their future children. With a slight smile, she asked "It's just, do I seem that educated to you?"

Well.. they had never thought about that. After all, she was well spoken, strong willed, and lovely to look at. The two of them matched up perfectly, or so it seemed. They frowned slightly, brows creased with confusion. "I don't think I understand, little pixie." Did she feel lesser alongside the rest of the clan? That wouldn't do- she was just as lovely and smart as the rest of their family. "I doubt I do English here and you're singing what sounds like some mythical fantasy to me." Ah, it clicked. She did not speak the ancient tongue.

The giant waved a paw dismissively, smile returning. "It is the language of the gods, little pixie. I can teach you, if that would make you feel better." They assured her warmly, scooting into a seated position as she rolled back onto her stomach. In all truth, the sandy titan would do whatever she asked. If she wanted the moon from the sky, they would knock it free. Teaching her Greek would be easy in comparison. "Hopefully they are a little more knowledgeable like you, don't you think?" She questioned.

A heavy shrug would shake their shoulders, tail thumping against the den floor. "I only care that they are healthy, and that they grow to bring fortune to our name and the Fallen God." they rumbled honestly, smiling warmly at their lover. "I'm sure our children will be everything that we could ever ask for." They assured her, once more seeking to place kisses all over her cheeks and muzzle. If she was happy, that was all they needed.

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
05-25-2018, 10:24 PM

She would only shake her head with a grin as her giant insisted to only make her feel better by teaching the launguage of the gods. Eh, she thought, and wouldn't hesitate to share the idea that clicked in her head, "How about we make it a family thing." Really only an excuse to get out of any schooling, but she would play that part of mom for having a family game night.

Kaine would land kisses all over her, and the demoness couldn't help but giggle a little with playful, toothy grins. Mainly because what Kaine said wouldn't put her in the happy train of thought. She hesitated to tell them, because somehow the two could have such a different way of thinking. They always told her to let go of her past, to look in the now, things like that. But she just wasn't that kind of girl was she? And this time, her thoughts weren't related to her physical marks. "Sometimes," Her smiles would drop slightly, but in no way a frown or unhappy, "it just doesn't work out that way."

Rising to her paws she would sway a little to gain her balance for what felt like one side of her belly was heavier than the other, but would quickly go to move forward without fault. She was sure Kaine would question her, as they always felt regard for how she was feeling, but they could wait until they came outside because although her paws felt strained from her weight, the same feeling was happening in her legs laying down. Didn't feel interested enough? No matter, she'd just start to walk out as if she were on "patrol".

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2018, 10:41 PM

Despite her earlier objections, she didn't seem too interested in their offer of lessons. Instead, she offered "How about we make it a family thing." A gentle chuckle would rumble past their dark lips. "That sounds perfect." They said, continuing their onslaught of affection upon her face. Her responding giggles and broad grins brought more light into their den than the sun could have ever dreamt to. It was only once they dared to cease that she spoke again. "Sometimes," she began hesitantly, her eyes not finding theirs. Concern bubbled up in their chest. If they hadn't known her so well by now, they might have missed the ever so slight change in her smile. "it just doesn't work out that way."

As she rose, Agria was a little wobbly on her feet. To be expected, of course. The titan sought to place their body on the side that was unsteady, until she righted herself. Once she was on the move, the giant trailed slowly behind her. The amethyst doll was much slower on her feet lately. Kaine assumed it was because she would be ready to give birth fairly soon. That prospect always brought them excitement. Right now, there was no time for gazing into the future. Something was bothering their lover, and they wouldn't rest until they discovered what it was.

"What do you mean, my love?" They questioned softly, keeping pace by her side. They remained on the flank which had been the most unsteady beforehand, worried that she might still be off balance. Concern knitted their brows, fretful gaze seeking comfort in her familiar visage.