ardent

ALL THE PRETTY THINGS

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 03:20 PM

"Will you come with me?" Her words were a whisper as she nudged Desiree and lifted herself from the ground. She was walking a bit better now, flesh knit together but still her leg refused to give its full range of motion. But still she would walk beside Desiree none the less and lead her to the new caves she had claimed for then. When they arrived Vi would sit and sigh heavily. "I'm so sorry for everything..." She said softly, her voice barely a whisper.

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-21-2014, 03:38 PM

They had both been relaxing and Vi would nudge her gently against her lilac side. Desiree would not argue; nor did she have any intention to, all was forgiven and the purple lore would make sure her wife knew all to well. Perhaps it was time to expand there family? Though everyone knows its impossible for 2 women to do so. She would pick herself from the dusty floor, following swiftly behind vi, keen to know what was troubling her. Though Des wouldn't be kept waiting long and an apology would pour from the red queens mouth. Desiree would look upon her, her facial features soft; her mismatched gaze filled with undying forgiveness, how could she stay mad? Viridiana had provided desiree the world and more. " I could never stay mad at you, vi... I trust you'd would never go behind my back for another?" She would coo gently from her breath, though finally des would pluck up the courage to ask vi for more then what they both ever bargained for. " Do you want to start a family with me vi? Of course we'd need another wolf, but..." The babes murmur would trail of, her gaze looking upon vi to try and read the situation, would she agree?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 03:51 PM

She would follow like the goddess she was, nothing but a gentle softness in her gaze as she looked upon Vi and the red woman couldn't help but melt into that sensation. Desiree's reply was soft and easy, flowing from her lips like water and Vi wouldn't help but sigh, all tension from her muscles fleeing in that breath. "I was stupid to ever even entertain the idea of needing anything but you..." Vi's words were soft and gentle, loving and unlike any tone she ever used with anyone else. For a moment she could close her eyes, reflecting on the past few weeks, the conversations and healing. But it would soon be interrupted but words that slipped from Des's lips. Immediately lantern gaze would fly open, first in alarm but then the expression would fade to curiosity. Where had this come from? "Pregnancy sucks... And I had the misfortune of carrying 5 little hellions to term last time... But if I ever was to do it again I would like to do it with no one else but you..." A soft smile drifted over her lips as she chuckled. "Would be both lay with the same male?" She would ask, wondering how Desiree intended to have these kids.

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-21-2014, 04:12 PM

She would stand there, embracing Viridianas presence. She was the only woman she had ever loved, the only wolf she ever truly wanted to feel any sort of way for. Desire? would wait for answers; though she could only hope that Vi would agree. Would there be conditions? Would vi's current children be accepting to it? Perhaps time would tell if they set there plans to motion. " Your feelings for him are gone, or atleast almost..." Enough of that, she wanted to think happier, it was clear they trusted one another now. It was time for the purple rani to convince her love, of course there would be no strings attached to the suitor or suitors. " you had 5 beautiful... but yes, very annoying helions whom are already growing up and leaving for there wives to be!" Oh solo seemed to be a sucker for young love, Desiree could only hope the two could keep there love blossoming. " You may choose whom may lay with me as i can choose yours; only the best can provide us with beautiful children." would she accept the conditions? It was clear there would be a lot to think about.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 08:38 AM

Her once feelings towards Crucifix would be waved away dismissively, addressed for only a moment before they would be left behind and forgotten. That part of their life was over now and it was time to move on. Desiree spoke if Vi's children and Vi couldn't help but chuckle, she had yet to see the worst sides of her kids other then Hestia but she knew from stories that they could be abnoxious brats and a handful. Then there was Solo, her youngest... Off to start a new adventure elsewhere. And now it was time for Vi and Des to start their own adventure it seemed, with more children... "Would you want to stay here? To continue to lead a pack? The new queen of Elysium kidnapped Fiamette after all and the Tortugan queen seemes to he out for my head. It's not the best environment to be a mother or to raise children..." What was she suggesting? Vi had had such plans to take over the world but now with her leg still almost useless... Did she even want to be a queen anymore? The task had both helped and hindered her marriage in many ways. But more then anything... She didn't want her newborns to be a target especially if she was not well enough to defend them herself. She could only count on the pack for so much.

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2014, 04:58 PM

Her mismatched gaze would look upon the caves, not yet having the chance to explore and yet not really caring at all. She and vi have already been growing stronger, and she didnt want to brake it in any shape or form. The purple queen would listen, and as she went on with the little speech she had prepared the Rani would sit and listen, and to her surprise she really did understand. How couldn't she? Desiree needed no crown to feel like a queen, infact even now when she is one she felt happier travelling the world and being free. Not coming home to the same place with the exact same scenery. She would lean into her wifes body. A sigh leaving her lips " Stay? The only reason im here is for you, vi. I need no crown, now that ive had a feel of power i have decided i dont truly need it. I want a family and i want to know that you'll be happy. If being a rouge is what it'll take then im down for it. I agree, its no place to start a family, id rather get away." She would nod once more, perhaps it was for the best- Covari can go into the hands of another she was sure, For now Desiree and vi could walk away and spend the rest of there years relaxing and not worrying about everyones well being.