Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-04-2018, 04:14 PM

Viper wasn't taking too kindly to her new home, she absolutely hated it here. She was a creature of freedom and, well, Elias took it from her. Just as she was growing into a young lady, and she knew she was learning more about the real world, he stole her from that. She survived on her on so far and did a fine job at that, no one needed to protect her or keep her in chains.

Originally on a narrow trail that ran the cliffside, the young girl would begin moving downward which wasn't the best of moves. The snow that covered the mountain's side would catch her paws and make her fall through the thin surface, sliding her down the cliffside on her rear end where she eventually stared to roll. What could have been a tragedy, was fluffed by endless snow and it actually felt kind of fun for the girl who was known to know no fun. A rare smile on her face as she rose, not quite to the bottom of the valley and still on a slant. She would then continue her exploration of the Maw, her puppy grin fading quickly.

Walk "Talk" Think

Vale I

Loner
The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
06-09-2018, 03:31 PM

Since Elias had assigned Vale to the lambs, he'd taken up a den near them. It seemed important that he stay close, in order to properly keep an eye on the group. With winter now making itself known, the cool breeze threatened at his coat. Luckily, his coat was thick enough to keep him protected from the chill in the air. The man emerged from the den, his muzzle held high. Nose twitched as the wind picked up, no new scents, but something didn't seem right. Instead of looking to the lambs' den, he decided to make his rounds.

Beast was glad that he did, as he came to the cliffside, he saw her. One of the lambs obviously trying to explore. It seemed the snow wasn't something she was quite used to as she had slipped and tumbled down. Vale wasn't quite ready to ruin the young girls fun, even if she was breaking the rules. In fact, the man was curious to see where she was planning on going next. Golden orbs narrowed as he used his large paws for a better grip on his way down the side. Thankful for his anatomy as it made his journey down the rough terrain that much easier.

Vale kept his distance for some time as she moved through the maw, it seemed like harmless exploring, but still, the lambs weren't allowed these kinds of freedoms. It was about time he put this one in her place, their discipline was in his job description after all. His voice loud enough, there was no need to get any closer than he already was. "Excuse me, I'm pretty sure this area is restricted to you, lamb." He kept a calm tone but was ready to get violent if it was necessary. This new job assignment allowed for Vale to learn to control himself. He wasn't allowed to hurt these lambs, and while it had been hard, the beast had managed to keep his demons at bay. Elias was right to place him in this temporary role, and he'd taken his advice of the Apollyon, learning to run with his demons and use their demands to his advantage. Now was the time to put his hard work to the test.

"Talk."

Disclaimer: Vale is unpredictable and could have violent outbursts.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-12-2018, 08:00 AM

No fear was shown as she stopped dead in her tracks and spun to look at the dark man that she had noticed close by the lamb's den recently. He reminded her of Elias, but if anything she held a little more respect for him just by not knowing him. Well, until now.

Eyes narrowed slightly she'd definitely look like a child getting ready to throw a tantrum for not getting to go what they want. "I can't stay in there all day!" she whined slightly, her voice maybe a little quieter than it could have been. Her expressions were definitely trashing the place, but her voice said otherwise. While her mother was maturing at this point in her life, Viper sure wasn't. But maybe that was because she was sent out on her own at such a young age.

She cared little that this man was nearly a foot taller than her, her neck straight up as to stand her ground, almost challenging. She wouldn't fight the man psychically, she knew it would be a losing battle. But that didn't mean she couldn't pout and yell and whatever else was expected, or not expected, of her in her teenage youth.

Walk "Talk" Think

Vale I

Loner
The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
07-01-2018, 07:13 PM

Vale chuckled at the girls exclamation. Of course, the lambs did not live an exciting life, but there were rules. "You could always move up in the ranks, become more than just a lamb." Vale approached and gave the yearling a once over. She seemed quite able, but it was obvious she was the rebellious type. "However, you have to prove yourself worthy, follow the rules that have been set for you. By disobeying these rules, you may just force more rules on yourself."

The man was willing to give the girl a chance, as he had come to be rather patient with his new job. She would need to work with him too, though. There would need to compromise, on her part of course. However, if she could prove herself, at least to Vale then he could put in a good word for her with the Apollyon. "Perhaps we can explore the grounds together, at least on the way back to your assigned den." He was kind in his suggestion, but if he had to he would drag her back to the lambs' den. If this one showed too much trouble, he might even be forced to reassign her to her own little prison in a den with him.

"Talk."

Disclaimer: Vale is unpredictable and could have violent outbursts.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

07-02-2018, 07:37 AM

Her rump lazily hit the ground with a curl in her back, "I didn't ask to be here." She spoke nearly under her breath but could easily be heard by Vale if he chose to. Her eyes wondered off of him as if she were to ignore him, but she wasn't, just that resting bitch face as normal. "I don't like pack life. I was fine living outside on my own." Her voice was blunt and uncaring of the culture and virtues of the pack and of her position. Elias hadn't taught her much of the culture yet, of course as stated she didn't care. She was just bound in chains as she was in Dauntless. But where she was at now, she sure missed her birth pack.

Vale would kindly suggest an "exploration" back to the den and Viper would roll her eyes very exaggeratedly. Standing up strongly in close to a rage, she'd speak only in an irritated tone that watered down her actions at least, "Whatever." And then go to walk past the man of authority back towards the den. He was offering to explore with her, but Viper chose to be a lone wolf which made her unsuitable for pack life, at least at this point in her life. And it would sure make his job a lot harder along with Elias.

Walk "Talk" Think