Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-06-2018, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2018, 06:28 PM by Chrono I.)

These are all scrolly boxes by the way.

Best ways to contact me: Agria or Aranea (I get a notification on all my accounts) or my Discord is Chrono #7017. I have stopped going to skype because I kept getting all these spam people and also I'm learning discord stuff and being awesome.

I try to get on and do posts 1-3 times a week depending on my schedule as well as my husbands. Typically weekends are bad days for me because it's the only time me and my husband can actually do something especially if I get the weekend off. Romance plots are priority, Pack mandatory threads, and anything that makes drastic effects on my characters. Please don't be offended if I take longer to reply to different threads.

Agria Nadia Chimeriad: Chaotic Evil | 4 Years Old (Autumn) | The Risen Empire (Soldier) | Mated (Kaine) | Fighting and Hunting

Muse Level: 7/10

Agria just gave birth to 2 sons and doesn't like babies. I'd love for her to get to know some more Abraxans and probably some wolves to look at her funny when she doesn't act motherly to her children.

Aranea Harper Loire: Neutral Good | 2 Years Old (Summer) | The Eclipse Empire (Healer) | Single | Healing and Navigation

Muse Level: 8/10

Aranea has been turning over a new leaf: getting out of her depression (she's taking meds) and trying to start her life over after she lost her lover and children. I might be interested in some one night stands (I want someone to father her children come summer but holding off this plot until then). She'd be willing to give some healing lessons and meet some more of the wolves in her pack.

Ardyn Morningstar:

This slot will be saved for my Leviathan/Mammon baby

Kefka Abraxas: Chaotic Evil | Less than a year (Winter) | The Risen Empire (Pup) | Single | Fighting and Navigation

Muse Level: -/10

Kefka isn't playable until June 14th. He will mostly stay in the borders but Agria isn't the best mother and it's very possible he can wonder shortly outside. He can be taught the Fallen One's teachings by any who'd like to teach him and he'd love to piss off some of the adults inside the family since he can be a trouble maker.

Leviathan Morningstar: Neutral Evil | 2 Years Old (Spring) | Northern Boreas (Loner) | Mated (Mammon) | Fighting and Hunting

Muse Level: 5/10

I need to spree Leviathan up to 50 posts by spring, so I'm open for just about anything with him currently. He's been pretty laid back recently but can be hot headed and easily irritated. He's been cooped up with his family over the past year and loves to escape them.

Rinoa Adravendi:

This slot is saved for my Caeto Adravendi daughter. I need to save up the gems for her markings before I can bring her in.

Viper: Chaotic Neutral | 1 Year Old (Winter) | Ruina  (Lamb) | Single | Fighting and Hunting

Muse Level: 5/10

Viper is currently a lamb (slave) of Ruina but she is likely to get in a ton of trouble by leaving the borders or standing up to older or wolves with more authority. Anyone who wants to try to put her into her place is welcome to try!

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-06-2018, 06:05 PM
What plots are you looking for?

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-06-2018, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure if all desktops can see it but the boxes are all scrolly!

Mainly romance plots for most (Everyone but Agria and Levi), Leviathan i need to get up to 50 posts, and just all around posts so I can buy Rinoa's markings. Any skill threads will work for me as well!

You can shoot any ideas to me too even for the characters I don't have set up yet.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-21-2018, 12:21 AM
I would love to have a healing thread with Aranea, if your interested? :)

Kefka

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
06-21-2018, 07:24 PM
Sounds good to me sea! I probably won't get around to making a thread until my next day off (which I have no idea when that is xD) So if you'd like to make one that's fine, otherwise I'll get around to it once I come in for posts ^^ Aranea is usually in auster but can also wander around the southern parts of Boreas (also some western and eastern lands but close to the bifrost since that's her way home)

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details:

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
06-22-2018, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2018, 06:02 PM by Riva.)
Tag for you!
here

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-23-2018, 03:45 PM
Send Viper to Reaper, see what they do lol!
Reaper is only nice to the ones he claims as his own or allies, otherwise he is cruel and savage. Beware. This character comes with all the mature themes.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Reaper's profile!

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-24-2018, 06:35 AM
Hey bird! Viper is currently stuck in Ruina, but when an opportunity opens up I'll be down for a thread!

Astraios I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
06-28-2018, 04:07 PM
Sorry for being slow to get around to this - but what direction is Aranea coming from Auster or boreas?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Astraios is broken, mostly mute, with a death wish

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
06-28-2018, 06:31 PM
She's coming from auster to boreas, on her way to meet someone up there!

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-16-2018, 05:18 PM
If Aranea is still in the pack, she and Serene should hook up and talk herbs ;)