Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-12-2018, 10:25 AM

The yearling sat outside the den of the Lambs, simply just sitting and watching. She was eager to do something, she had managed to get out and travel the pack lands unseen, or at least no one had caught her yet until recently. Vale had probably had an eye on her for some time as Elias did. She was the youngest of the Lambs and didn't hold back how she felt about being here.

Obviously jittery, she would rise every few moments and plop her rump back down just a few feet from her previous placement. The snow was crunched down from her form in a few spots, some bigger as she had sat there more than once. She wouldn't ask permission to go anywhere or do anything as that felt like they would be winning to her. As if she was "giving in" and realizing that she was nearly a slave to them and would do as expected.

Walk "Talk" Think

Terra I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
07-01-2018, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 01:45 PM by Terra I.)

Terra had been out and about, looking for Vale. She was eager to get her Rites of Passage done for the rank of Zepar, but felt she'd need help from the dark male. She was well aware that he'd been looking over the lambs, so it was the first place she went. However, instead of meeting with her dark and mysterious friend, she found another. A yearling moving around in the snow. She watched from afar, obviously curious as to what the girl was doing. Perhaps she was stir crazy, it seemed only right for the lambs to feel that way. They had no way to really get out that pent-up energy, being holed in the den all day.

Not only that, this one was obviously young. She had much more energy than the others. Female approached, clearing her throat, a way to make her presence known. "Ave, young one. May I ask what you're doing?" There was no way she could offer the yearling any kind form of release, but a conversation surely wouldn't hurt. She had yet to really meet a lamb, maybe this would be a way of gaining a little more insight on the way Ruina worked.

"Talk."

Terra is fluent in Latin.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-02-2018, 08:29 AM

She wouldn't notice the woman until she spoke, stopping in her pace to look at her with a keen squint. She had some abnormal markings, but none of which were new to Viper. Jupiter was blue after all. But this woman seemed naturally beautiful, and Viper couldn't help but feel jealous which was a new type of feeling for her. Perhaps because of her adolescence.

"I'm just trying... to do... something!" She took a quick seat to calm herself or at least not freak the woman out too much. Her conclusions were right that Viper was young and pent up with energy, only to sit around a den and wait for permission or be taken somewhere. Most of it was probably because she shared the den with older and more obliging lambs. She need someone like... Well like Rain. It was hard for her not to think about her brother in her few moments of felt loneliness. Which was a little more common now that she chose to not want interaction with the others. Being surrounded by other wolves who you wanted to ignore was harder than being alone all together.

"What're you doing here then? Don't think it seems too fun to come visit us." It wasn't meant as a petty comment, or to say the lambs were worth trash or anything. Just a genuine question because even though Viper was force claimed to come here, she didn't know anyone after all and anyone she expected to want to see her she didn't want to see.

Walk "Talk" Think

Terra I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
07-10-2018, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 05:34 PM by Terra I.)

Terra couldn't help but laugh. The girl reminded her so much of herself as a yearling. So eager to get out and see the world, her mother keeping her from it all for her 'safety'. She seemed to have already formed an opinion about Ruina and their lambs, and it didn't seem to be all that kind. Amber gaze shifted to the den, only to catch a glimpse of Vale sleeping. " Well I was here to visit a friend, but he seems to be occupied at the moment. So I suppose I'm here to talk to you." A grin pulled at the corners of her mouth, revealing those sharp canines, still white for the most part.

Terra stood, motioning for the girl to follow. The lambs weren't allowed to leave their designated area, but that didn't mean that their conversation had to interrupt the others' rest. Once they were a good bit away, Terra would speak again. "What would it take to make you see how interesting Ruina is? I realize that you feel like they simply took you away from your life, but maybe you can make the best of it? Learn a little about a new culture! Scientia sit potentia!"

"Talk."

Terra is fluent in Latin.