Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-12-2018, 04:02 PM

ooc. marked M for language, count yourselves warned!

The dark entity that had loomed over their shoulders all their lives was dead. His head severed for good measure, buried in the dirt somewhere his detached body may never hope to uncover it. Though he may pray to be reunited and live again, he would never succeed. That thought brought peace to the dark bitch. The day was gloomy, with snow falling in fat flakes from above. It never seemed to end. Apparently winter in the north was nothing but cold and snow for months on end. How did anyone manage it? If she hadn't been so goddamned restless, she would have spent yet another day holed up in her cave.

Her front toes hung over the edge of the cliffside, shoulders hunched against the occasional breeze that whipped up the side of the mountain. A layer of snow accumulated on her back, growing by the minute. For all intents and purposes, one might have assumed her to be a gargoyle perched at its post.

Walk "Talk" Think

NOBODY PRAY FOR ME

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 04:19 PM

He needed some kind of different terrain than the usual. It was easy to run on flat ground especially after training it repeatedly. So he would find himself one of the nearby mountains in order to satisfy his needs.

About halfway up the mountain, he caught the scent of a familiar and quickly put a grin on his face before coming around the corner for his vision to focus on his sister. "Didn't take you long to move back in, after that pack disband." gentle in his tone he would surprisingly keep a fair distance from Sathanus before taking a seat and looking out at the view from on top the cliff side. He'd look back with a low chuckle, "I promise not to piss on your rock this time."

Whether Sath noticed it or not, Leviathan was beginning to mature in a few ways or at least calm his temper. It still wasn't hard to piss him off but he had been holding back on fights and perhaps just learning to let things go. Not so easy with wolves he had to see nearly every day.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-12-2018, 04:34 PM

Heavy pawsteps approached from behind her. The wind was not in her favour, leaving the newcomer a mystery. To be honest, the wraith couldn't be bothered to look and see who it was. Either way, they were intruding on her home. Someone was getting an ass kicking. "Didn't take you long to move back in, after that pack disband." a familiar voice announced. Oh good, lucky me. She thought to herself sourly. The faux cheer her brother was laying on was already aggravating. Only now did she disturb the growing layer of snow on her back to look at him. "Didn't take you long to come harass me, either." She snarked, and turned back to her view. The whole continent stretched on forever from up here.

Leviathan took a seat at the cliffside as well, leaving a safe distance between them. "I promise not to piss on your rock this time." he said with a laugh. She rolled her eyes. "I should hope so, I'd hate to have to kick your ass again." she retorted in a monotone, rather disinterested. Crimson gaze flicked over to fix upon him for a moment. He must have heard the news, or he wouldn't be so fucking chipper. She'd better check, just to make sure. It would be a hell of a conversation starter, after all. Hey, aren't you just fucking tickled that our grandfather is rotting in the ground? Quirking a brow, she would turn her features towards him. "Did you hear what our father did?"

Walk "Talk" Think

WAR CHILD

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 04:52 PM

He was quite amused with her responses as per usual. He was a joker himself, and Sath just had an irritatingly funny way of saying stupid shit to comeback him.

But her question would have him on edge, he hadn't heard anything yet. It had actually been sometime since he personally one-on-one had a talk with Sam. Perhaps he was finally getting the hint his son didn't care for him so much. "Please" He exagerated as he went to plop down as if he was getting ready to hear the most dreaded news of the year, "Tell me it doesn't involve him sticking his dick into anything else because I don't think I could handle any more kids."

He was completely clueless as to what happened and that their most damned enemy was finally nothing to worry about. But Levi still had speculations about his "aunt and uncles" anyway. Abba being dead wouldn't completely put him at ease.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-12-2018, 06:00 PM

Based on the blank expression, he had no clue. Perfect. It took all of her strength not to grin, to display her mirth and delight before he could know why. "Please" he drew the syllables out as he flopped onto the snow covered stone beneath him. "Tell me it doesn't involve him sticking his dick into anything else because I don't think I could handle any more kids."

"I fucking well hope not," she barked, brows rising to indicate her distaste. The image of their father engaging in necrophilia with their grandfather's bloated, decomposing corpse burned itself into her eyelids. Well, there was some nightmare fodder for the next few months. The ebon bitch fixed her brother with a stern look. "Abba is dead." She announced without ceremony. "Father'd had enough. He killed him." Elation filled her bones every time the words were uttered, ecstasy dragging its fingers down her dark spine.

"Our beloved sister is storing his head somewhere on that island stronghold of yours." Lips curved into a cruel grin, tail beating against the ground once, twice, and then laying still. After all these years of fear, they were free. How must Leviathan feel?

Walk "Talk" Think

WAR CHILD

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 06:23 PM

Finally, they actually shared something in common. It was rare for the beast to think that. He and Sath had always bumped heads while he and Mammon well... they all knew.

But his neck bobbed to the news, it was definitely surprising. Sam had killed Abba? Sam? It was hard, no impossible, to believe. Their father had protected them since the day of their birth but actually killing Abba? That couldn't be right.

"Oh." Stunned and nearly speachless to the thought, "If what you say is true, then what about Gabriel and Uriel and the rest of them? I don't trust them the slightest next to Abba." His gaze was fixed on Sath in his question, but would go back to the far trees and terrain. "I mean, they must be mad at Samael. And we all know what that means for us."

Her next words however would trouble him. "Oh... I didn't know..." and it was extremely obvious that maybe for even the first time Leviathan was showing some kind of mistrust feeling, or any type of sad feeling, flat-out in front of Sathanus. Mammon knew? Why didn't she tell him? She had been spending an awful lot of time with Sam recently... Levi knew that he had been absent sometime within the last year but he was better now and hadn't left her since. He was here, why did she need to find consolment in their father? Maybe his hatred for Sam was just blinding him.

"I, uh. I would have liked to do it myself, you know?" His golden optics that were down in misconception rose to the horizon and then back to his sister. "After what he did to mom, that's just all I've thought about."

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-12-2018, 06:38 PM

The odd jolt of his head as she spoke only made the warm feeling in her chest bloom further. This was great! Being able to do that to his face? Worth every drop of blood drawn between them over the years. A soft, "Oh." was punched from his lungs. Yeah. It was quite the bomb to drop. She had reacted much the same, and could imagine he would have mocked her for it just as she did him. "If what you say is true, then what about Gabriel and Uriel and the rest of them? I don't trust them the slightest next to Abba." He seemed hesitant, wary. Fair enough.

A heavy shrug. She shook some of the snow from her head. "Seems like he was threatening them too, and that was half the reason our father snapped." she drawled, ignoring the pang in her chest. They hadn't been enough- he'd needed to fear for his cursed siblings, and his new kids. She joined her brother in staring solemnly at the horizon. It was better than eye contact, in a moment like this. "I mean, they must be mad at Samael. And we all know what that means for us." Again, she would offer a shrug. "Dunno." The bitch grunted. " 's not like I hang out with them." In fact, she did her best to avoid them as much as possible. After all they'd done? The fuckers were lucky she didn't tear their limbs off one by one.

"Oh... I didn't know..." Now that was a new tone. One she hadn't heard in years. Not since their mother had been slaughtered. She glanced over at him, finally. He looked like all the air had been beaten from his lungs. Were those tears in his eyes? No, it had to be a trick of the light.

"I, uh. I would have liked to do it myself, you know?" he said, voice gruff. Now there was something they could both agree on. The wraith had been choked that she hadn't been given the honour of splaying his guts onto the grass, of watching the light fade from his eyes. She wanted to piss between his ribs and fill his empty lungs with soil. She deserved it damn it! "After what he did to mom, that's just all I've thought about." They both deserved it. Pulling her focus from her macabre train of thought, she looked back to Leviathan's ebony marked features. "You and me both, brother mine." She sighed, shaking her head.

Walk "Talk" Think

WAR CHILD

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 07:01 PM

"Well that's a bunch of bullshit." His thoughts the same as Sathaus', "they weren't enough". "Sorry but whatever respect I actually had for him is gone. Fuck that he took care of us, fuck that he made our lives worth living, and fuck that he killed Abba." Maybe a little dramatic, but honestly he was fed up. He sat back up, shaking the snow from his own pelt that didn't seem to make that much of an effect as it did on Sath's dark one. "He's dead to me." Of course that didn't mean he would get up in his face and threaten to rip his throat out the next time he saw him. But he was tired of being "the nice guy". He probably wouldn't mention his feelings and why to Sam or even Mammon at this point, but he would sure show it.

"It's been a while since a heart to heart so why stop now?" He shouted slightly, letting out a sarcastic "ha" and refusing eye contact with her only because his blood was now boiling since he got himself worked up. "Ava didn't fucking tell me. Like she has something to hide or some shit, I don't know." He shook his head with disappointment mixed in with anger. They were always true to each other, she just happened to "forget" that she took Abba's head and buried it where they would possibly go and fuck on top of it? Would that be the time to drop the bomb? This wasn't something to throw a surprise party over. He wanted to know this as soon as it happened and now it felt like he was the last to know.

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-02-2018, 05:55 PM

Incandescent rage spilled from her brother's jaws. A tirade that was a long time coming tossed out fearlessly into the chilly winter air. As she did, he no longer respected their father. Who did anymore? Perhaps his new children, but they were fools. Young and naive, without the hardships of the family's past to harden them against the world. Crimson gaze flicked over to him as he heaved himself to his feet, briskly shaking the snow free of his alabaster coat. His reaction was perfectly sensible. If Sathanus could have, she would have cursed her father for depriving the rest of them of the chance to kill Abba.

"It's been a while since a heart to heart so why stop now?" Leviathan spat cruelly. The derisive, mocking tone spelled trouble. "Ava didn't fucking tell me. Like she has something to hide or some shit, I don't know." he seemed genuinely hurt, which was a rare occasion for sure. The onyx gargoyle finally shifted from her seat on the edge of the cliff, turning to face her brother. Snow tumbled freely from her shoulders and back, not that she noticed. A grimace twisted her features.

"Sounds like something you should probably bring up with her." Rough vocals offered weakly. "Burying family under the front porch is definitely something I'd want to know about, if it were me." In a rather clandestine moment, it seemed that she was the voice of reason for once. It was an odd feeling. The bitch quickly decided she didn't like it. "Doesn't hurt to bring it up, if she avoids the question, then you know something's up."

Just like that, the moment was over. Giving relationship advice ended here and now in this conversation. Garnet eyes drifted away from her brother. The clouds were darkening. "Looks like the weather's turning. You'd better get going." She grunted, turning toward her cavernous den. A few steps brought her to its gaping mouth. She turned to look over her shoulder, hesitating. "Or you can hide out from Mammon here for a bit, if you'd like. Up to you." She left it up to her brother, seeing as he was a rather mercurial brute. Either way, she didn't want to be out here for too long. No doubt the wind would pick up and throw her from the peak eventually. She ambled into the cave, leaving her brother to his decision.

.:Sathanus - Exitus:.

Walk "Talk" Think

WAR CHILD

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-02-2018, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2018, 07:19 PM by Leviathan.)

It wasn't relationship advise he wanted from Sath, but she sure gave him her best. It just felt so great to get it off his chest especially immediately after the news, knowing that Mammon was his only source of release and who ever really understood his emotions.

He wouldn't really consider questioning Mammon, at least that's what he thought now. Of course he didn't think any infidelity towards their father would happen, he wasn't sure what to think at all. Maybe Mammon was leaving him aside and losing their touch. Something he didn't want to feel but sure was hitting his brain hard.

He wouldn't say much at all and as Sath went to rise in the darkening night, he would only look to her with a smile as if to thank her. He'd watch as she went to go into her own den inside the mountain, a moment to think of her offer. "Sath?" He'd turn around away from the setting sun, only to see that his dark sister was steps away from entering her home. He'd pull back knowing his voice was lost in the wind, etching a tiny grin before going to work his way back down the mountain.

He wasn't sleeping beside either of them tonight. Mammon could bitch all she wanted, but he knew if he stayed here with Sathanus, he would do something he regretted. His loose ties towards his other litter mate had always pulled strings on him. But he was trying hard to not let himself ruin whatever kind of relationship they actually had.

-Exit Leviathan-

Walk "Talk" Think

Important Details:

Plotting Thread