Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-16-2018, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 05:20 PM by Reaper I.)
☥ First off...
  • Reaper is a wolf who is an emotionless, savage, feral wolf. He likes to fight and claim things, though he is only currently a year old, he will not hesitate to take what he wants. He needs a few things though, the first of which is that post count has got to come up. I am trying to get his gem count too, he needs to get his companion! Also, I would love to work on his Navigation & Fighting skills. I'm not sure, either way, the needs I have for him are as follows:

☥ "Friends":
  • While Reaper will never be able to form real relationships, except with those he claims as his own, he does need wolves who he knows he could call on. He needs "friends", not necessarily to hang out with, but mostly just hunting and sparring buddies. Be warned that to be friends with this wolf is not easy, and usually involves food. Or perhaps a well-fought spar. Respect can be won if the wolf is strong.

☥ Wolves to feel "meh" about:
  • Not all wolves will get a violent response from Reaper, some wolves are lucky enough not to rouse him or warrent his aggression. He needs wolves he can run into that won't chafe or excite him, but let him be mellow and relatively chill. Hell, he may even be able to learn something from them or teach them something.

☥ Followers to idolize him:
  • I have huge plans for Reaper, and he is gonna need help, which means that he is gonna have to build up a rep and find followers to claim as his own. These wolves will have to be strong in their own right, but extremely submissive when it comes to interactions with Reaper. They should also be willing to defend what is his as if it were their own without actually taking from him. Follower relationships will be built over time, I am in no rush with him just yet.

☥ Women, women, women:
  • Like all teenagers, Reaper needs to find a few females he wants to keep for himself, the ones he wants to claim. He will have many, they will have to be extremely submissive to him and only him. They are to let no other wolf touch them, and they will be protected by the most savage beast ever! Please, please, please help him! He needs all the pretty babies! He doesn't hurt what he calls his, instead, he is unusually tender and almost sweet...unless he's excited or has to forcibly claim them.

☥ Skill-building buddies:
  • Whether it's to help with Fighting or Navigation, Reaper needs to get as many skill points as he can, while he can. I have plans for this guy! We can do any kind of spar that doesn't end in Reaper's death. I don't mind maims, provided they are not life or child endangering XD. He will also need to travel all over Boreas and Auster, that way he can decide which place is best to start his empire! He needs many new faces, and maybe even a few hairy situations to get out of, so please, help me build my psycho to fame and glory!

☥ Thread Counter: [○]- not done [●]- done
  • 1. For Sathanus - North - [○]
  • 2. For Chroma - North - [○]
  • I will be keeping track of these very closely in order to make fast and efficient posts. I don't want this to take too horribly long. I am so ready for all of this! If I miss your thread for more than 2 days, please bug me!
"Talking." Walking. Thinking. "Hearing." "Salem."
Reaper is only nice to the ones he claims as his own or allies, otherwise he is cruel and savage. Beware. This character comes with all the mature themes.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Reaper's profile!

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-17-2018, 05:48 PM
I'd love to pitch Sathanus at him, just to see what happens. Tbh she needs any kind of interactions, and I don't mind spars (even if they escalate to maims, since I wanna scar her up). She and Reaper might find something in common, or just try and kill each other.
Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-18-2018, 11:08 AM
-Grabs Chroma-
She could be his, she'll probably submissive because of his looks and all. So they could work.

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-18-2018, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 10:08 PM by Reaper I.)
@Denny
They could definitely meet up and see where it goes! If it develops into a spar or whatevs that's cool ^^ I'm not trying to get him too horribly scarred, but I don't mind a couple to exaggerate his handsomeness ;)
LINK: here

@Bear
We can definitely thread them and see how it goes, she sounds simply beautiful!! I'm rather excited to get a bit of possession going ^^
LINK: here
Reaper is only nice to the ones he claims as his own or allies, otherwise he is cruel and savage. Beware. This character comes with all the mature themes.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Reaper's profile!