Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-18-2018, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2018, 10:06 PM by Reaper I.)
An odd hunger was upon the brutish male as he made his way from the caves to a part of Boreas he had seen from the top of the mountains. A small cove, not far from where he was making his home, it lay surrounded by pillars of dark red rocks and black sand. The coastline was an odd uneven line that appeared from the top of the mountain as though something had taken a bite out of the coast. He wanted to see more, moving down the ridges of the mountains toward the cove. Palm trees littered the area, along with some stubborn plant life that still clung to the cliffs. There were tidepools in the sand that mostly contained starfish and sea urchins, though a few held small crabs. Barnacles grew on the rocks where clams lay in their beds by the cliffs that led into the ocean. He looked around, cold gaze washing over the landscape with n eager glint in them. Today would be a good day, he felt it. There was a need for more, for something else in his life. It was time to begin his growth into the god he was meant to be.

OOC: For the nav points & possible fighting!

"Whispers." Movement. "You." "Salem."
Reaper is only nice to the ones he claims as his own or allies, otherwise he is cruel and savage. Beware. This character comes with all the mature themes.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Reaper's profile!

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-19-2018, 12:02 AM

[Image: 2I0U2qv.jpg]

She walked along, her ear twitched and quivered. Today was going to be a nice day, she felt it. Her head was lowered and her nose twitched softly. Her tail hung low behind her, while her ear's fluttered. A gentle smile placed on her charred lips, her tail wagged slightly. She took a seat and nipped at the water. Making a silent wave, grow in the tide pool. She giggled softly, as she lowered her maw to lap at the water. She then sneezed, that did not taste right. Her lips quivered to show her displeasure. That was not the sweet water she craved, in fact, it was salty and made her even thirstier. She narrowed her eye's, what was this. She hadn't ever been to this place, or even near the ocean. But she didn't like the water that came from here, not one bit! She looked up from the water to see a boy not too far from herself, she stopped. He was quite... How to word it... Scary, all though she found a slight attraction to him. She just sat there, like a good girl. She didn't know what to say or do. She was dumbstruck.

"Be caught under my spell!"
&
You know you love me.

OOC: For Intellectual points, and maybe Hunting.

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-23-2018, 02:57 AM
// Black sand gave way beneath massive paws as he moved down the beach, winds whipping the russet and black of his fur as he looked further down the broken coast. There was a sudden flash of white against the otherwise dreary landscape of blacks and greys, red-lined ears perked up as he halted white paws in mid-step. That gnawing hunger returned as he looked at the female, and while he wasn't yet old enough to understand the impulse, Reaper knew enough to get what it meant. It was almost an instant need to possess the black and white creature who walked in his direction. As he froze, she seemed to mirror him, though where his tri-colored tail rose above his hips in instant dominance, the female sat and seemed to wait for him to come closer. That won't do. He thought to himself as he watched her. Come to me. He says, his dark voice easily heard over the crashing of the waves and the howl of the wind.

// His usually cold gaze heated with the threat of violence if she dared to refuse him, dark green gaze slowly moving over her frame as he weighed her in his mind. On the outside, she looked to be sound and strong, the appeal of her features was not lost on the savage brute. He admired the greys and blacks on the background of white that had caught his eye. There was a strength hidden beneath the thickness of her pelt that said she would produce fine children when the time came. Bright, icy blue stared at him with an awestruck expression that he found magnetizing and obsessive. Fortune favored him today as he waited for her to obey him, the first test, to see if she would be a good candidate for his plans. What she did would determine her fate, for the beast was hungry for anything today.

Reaper speaks, Your words, Walk, Think, Salem talks,
ART & HTML BY BIRD
Reaper is only nice to the ones he claims as his own or allies, otherwise he is cruel and savage. Beware. This character comes with all the mature themes.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Reaper's profile!

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2018, 03:15 AM

As the brute spoke, she lowered her head in a very unusual pose, and walked in a quick but slow pace. She obeyed the man for a reason, she couldn't put her mind on. She stopped about a foot away from him and stood their. She didn't know what to do, a sudden feeling flushed over her. Wait was she attracted to him? She just stood there, before she lowered her head slightly so she was in a pose that slightly looked like a bow. Her actions, would be under his words. For she had fallen into his spell. As she looked into his eye's she felt her stomach flutter, and she was lost.

&
You know you love me.

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-23-2018, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2018, 03:43 AM by Reaper I.)
// As those three words slipped from his black maw, the female slunk forward in a bowing gait that saw his tail raise straight into the air as he stood, waiting for her. She left a respectful foot between them as lowered her head with an obiviously submissive bow. So far the brutish male was pleased with her behavior, his ears slid forward on his head as he rose to tower above her. Waving his russet, black and white tail behind him like a pirate's flag, the male's voice came forth once more, his gaze meeting hers as he walked blatanly into her personal space. His entire body was stiff with typical dominant male gesturing, hard emeralds boring into crystalline aquamarine as he gives a soft warning growl. The sound rumbled like thunder and waves crashed behind them, his demand clear as he aimed his chest to deliver a gentle but firm push to her shoulder. His wordless command said he wanted her to submit to him, to avert her gaze in silent admission of what he already knew would be true. She was his and he dared her then and there to dispute it. They matched in height, but her bowed form allowed him to tower over her as he growled his warning to her. This was not a love at first sight thing for the beast, he just knew what would further his plans, and the woman seemed to have brilliant genes and an excellent smart brain.

// Reaper vs Chroma - Right to Mate challenge
Round: 1/2
Height: 36"
Build: Heavy

ART & HTML BY BIRD

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2018, 03:59 AM

When the brute growled, she knew this was a warning. She lowered her gaze away from him, and her tail sunk from the neutral pose it had been in. She was his, she waited for what was to happen next. She would not fight, she had nothing to fight from. She was giving herself to him, and she would prove it to him by lowering her gaze. That was what he asked, and she would do it. She felt a pressure on her shoulder, and she gave in. She lowered her head further to the ground, and lowered her body too. She would do whatever she could to please him.

Reaper vs Chroma - Right to mate challege
Round: 1/2
&
You know you love me.

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-23-2018, 04:13 AM
// What a brilliant woman he had chosen for himself, a pleased rumble escaped him as she did what he told her. That she understood without him having to say anything was testament to his choice, to her intelligence. She buckled beneath the firm pressure of his chest against her shoulder, and the young lady rolled to her side, but this was not enough for the monstrous male. He moved to stand over her, his paw coming out to roll her onto her back. She had submitted to him, but he would forever remind her of his dominion. Lowering his muzzle, the male growled once again, that utterly masculine voice slipping forth as he paused black lips against the delicate shell of her ear.  All mine, the words were spoken on a hissing whisper chased by a low growl. Mine! He spoke up this time, reaching down with parted jaws to clamp over her throat. He didn't bear his fangs down enough to choke her or mar her flesh, but enough so that she would remember his claim. So long as she accepted his claim, she would be fine. Reaper highly doubted the clever woman to dispute him, he felt she was smart enough to give him what he wanted.

// Reaper vs Chroma - Right to Mate challenge
Round: 2/2
Powerplay permission was given by Bear!

ART & HTML BY BIRD

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2018, 04:19 AM

She felt a weird sensation tingle down her spine, as he spoke. Yes she was his, she was only his. She let him claim her, she trusted he wouldn't hurt her. So she didn't flinch, nor move out of his grip. That would be a bad move, all she would do is wait for him to let her go so she could say "I'm Chroma, Master." then she would be silent again. For then she'd wait for him to tell her to speak, for he owned her. She would protect what was his with her life, because she didn't kill her when he could have. She would be his from this moment forth.

Reaper vs Chroma - Right to mate challege
Round: 2/2
&
You know you love me.

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-23-2018, 04:44 AM
// She relaxed in his grip, giving total satisfaction to the psychotic male who held his teeth over her most vunerable body part. Growling with his satisfaction, Reaper released her throat and lay his form over hers so that the might feel the strength of his body against her. It was part need to comfort and need to possess that made him cover her, his rough tongue gliding over her face before he nibbled along her cheek. Then, just as soon as the affection started, Reaper stood, listening as she gave her name and called him Master. Chills spread over his form, hackles rising for the first time since their initial interaction. Oh, he liked that, he would demand it from her to always call him master, as soon as he could properly think. My Chroma, I am Reaper. You are safe. His dark green gaze looked over her face, leaning over to catch the aquamarine of her eyes. No harm would ever come to her with him around, and she would never know an affection as rare and special as his. Chroma would learn him, as he would learn her, but there would never be a question of who was the dominant one. As he kept her there on her back, he curled himself over her and nibbled along the bottom of her painted jaw. Her beauty held him captivated and he sought to gently nip and play in the monochrome beauty of her. His personal plaything was simply so wonderful and smart! He was actually in a rare mood, one that could only be described as temporary contentment. Things were going his way, just the way he liked them to.

ART & HTML BY BIRD

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2018, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2018, 05:59 AM by Chroma.)

She smiled, she would nudge herself deeper into his neck if he allowed. She would then aim to gently lick the bottom of his chin, she knew that she was safe. "My sweet master." she would attempted to coo softly in his ear, then bring a soft nip to it. His  body heat was over whelming, she never wanted this to end. The soft nibbling at her painted jaw line, brought chills running down her spine. She would press herself into him, she craved his touch. She would push her muzzle into him, inhale his sweet scent and exhale it. She would gently lick and groom her mate, softly she laid licks to his shoulder and neck and up to his ear. She glanced into his emerald eye's, and smiled. Before sighing contently, and laying her maw on his shoulder.

&
You know you love me.

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-23-2018, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2018, 06:40 AM by Reaper I.)
// The sensation of having a wolf willing to submit, to even show him affection in return was an odd one, but satisfying nonetheless. The female beneath him nuzzled into his neck and dared to lick his chin, though for the first time in his life, Reaper chose not to react in a violent manner. As she nipped gently at his ear, Reaper growled softly in response and nibbled over the bridge of her muzzle. It was alien to him to have another groom or care for him at all, and the fact that Chroma was fearless enough to reach out and touch him at all furthered his belief that she was sent to him. My sweet master, she cooed into his ear, earning a raising of one eyebrow as he looked down at her. I am not sweet, Chroma. Beware of the beast who marries you this day, I am not known for my kindness. It was the most he had spoken to anyone, and the gentlest warning he had ever given. Reaper shuffled himself to curl around her form, tucking her tight against him as they lay on the freezing beach. To be honest, he hadn't felt the cold since she walked onto the sands. The whole world had disappeared, dwindling down until he saw only her. His obsession, his prize.

ART & HTML BY BIRD

Chroma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2018, 06:45 AM

She paused, but he was to her. He cared for her, "And I agree upon it, I know one thing I'm safe with you. And you may not be kind to others, but your pretty gentle to me." she would coo softly, and deliver a soft nudge to his shoulder. "But I know another thing, I'm forever yours my dear and my Master." she said softly, snuggling into his heat. She was safe and warm. She wasn't alone, she had her beast. Her beast the one she would love till she was died. She would look at him once more, delivering a boop to his nose with her's. Then she pull a soft smirk, before curling into a ball and looking at the sky. She loved this. He protected her from the cold wind, but left himself to be bite by it's bitterness. He was kind, even if he didn't admit it. She sighed contently.

&
You know you love me.

Reaper I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dea
06-23-2018, 10:18 AM
// His words made her think, but only for a moment as she nudged his shoulder with reassuring gestures, as though he were the one who needed comfort. Those cold, dark green emeralds looked over her beautiful features, and there was the subtlest signs of softening within their depths. It was good to know that she understood she was safe, even if it meant she also knew she wasn't entirely safe from him. There would be days he would be hard as hell to live with, and she had just promised him to be there with him forever. His face was blank and expressionless, but faint lines around the corners of his lips revealed the barest ghost of a smile. He wasn't sure whether it was a weakness within her mind that made her want to truly be his, but the fact that she did made it not matter that much. I'm forever yours my dear and my Master. A masculine purr escaped him as the title of master left her sweet mouth, though in response to the romantic jargon she spewed, Reaper only offered the small token of advice that was needed, You are mine until death. The Reaper is kind to his wife, unless she misbehaves. It was as much as an admission of affection as she would bleed from him, tossing a violent promise in at the end to let her know just what she ws in for. It would be unfair to let her walk into his lair blind, wouldn't it? He was her guide in this life.

// So, as he allowed her to nuzzle and bury her face into the thickness of his ruff, Reaper nibbled along her neck and chest. He groomed her mystical grey and white form, making her presentable enough for his liking - which is to say, immaculate. She looked up at him, though she wisely avoided direct eye contact, and leaned her nose into his. It was a gesture he eagerly returned, gently touching her nose with his own as he lay over her. His father had been right, Boreas was the land meant for him. The colder climate of the North was perfect for his thick pelt and broad frame, and he had a female that was guaranteed to make fine cubs to support the empire he planned to build. While he was a naturally hot-blooded male, Reaper knew their day on the beach was drawing to an end. Thunderheads began to make themselves known with a rather ominous clashing of thunder, as the subsequent lightning flashed, Reaper looked down at the female who would one day be his queen, Follow me, rain is coming. He spoke plainly and moved to allow her to rise, then trotted briskly for shelter with his mate in tow. She would never be far from his sight, he would kill for her, fight and bleed for her now, she was his and they were going home.

-exit Reaper-

ART & HTML BY BIRD