gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2018, 08:58 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

On patrol once again, scouting the surrounding areas. It was becoming routine, to stop through the lands nearest the empire. Partly to make sure they remained familiar with the lay of the land, but also to keep an eye out for new developments nearby. If a pack settled here, they would want to be the first to know. Today, it was blisteringly hot. Having begun their patrol in the early morning, the sun was well above their head by the time they reached the cool embrace of the shade riddled woodlands. A soft sigh was ushered from taxed lungs, reveling in the soothing caress of cool air.

They had been here once before, tracking down their beloved after a particularly devastating spat. In the end, it had been remedied. The beast hoped the association wouldn't linger in their mind for too long. Shaking the cloying heat from their shaggy pelt, the titan pressed onward through the woods. Each step was taken into a twisting labyrinth of trees, and they got the feeling they were getting nowhere. A low, somewhat frustrated grunt passed inky lips. Mismatched gaze roved along the trees, wondering if a clue to the correct path lay with them. They imparted no secrets upon them.

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Normally she wasn't one to complain about the heat, but today even Razi was happy to find herself escaping to the woods rather than traveling out in the open again. Honestly, her favorite part of summer was when it was over. Her pelt was too thick for this crap, but unfortunately her family had decided this was where they were settling and moving now was hardly an option. So, to the cover of the treeline she went!

She'd explored for a while, weaving through the trees, scaling boulders and pausing briefly to drink from a small pond before continuing her journey in the rough direction of the canyon. The trail that led to it was still a ways away by her estimate. That was okay, she'd be home in a matter of hours to tell her excitable children all about the things beyond the home they knew. She was considering finding something to bring back to them, maybe something they could play with and tear up with those needle-sharp teeth of theirs, when she caught wind of a familiar scent.

Sweeping quietly through the shadows the ebony and gold woman quickly spotted the familiar form of one of her older siblings. Making no effort to conceal her approach Razi padded forth to walk alongside Kaine if allowed. "Scouting in my neighborhood, hm? Mind if I join?" she asked, tail swishing gently just above her hocks.
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-19-2018, 10:18 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Soft footfalls drummed along behind the beast, who warily turned their head to glance over their shoulder. Ah, it was one of their kin. Razi, who had left not too long ago to join young Ashiel's new empire. That must be going quite well, as they had yet to hear much other news from the clan. She trotted along at their side, and they made no move to dissuade her. Company was much appreciated. It had been rather hectic at home for the past while, and it would be nice to speak with someone who wasn't their beloved or children. "Scouting in my neighborhood, hm? Mind if I join?" She questioned amiably.

A warm expression that couldn't quite be called a smile was called upon their features, directed toward her. "By all means." they rumbled, pausing to stare at a hollow high in a tree to their right. The soft chittering of young birds came faintly from within. At least something was enjoying this eerie forest. The titan resumed walking not a moment later. The blissfully cool air had them feeling far better than during the late morning portion of the walk. Two toned gaze drifted to their sibling, quirking a brow. "Tell me, do you know any way through the forest? I feel as though I have been roaming in aimless circles for the better part of this patrol." There was humour in their voice, trying to play off their own foolishness.

YOU'RE THE ONE HABIT I JUST CAN'T KICK

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-30-2018, 06:42 PM
Grinning at her half-siblings assent, Razi sauntered over, padding along-side the larger wolf. The soft songs  of birds, cool shade of leafy trees, and good company. What more could one ask for? It was a lovely day to explore indeed. Her tail fanned the air gently as Razi gazed cheerily out through the wooded paths that cut through the forest in many directions.

Hopping over a clump of knotted roots that grew up through the middle of the trail, Razi smirked and gestured ahead of them, "Is that why those paw prints look eerily similar to the one's you've been leaving?" A joke was intended, though she wouldn't be too surprised is she was right in her assumption and Kaine had in fact wandered aimless circles before she arrived. The forest was a tricky place to navigate.

After a brief pause to eye the other trails that branched out at a split ahead, Razi chose one partially blocked by a distinctive fallen tree. "The way I know best is the one that leads to Eclipse. If you fancy a visit you're welcome to spend a little while at the canyon. Maybe you can meet my little terrors. I hear you had some of your own, so tell me, how's the life of a parent?" she asked with a chuckle.
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]