size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-15-2014, 08:16 PM
[Image: kPxY7Jv.png]

Quote:It was long past time to get news of the outside world, he had intended to go plenty of times but the sight of his kids had always put him off, their two young he had said to himself, for Twig to hunt for herself as well as all else. He knew that he would be gone a few days at the least to travel to all the places he intended to go and find the wolves he needed to talk to. Now that the pups where old enough to leave the den, Twig could go and hunt and perhaps even take them with her, the island was peaceful enough, they would be okay if he left now.

So he would bid Twig farewell with a soft kiss to them and would explain to the kids he would be home again soon. With that he would head out the door and find his way first to Valhalla, he would stop here to learn what had happened with the Plague and to find out how things in the outside would had fared since their retreat to the island for Twig to give birth to their children without fear of the plague. He would stop at Valhalla's border and immediately could taste the difference in its borders. He was thoughtful now, and uncertain what to expect, but regardless he threw back his head and let loose his howl to call out for any of its wolves for news

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-16-2014, 07:51 PM

The woman had been very active in showing her mother she was right for the iron throne. Schon had no time to be anything less and if her mother chose anyone else, the daemon would slaughter and feast for her birth right. The Finnvi reign would be glorious, not dul and boring, but when she heard the call of a male, the vixen halted her step. The babe was on her way to patrol for her pack, but she did not expect for there to be a call at the borders so soon. The femme shot to the source of the call, her brow raising. Who dared call with such urgency? It did not seem as smooth as a joining call. The babe was very curious, but when her crimson eyes fell upon the alabaster boy she slowed and took a few mores steps forward. Schon stopped with her head held high and her hackles urging to puff up. The lady was alert of the blue eyed Wolf before her, yet as her words were removed from her lips, they were delicate and assertive. "Greetings, I am Sch?n Finnvi. What is it you need?" She was firm for a small and young one. The girl took nothing from anyone.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-23-2014, 02:03 PM

The boy did not have to wait long before a young dame made her way to the pack borders and stood before him. Her words would cool, and certain and he would nod his head gently to her in respect for herself and her pack ? she was young, but that did not mean she might not be without power, and certainly her words seemed to hint that she had some say in answering his needs. ?I am Alpine, I was an old member of this pack ? but clearly some things have changed. I've been out of the world for a while and was hoping you could bring me news of this change?? he would ask, his voice polite and his head nodding to the vast spaces behind her, where old Valhalla use to roam ? was this still its name or was the pack called something new now. He knew he and Erani hadn't always been on agreeing terms, but he found himself wondering where she might have gotten to, or if perhaps even this challenge had been the death of her old body.

"Speech"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-23-2014, 10:06 PM

The being was not keen on strangers prowling up to her borders and requesting answers. The woman would remain in her tightened form but her face was cool. There was no reason to get in a quarrel over questions. But, truly she knew very little. Maybe Schon would be wise to call for her mother? Her mother knew more of the lands, but the ebony marked lady would not fret just yet for she would wait for a response that would come quickly. ?I am Alpine, I was an old member of this pack ? but clearly some things have changed. I've been out of the world for a while and was hoping you could bring me news of this change?? Would he not be wise to find his beloved leader and converse with her? The lady would nod softly, taking a moment to weed out what she should say. But, her reply came quickly. "I am rather new to these lands. But, as the daughter of our Kaiser she had filled me in on most of what happened. My mother Svanerna Finnvi was crowned leader of Valhalla after Viridiana Sovari won the challenge against Erani Adravendi. We do not know where the former Queen went off to. Your pack has not changed much for we stand neutral, all we ask for is activity. Though, I doubt you seek entry into your former pack that was usurped by another." The girl was formal in the ways of explaining. Telling him only the general bits. She could not imagine he was very keen on hearing about the new version of Valhalla.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-24-2014, 05:51 PM

Alpine had his differences with Erani but he found himself wondering about all the other wolves that had resided here ? such as Jinxx, and his hear squeezed when he thought of Erion, he had not thought of the pup for a while and memories of that boy would swamp him for a moment, he had to know that Erion was ok. He pushed his worries away for the moment, and aside from the few wolves he cared about he did not overly worry about the pack itself ? challenges happen after all.

?Thank you for what you could tell me, Sch?n Finnvi? he would say then and would nod his head politely to her again. It would seem he had learned all he could from her about Valhalla, she did not know where he might find the wolves he wished to seek and if that was all then he knew it was time to take his leave. After his parting thanks he would turn and bound quickly away.

"Speech"