ardent

Oh hi

Adarra

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Adarra relaxed, her paws batting at the water. Boredom swept over her like a sheer blanket. She wanted Riva, ugh. She got up and began to pace around the lake, she had nothing to do! Her ears pinned to her head, what to do what to do! She entered her den and sprawled out. Her tail thumping against the mossy floor. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, as she lay there bored. She sat up and began to sort their herbs, her ears perked.

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
06-21-2018, 01:52 PM
The yearling padded along following a scent, it smelled of herbs. And well she loved herbs, carrying her basket in her maw. She ended up at a paw shaped pond, oh it was wolfpaw lake! She set her basket near the edge of the water and drank. She grabbed her basket and followed the scent. The scent wove around the lake and into a hole, it smelt of a wolf. She slides in and there was a wolf, "umm. Sorry to intrude I smelled herbs and yeah." she mumbled.

Adarra

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2018, 01:59 PM
At first, when Adarra heard the voice she jumped, but once the girl apologized she was okay. "It's fine! You can check them out if you want." she hummed, finishing up what she was doing. Before leaving her den, and walking over to the lake. She lowered her head and drank, her tail wagging behind her. She turned around and padded back to the den, went to the side of it. And circled, before she lied down. She began to groom herself, even though the snow was still out she wouldn't mind.

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
06-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Pumpkin smiled at her offer, so she went over and checked out the wolves herbs. She had a very good stock of Lamb's Ear, Yarrow, and Cannabis. Some Nightshade, which was slightly scary. But sometimes wolves use it as traps for prey, so she couldn't assume. She had a great big pile of Boneset and Lavender. She sniffed the Lavender and walked out of the den she set her basket down and walked to the lady. "Hello I'm Pumpkin." she cooed.

Adarra

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2018, 02:42 PM
Adarra smiled at the girl, "Hello, Pumpkin. I'm Adarra, find anything you liked?" she asked softly, her ears flicking forth. Her yellow eye's trained on her, her tail wagging softly. Then she noticed the basket, "Is that a basket? Where'd you get it?" she hummed, her gaze shifting over the girl and the basket. Oh, what fun. She stood up and went over to the lake and took a few drinks, then looked back at the girl.

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
06-21-2018, 02:47 PM
Pumpkin smiled, "Nice name!" She barked, her tail wagging. The woman asked if she found anything she liked and she nodded, "Yes some lavender!" She cooed, "Wait why?" she barked. Then she asked about her basket, and she nodded. "Yes, its a basket. And my parents got it for me." she hummed. Then the woman got a drink, and so would she.