size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-24-2018, 03:34 PM
Yo so my big dude is in dire need (haha get it... big.... dire... he's a dire wolf) of a baby momma. The catch is that he's super religious and the mother will either need to be willing to leave the babies with him or convert in the fallen church. He's not against trying to make an agreement with the mother.

The mother will be welcome to (probably required to) stay in Abaven till she has pups, but after that is free to go!

If she doesn't comply after the pups are born, however, Archon (and every other Abraxas possibly) will try to hunt her down and kill her so keep that in mind.

He is very big and very pretty and I think he'd make nice pups anyway.

Drakan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
06-24-2018, 03:36 PM
I.. I know Kerrigan is a bit cray-cray, but uh... She's highly religious and could totally fit this position.
[Image: HL1CWJV.png][Image: bqjzbYg.png]
Ilithyia is welcome in all his threads regardless of the tag.

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-24-2018, 03:41 PM
I have Dea as a possible baby momma, though she definitely needs posts. She's also a dire wolf and wouldn't be too difficult to convert her, she's kinda...looking for something to believe in.
Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dea's profile!