Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-24-2018, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 08:57 PM by Frostbite.)

The meeting had ended and his eyes kept tabs on what direction Zell had taken. Once he was sure he was no longer needed he excused himself and headed off in the direction of where the man had departed. He tried to fallow his scent, quickly moving away from the meeting area to fallow where Zell had gone. He wanted to seek the older male out, ensure he was okay, and maybe be a friendly ear if Zell needed someone to talk to. He really didn't know the true emotions behind the outburst at the borders, but he felt the male wouldn't be happy about his daughter's demotion. Something Frost could hopefully help him feel better about. Although it could lead to some bad confrontation if Zell was upset enough, but Frost was willing to hear the lash back. Frost wasn't sure how much longer he would be lead, so hopefully the negative parts of being a leader wouldn't bother him as much anymore.

He continued to fallow the male's trail, picking up his speed in hopes of catching up with him. He wanted to talk to him, alone, away from other ears so Zell could feel able to say what's on his mind. He was hoping to be the neutral person Zell needed right now.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
06-25-2018, 02:11 AM

He had left the meeting without a word to anyone but to his daughter to follow him. It didn't take long for him to become aware that he was being followed, however. He jerked his head to Kairi to go to the den, and he watched her head off before turning around to face Frostbite. Cold blue gaze stared at the man, and while he had nothing against the male, he simply didn't care too much about what might be said. He waited for Frostbite to approach before speaking, "You come to reprimand me for something?" He questioned gruffly, his body stiff and posture defensive. He stood tall, though Frostbite was still taller than him by a couple of inches. He wouldn't fight Frost unless he had to, but he doubted that's what the man had come to do. His entire demeanor was unkind. Indicating he didn't want to be bothered, but with Frost being one of the alphas, he wouldn't just turn his back on him. Not Frost. He liked the male, and Frost had never done him wrong.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-08-2018, 09:14 PM

The trail was getting stronger meaning he was catching up. He had been so focused on Zell's trail that he had failed to notice Kairi's trail close by. Nor did he know that Zell motioned her off before stopping up ahead and turning to face him. Zell came into view soon after and Frost smiled at the male, wagging his tail in greeting. Though Zell's tone and words made his ears flatten against his skull in concern. Why would he think he was here to reprimand him? As he closed the remaining distance leaving about 1 yard between them his eyes showed confusion at Zell's words.

"Why would you think you need reprimanded?" he said, but then shook his head. "That's not why I'm here."

He didn't think coming right out and saying he was checking up on Zell was a good idea. In fact he was certain that wasn't the way to approach this. Frost wasn't quiet sure how he should approach this whole thing, but maybe he would figure it out as the conversation went on. In fact he was interested at what Zell's answer to his question would be.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
08-18-2018, 02:24 AM

He clearly saw Frost's reaction to his attitude, but he just couldn't find it in himself to feel bad. Not now. He was too angry with everything that he simply didn't care. "Why would you think you need reprimanded?" Zell barely kept himself from rolling eyes, but he managed to avoid doing it...barely. "Tch, well Torin seems to think that's all I deserve lately!" He scowled, turning away from Frost as he flattened his ears. He walked away from him a few paces before turning around, cold anger burning in his blue gaze. "But you know what, I guess thinking more with the head between his legs than with the one between his ears is more important." He muttered, though that wasn't the entire reason he was so pissed.

He figured Frost would probably be confused about what he'd just said, but in Zell's mind, he felt it was true. He felt like his son was after Jewell for more reaons than just acting like a "brother." And now that he was an alpha, he felt like perhaps the power was going to his head. He was defending that little eyesore like she was more important than his own blood. Even though she hadn't contributed to the pack in any way that was beneficial as far as he knew. He wanted to just walk away from it all, but he felt he owed it to Frostbite to stay just a little longer.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!