Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-15-2014, 02:34 PM
its aw for ludi and valhalla woofs that wanna come and observe but schon wants to discuss possible alliances <3

The woman would have a duty from her mother herself to go to the pack of teachings within the mangrove. Schon was not very use to the the lands surrounding her, but she would fulfill her mothers wishes. The lady was heir for a reason and she would never put down a task as simple as going to the borders of a pack and discussing where their alignments stand. She hoped to at least gain a peace treaty for the time being, but anything could happen. Once the divine horror gained control of Valhalla she had plans to make it much more then it was then. Such as learning to destroy others with ease. The making of death dealers. Poison vendors. Assassins. Black market trade. It was all on her mind. Yet, she would have to wait until her mother gave her the iron throne. It was what seemed like a bleeding throne. The past would be behind her. She would turn Valhalla into something glorious. Yet, as the beauty sauntered to the borders of Ludicael, she let her head rise a beautiful song rang forth. Schon beckoned the leaders of Ludi to her side to discuss their standings with Valhalla. It would be a light peace treaty, she did not want a full alliance unless the people were strong and powerful. Schon let her head fall back into place as she waited on the borders with crimson eyes peeled.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-18-2014, 04:51 AM

It certainly wouldn't be the first peace treaty offered to Ludicael as of late, they were seeming rather popular. They were certainly better than the alternative however, he didn't seek trouble with others ever but with children on the way he wasn't looking for it now. Of course though as the strange call sounded at the borders, the Author had no way of knowing it was yet another high ranking member from another pack seeking peace. And for that reason as he made his own way over to investigate, he would hope his wife would have the sense to steer clear. Any fights on the borders of a pack were rather foolish of course though he wasn't about to take any chances. Fortunately as he arrived at the borders there was no sign of Novel, and Dutiron alone would step forth to greet the strange female he found. "Greetings, I am Dutiron, Author of Ludicael. What brings you to our lands?" It was now he would take note of the pack scent that she carried, as for which pack she belonged to however, all Dutiron could safely assume was that she wasn't part of Abaven, Ebony or Glaciem.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-19-2014, 11:22 PM

The girl certainly was not seeking a fight at the borders of a pack. She did not know of how many members they held nor did she care in those moments. The girl sought out only as peace agreement. There was no need for a fight. For he would call backup and there was no doubt she would get ganged up on. She was one of wits, for she was no where near a brute. Her bodice was thin and bony. Long legs seemed to go on for days and her fur was tight to her body. She nearly resembled a maned wolf. But, she was very much so pure Wolf. Of which species was not evident any longer. But her fur resembled that of Arctic and Timber. But, anything goes after mixing for blood. Yet, she was very much so pure Finnvi, despite her fathers putrid blood invading her delicious veins. Yet, her thoughts were completely abandoned when pad falls were heard. Crimson eyes slipped up to the brown Wolf that slithered to her. He was obviously Alpha. The skinny girl dipped her head in a little bow before his words filled her tri-colored ears. "Greetings, I am Dutiron, Author of Ludicael. What brings you to our lands?" The cannibal tilted her head before her glorious words filled the air as well. "I come here on behalf of Valhalla. I am the heir to the thrown, Schon Finnvi. My mother being Kaiser of the pack, Svanerna Finnvi. I wish to discuss possible terms of peace. I want to start our reign off pleasant. Does this sound at least possible?" The babe would look him in the eye as she waited for an answer.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-20-2014, 12:05 PM

It was a heir that had arrived this time, perhaps he ought to consider the same thing, sending Dhiren perhaps or another on the trip to visit the other packs that he hadn't yet spoken with. With the children on the way he and Novel certainly wouldn't be free to make such ventures after all though this of course wasn't a matter that ought to be discussed now, the topic of a peace agreement was after all far more important. As long as none started war with them Ludicael had every intention of being peaceful with the other packs, though these formal agreements were certainly useful, knowing that the same stance stood with the others as well. "Yes, I believe that is something we can agree to." He would respond. He knew not of the new reigning family in Valhalla but then neither did he really know of its previous rulers, he would certainly give this Svanerna a chance though. It would be good to see her as well at some point but in the mean time this worked, no alliance was going ahead, just this agreement. "As long as you give us your word to bring no harm to us or our allies we will keep the same promise to you." These meetings typically were short and to the point, there wasn't usually a lot more they had to discuss.

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2014, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 02:35 AM by Howl 1.)
OOC// Hope you don't mind him being here, he's trying to be more involved.

A new scent would reach him, this was incredibly unfamiliar though he would follow behind his father at a distance. He knew his mother wouldn't come...or so he hoped, simply due to the fact she was heavily pregnant. As his father greeted the stranger, Howl would hang back. Listening to the two converse, though for some reason the hairs on his pelt prickled. She seemed stranger, crazed almost. The look in her eyes depicting something more. With eyes narrowed, he would watch the proceedings. His father seemingly accepting a peace treaty, though something did concern him. Stalking forward, he moved up beside his father and leaned close, whispering words only he could hear. "Father..are you sure we can trust her? We must be careful who our supposed allies are, you can't trust everyone." He whispered in hushed tones, hoping his father would think on it a bit more.

"Speech"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-21-2014, 03:08 PM

Schon searched for only a peace agreement. She did not seek anything more anything less. There was no point in beginning a reign with a stupid amount of enemies. As Schon stopped her speaking the earthy toned male replied with ease. "Yes, I believe that is something we can agree to." The ebony, cream, and white woman would smile softly and node gently. "Excellent." The skinny woman would listen as more baritone vocals filled her tri-toned ears once more. "As long as you give us your word to bring no harm to us or our allies we will keep the same promise to you." Schon had no intention of harming anyone within any of the numerous packs yet. There was no reason to. Her lovely vocals filled the air with ease once more, sounding gentle as she could. "I agree completely, though I would enjoy a list of your allies. Though due to our current standings, I doubt there would be any issues. Valhalla only has one standing ally at the moment that being Covari, of course." Though, before the larger male could speak a twat came up awkwardly. The cream looking boy whispered to the brown boy. "Hello there, I am Schon Finnvi of Valhalla."

""

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-21-2014, 05:22 PM

Awaiting the confirmation to his request Dutiron would find himself with company. Mismatched eyes would glance at his son for a moment before returning towards Schon, certainly not wishing to ignore the guest no matter how little they knew about her. The man didn't mind his son standing quietly, hopefully it wouldn't seem daunting in anyway to Schon to have the other man watching though. What did irritate him slightly however was his son's comment. It was nice that he was taking an interest in the well-being of the pack though did he honestly believe for a moment he would walk blindly into an alliance, he had been an alpha now for the majority of his life after all.

"Enough, I know what I am doing. If you doubt me we can discuss it later." He planned on explaining in full later to his son of course though for now such private conversations were rude and perhaps bordering on suspicious looking too. "Apologies Schon, this is my son Howl." He would introduce the pair. "Abaven are our closest allies. Covari we haven't had the chance to speak with yet though I do believe we are on good terms with them." He was unaware of course that his daughter was currently staying there though from what Song had told them of Covari and Viridiana they could perhaps be allies in the future. They had after all provided the cure for the epidemic as well.

Howl 1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-21-2014, 09:56 PM

Ears flickered towards the female as she spoke again, giving him her name. He didn't particularly care, he didn't trust her for some reason. However, when his father spoke he grew even more irritated. Too trusting. He thought bitterly, his father apologizing to the female. He would go on to give him his name, Howl's hazel eyes showing nothing as he stared at her. Fur bristled, so he was in the wrong? Fine. I see how it is... It was no wonder he was always hesitant to speak to his parents. They trusted everyone too easily, and it was that in itself that would weaken them. His only answer to his father would be a single word, laced with no emotion save for a hard edge. "Fine." And it was then as soon as that word was out of his mouth, he turned on his heel and returned to his solitude...perhaps he was better off keeping to himself after all.

-EXIT HOWL-

"Speech"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-22-2014, 11:57 AM

Schon Finnvi had no time for little creatures interrupting her time with a King. The speakings of alliances were swift ideals, they usually only lasted about thirty minutes unless something came up. Therefore she did not give the earthy toned King's son a second glance. The only thing that mattered was that the Finnvi reign would remain smooth until Schon had to make it rocky. The lady had plans indeed, but Ludicael was not involved in any of them. As the King quickly dismissed his son, the lady smiled softly. At least the brown pelted man had sense enough to not let a boy ruin such a treaty. "Enough, I know what I am doing. If you doubt me we can discuss it later." Was what he said with his baritone vocals. But, as he spoke again the lady was much more interested. "Apologies Schon, this is my son Howl." She loved to memroize a face to a name. Her eyes slipped over the ebony socked boy. Howl. How unoriginal. The lady nodded. "Quite the pleasure, I am sure." She did not know him therefore she was not certain, but her attention was soon turned to the King as his son stormed off. "Abaven are our closest allies. Covari we haven't had the chance to speak with yet though I do believe we are on good terms with them." Schon nodded softly once more before letting forth a reply with ease. "I have yet to hear of the pack called Abaven but if I King as yourself has allied with them, then I shall respect such terms. I shall inform each of my members to not lay a paw on any of your members of the members of Abaven. If you ever need help I am here for you, with regards of my mother. Just call and I will personally aid you, within the limits of course." The lady would pause. "I shall also inform Viridiana of Covari of our new friendship." The heir smiled a little more, awaiting response.

""

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-22-2014, 01:14 PM

Dutiron would withhold a sigh as Howl gave him a single worded rather irate response. He would definitely have to have a word with his son later, especially if he simply stormed off like that now after staying only a few short moments. He hadn't even acknowledged Schon after all which surely wouldn't look too good for the pack. Fortunately the Valhallan girl wouldn't give it too much of a thought it seemed, or would at least not comment upon it, sticking to the matter at hand.

"Thank you." He was reluctant to offer the same words, this after all wasn't an alliance and he didn't want to so readily lend his pack's assistance to another they knew so little about. Howl had nothing to fear after all. "I believe that is all, unless you have anything else you wish to discuss?" He would prompt any more potential discussions if she had them, if not she was of course free to leave, she likely had other places to be after all and he didn't wish to delay her plans.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-23-2014, 11:04 PM

Once the twat had left the meeting was soon ended. Valhalla had their first official peace treaty. Ludicael. It seemed like a decent pack from the way their King behaved. A level headed man of decency. Hopefully nothing would happen to defy their treaty of peace. But, it would all depend on the distant future. For now, all was well. Therefore when his next words eneted her tri-colored ears the delicate vixen nodded softly. "Thank you." The girl did not expect for the man to aid them, for it was not an alliance. But, she did not want her new pack to have a bad name. Therefore she would help her new friend, even if they did not do the same. Schon would emit her next words. "Of course." The babe listened as he finished the meeting, looking to turn home. "I believe that is all, unless you have anything else you wish to discuss?" Schon Finnvi would shake her head in return, there being nothing else to discuss. "Nothing more, sir. I thank you for this, have a lovely day, Dutiron." She did put on a little pretty face for offical business but deep down inside the woman had a darkness that swelled more and more each day. Though, it was only in her nature to make sure such behavior was never seen by the outside world. The divine heir would turn to slither her way back to the plains. She was rather done with political interactions for the day.

exit schon unless stopped.

""

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
07-25-2014, 06:05 PM

With nothing else left to say from either party it certainly seemed that it was time for the meeting to draw to a close. Schon would bid her farewells first and confirm that fact. "Goodbye, and travel safe Schon." He would respond, his niceties certainly a lot more genuine than the darker aligned girl. It wasn't often after all that the man wished ill on anyone and whilst of course the short meeting couldn't reveal much about her, for now at least there would be no harm brought to their pack and therefore there was no reason to wish harm upon her.

He would linger at the borders for a few moments longer, watching as the woman turned and slipped away from the borders. With that task out of the way it was time to find his son he supposed and clarify things with him though Howl's attitude was certainly somewhat displeasing to the man. It was better to get this all cleared up and hopefully repaired sooner rather than later though and so he would retreat back into the lands, following his son's scent.