gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
06-25-2018, 10:18 AM

Nura was in a mood, though she didn't really look it. She was lost; like very lost. She'd also lost track of her sister and some part of her felt like she was missing a half of her. Unknown to the woman she had moved from the continent the majority of her family had come to stay in and moved northwards, away from where she knew she was needed.

And frankly she was having a hell of a time just trying to find her way back. The woman took a deep breath, trying to catch any hint of a scent that was familiar... and she was surprised to find one. It wasn't the scent of a wolf she knew personally; however she would be damned to mistake the scent of one of the family; more than that it was a pack scent, though the scent of the family wasn't overly strong here yet...

Had one of her many siblings or their children defected?

The prospect was too intriguing for the woman to pass up. She approached the scent markers, standing perhaps a bit to close but not stepping foot over it. Nura tipped her head back, a call for an alpha, if they were not of the family she'd feign interest in learning more of the pack... and if the alpha was an Abraxas? Well it wouldn't be feigned.

"Words of doom"

Art by Sam2015

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-30-2018, 12:51 PM
There was a call at the border. Archon dropped what he was doing and made haste to answer it- as a good alpha should. He made sure he was presentable, but not overly so or in such a way as to demean his overall stature and well-worn winter coat. Though he quickened his pace, he wouldn't allow himself to become winded. He needed to appear in top form unless the situation called for something else.

Border summons never called for something else.

Archon arrived and dipped his head. He slowed his pace as he drew near until his bulky form came to a halt just as he stood atop the border.

"I am Archon Abraxas, the Overseer of the Abraxas-occupied Abaven. Is there something I may help you with?"

Nura

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-03-2018, 04:59 PM

Nura's ears twitched as the sounds of an approach, her clouded gaze swinging towards where she could hear him coming from. The woman could pick out the familiarity of her family strongly in his scent though she wasn't going to assume anything too much yet. He spoke though and confirmed her suspicions, she also noted that he didn't sound all that young, around her own age if she was to take a stab at it based on his voice and scent.

Still what he said nagged at her mind and the woman fixed her unflinching but unseeing eyes on where he was, almost as if she could see him. "And you'd just tell a complete stranger as much?" Nura settled on her haunches, the metal on her forepaw jangling as she did so. "I am Nura Abraxas." She paused, cocking her head to the side as she pondered him. "Tell me, who is your sire?" There were dark visions swimming before her eyes though her face remained impassive, maybe there had been
some destiny to her getting lost, she was needed here... if only Nowa could have joined her she was certain that with their visions together they could raise this kingdom to the lofty goals their family aspired too.

"Words of doom"

Art by Sam2015

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-07-2018, 08:50 AM
As Archon lifted his head, it came to his attention that the woman who had approached was blind. This meant little to him. If the woman could find her way to packs, she was already more capable than some, despite her disability. Her level gaze gave off a self-assured aura, furthering Archon's confidence that she was fine.

The woman asked if he would divulge this much to a stranger. Archon blinked.

"Of course. We are strangers, are we not?" Archon asked innocently. "My name is a part of my legacy and this occupation, a part of my pride. I seek to spread knowledge of God abd the power of the Abraxas to all who visit Abaven, while still letting the pack remain otherwise as it was before my arrival."

The woman sat, addressing herself as Nura Abraxas before asking who Archon's sire was. "Amon Abraxas if my sire. And from who do you spawn?"

Nura

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-17-2018, 05:12 PM

Nura blinked as the man spoke, she could not help but wonder why he failed to see the issue with his introduction, still she'd hold off on answering his question about it, at least as of yet. He mentioned her brother; the man who had started it all on this continent. She nodded, letting it sink in for a moment before answering his question. "Gaois Abraxas is my sire." She spoke evenly, her mother was of no consequence anymore... especially not after she and Nowa had been abandoned by her. "Litter mate to Razi and Nowa Abraxas."

Nura rose to her paws, keeping her eye line steady with her movement. "Your desire to spread the name of our family is an honorable one, but to announce the occupation of another pack to a wolf you do not know may be a misstep." Her voice was steady, little indication of any real thoughts on the subject could be divulged from her tone. "Few wolves would willingly enter into servitude and regardless of your intentions the idea will scare away potential new followers. It will also tip off current alpha's to the machinations of our family and could directly put our expansion in peril."

She was certain, her nephew was alone in a pack of wolves who likely resented what he stood for; she was needed here.

"Words of doom"

Art by Sam2015

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-18-2018, 11:29 AM
The woman announced herself as the child of Gaois which was enough to earn Archon's respect. He lowered his stance a notch in response. Not that children of Gaois could do no wrong, they could, but if they had not been culled, then they were worthy of respect.

Nura explained how she thought Archon's behavior may have been a misstep. He disagreed entirely, but nodded solemly.

"I understand. I will keep that in mind for the future."

There were tons of Abraxas here to force others into servitude, and the alphas already knew their intentions well. Archon's goal was to appeal to the others. He wanted to become a catch-all to allow others to willingly and loyally serve God. He wasn't against slaves or servants, but they would never amount to as much as someone who willingly chose to follow God.

Archon wanted an army of chosen followers.

Still, Nura was a valuable resource and Archon would take her words to heart.

"Has God led you here, or are you here by chance?" Archon asked. He hoped it was a God led thing and that Abaven would grow stronger for it.

Nura

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
09-15-2018, 11:06 PM

Nura did not know if his words meant he would take what she had said to heart but he was clearly respectful of her view and that was enough... for now. She did not truly know his machinations and as someone who did not have ambitions for leadership herself she knew what she was destined for was to act as an aid, a safe guard against all the worst things that could happen to them.

Her nephew asked of her purpose her and the woman lifted her brows ever so slightly, the only sign of the slight amusement that question brought her. "Whether by God's will or some other twist of fate it matters little, I am here now and I intend to offer my gift to you, in the glory of God." She did not know if Archon knew of herself or her sister's particular abilities. She hadn't spent much time among the bulk of the family after all, but she would have time to make sure he knew all of what she offered.

"Words of doom"

Art by Sam2015

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
09-24-2018, 10:04 AM
Nura offered her gifts from God to Archon and he had every intention to accept. He was, however, wanting to make one thing clear.

"This stay here at Abaven is only momentary. God calls me in other directions, but I am held here. After this, however, I plan to travel with other followers of God. I believe we become too comfortable staying in our packs."

He waited a moment to gauge the woman's response. He didn't doubt her abilities, but he wanted to see where her heart and mind called her.

"If this will be a problem, perhaps God calls you to the pack in the South- Malleus's pack. However, if you are committed to God's will through me, you are more than welcome to follow."