gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
06-26-2018, 02:20 PM
While the sun settled into the mountains, casting it's final rays of daylight into the glistening falls, a shadow 'danced' against the side of the cliff. Kerrigan had stumbled upon these falls early on and was delighted to see some herbs remained untouched by the winter's grasp. She made quick, but delicate work to uproot a singular plant from the moist soil. Her lighter toned paws were swiftly tinted by the earth, turning them into a muddy coloration. Once she succeeded in her objective, Kerrigan's head dipped down to grasp the plant by the base of the plant between her teeth and with a sudden jerk, it was plucked and ready for preparation. A low hum vibrated within her vocals as she moved toward the waters to the side of the falls and dropped the Valerian Root in. Using her paws, she'd gently roll the herb back and forth in a way to clean it.

"Hear my voice beneath the sea... Sleeping now so peacefully... At the bottom of the sea... Sleep for all eternity."

Previous hum turned into that of a lullaby as the female worked away at removing the dirt that clung to the precious roots she so dearly desired to consume. It had been days, possibly weeks, since she last slept peacefully. With the assistance of this root, Kerrigan hoped that she would be able to silence the dark voices inside her head. Even if the effects only lasted for a single night, that would be fine by her.
[Image: 2e8UpJ3.png]

[Image: 1qmhufX.png]

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Archon hadn't made it by these lands yet. He found them intriguing. While most of the lands were frozen, the water here still seemed to flow, although a bit sluggishly. The dampness could be felt in the air given the increased humidity around the unfrozen waters. Even with Archon's thick coat, the moist chill was cutting. His ears and nose felt almost as if they were burning. Still, Archon followed the water to its source.

On most days, Archon would relish in the opportunity for such a cool drink, but today it seemed almost a chore to bring his muzzle close to the icy surface. After lapping at the water, he felt a sharp but temporary pain in his head. The entire experience could be described as unpleasant, but Archon tried to not let this ruin his perspective on the area.

After the pain passed, Archon took pause to survey the area. There was another wolf dipping her paws into the water. Archon watched her for a bit, realizing she was cleaning some sort of plant. He briefly wondered if she was crazy. At this rate, surely her paws would freeze and fall off!

"Ma'am," Archon rumbled, "Are you certain soaking your paws in that water is the best idea?"

Kerrigan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
06-28-2018, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 11:19 AM by Kerrigan.)
Kerrigan's thicker form was visibly shook as the voice of another startled her. She turned to look at the strange male with wide eyes as she stuttered in her cleaning motions and lost grasp of the root between her paws. The valerian root began to slowly drift away from her and deeper into the cool waters. "Oh goddess Hecate... No!" She cried out suddenly before thrusting her face into the waters to retrieve the precious herb before it was lost. The water felt like ice as it stung against her liver-colored nose. Despite her searching the root was lost to the depths. With a jerking motion, she emerged from the waters with a gasp. A blank, empty stare was cast upon the waters. So much for getting some sleep tonight.

"Frostbite is the least of my worries... Thanks for your concern." Kerrigan spat out with a sneer as she turned to face the stranger that caused her to lose her sleep remedy. What she saw in him was surprising. The female's piercing teal eyes studied the male's features, his size brought curious thoughts to mind. "Are you the offspring of a giant god?" The red female questioned, her head cocking to the side as she eagerly trotted off towards him to get a better view. If allowed, she'd circle around him for further inspection of his larger features.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-30-2018, 09:48 AM
The woman was startled, although Archon couldn't conceive why. He was large and the snow crunched below him as he walked. Had she been so absorbed in her thoughts that she wasn't aware of her surroundings? That was an unusual predicament indeed. Archon watched as the woman floundered to get her lost herb. He didn't miss her mention of another goddess, but he didn't feel the need to comment on it yet. He also had no inclination to go diving into the waters to retrieve something as simple as a plant.

She said frostbite was the least of her worries and Archon resisted the urge to say something. Surely survival over all else. Was she being hunted, perhaps? She didn't look like she was starving nor was she injured. Maybe she had worms. That would possibly be a good reason for needing to so urgently wash and prepare a plant in freezing water.

Archon's attention was brought back when she asked him about being the offspring of a god. "Indeed," he stated plainly, though not without a touch of pride. He allowed the woman to circle him. "The Fallen God and all his descendants: we are the Abraxas."

Archon turned his head to the woman as she came back around, "Although, if you prefer, my given name is Archon."

Kerrigan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
07-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Having not experienced another wolf of this caliber before, Kerrigan had to admit she was impressed. That sun goddess of her past life was by far out shined by this individual. "Interesting... You speak of a fallen god, but I do not have any knowledge of whom you speak." Kerrigan's voice came out like velvet across her tongue as she paused in her pacing before him.

She dangerously locked eyes with him as she took a seat before him, seeking for some sort of truth in him. That icy gaze of hers trailed across his visage, taking in every freckle that danced below his similar toned eyes. Could she be considered as attractive as this wolf? No. She did not have a claim to being the product of a god. She was nothing more than a lowly witch in the presence of a god spawn.

It was when he further spoke and willingly gave his name that Kerrigan felt en-captured by him. "I recognize many gods, Archon. I see them in the souls of others; I see one within you. There is no doubt that you are, indeed, a nephilim." A glint found it's way into her eyes as she extended a paw forth, quickly bowing herself down before him. "Do you have the time to teach me of your lineage and fallen god, sire?"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-07-2018, 10:17 AM
The woman admitted her ignorance of The Fallen God. Archon nodded slowly, "That is fine. His influence is only just spreading to these lands."

The woman's eyes met his and Archon held her gaze steadily, his aqua eyes unblinking and unchallenging. He was relaxed, poised. He knew his worth and she could study or stare at him all day and Archon wouldn't feel the need to retaliate.

"I recognize many gods, Archon," Kerrigan said.

"There are many to recognize," Archon agreed.

"I see them in the souls of others; I see one within you. There is no doubt that you are, indeed, a nephilim."

"Indeed, I am."

"Do you have the time to teach me of your lineage and fallen god, sire?"

"Absolutely," Archon said, his eyes glittering.

"Though there are many gods, ours was above all others. Ambitious and steadfast in his decisions, the lower gods had reason to be jealous. Over time immeasurable by our terms, they became discontent. They banded together. Though my God is powerful, there is still power in numbers. While he wasn't completely defeated, he was cast down into the mortal realm."

Archon looked to see if the woman was still listening.

"His fall caused destruction in this realm. Illness, war, and death ran rampant. We, the Fallen Angels, are tasked with spreading his name, through whatever means necessary. All must know how he was wronged, feel his wrath, and bow to his glory. In order to accomplish this, we must keep our lineage strong. We please The Fallen God and he keeps us and our offspring strong until we are able to join him in the godly realm."

Kerrigan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
07-15-2018, 01:39 AM
The ginger lass stared into the face of the giant, ears perked forth as they listened intently to his story of this fallen god that had seemingly eluded her until now.

"Though there are many gods, ours was above all others. Ambitious and steadfast in his decisions, the lower gods had reason to be jealous. Over time immeasurable by our terms, they became discontent. They banded together. Though my God is powerful, there is still power in numbers. While he wasn't completely defeated, he was cast down into the mortal realm."

Interesting.. So, this god that brought forth the Abraxas lineage was torn from his high position by lesser gods that grew envious of his feats? A glimmer shone within her turquoise eyes as she grew ever more intrigued by the male's history lesson. Kerrigan gave a content flick of a singular ear paired with a slow blink during Archon's pause to alert him that she was, indeed, still paying attention to him.

"His fall caused destruction in this realm. Illness, war, and death ran rampant. We, the Fallen Angels, are tasked with spreading his name, through whatever means necessary. All must know how he was wronged, feel his wrath, and bow to his glory. In order to accomplish this, we must keep our lineage strong. We please The Fallen God and he keeps us and our offspring strong until we are able to join him in the godly realm."

As the male tethered off from his explanation of the Fallen God, Kerrigan could not suppress the eerie, and toothy, smile that spread across her features. She even went as far to let out an amused chuckle, her head tilting off to the side in a loose flopping motion. "Spreading the word and wrath of a mistreated God? Now that is a purpose I could get behind!" Kerrigan stated without hesitation, her tongue clicking against the roof of her mouth just before she straightened her head back to it's original position.

"Ah... Please excuse my rudeness, nephilim. It's been some time since I've slept, which is why I was preparing that herb earlier, and I don't believe that I have introduced myself- I am Kerrigan. I am a worshipper of many deities, diviner, and local witch."

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-16-2018, 11:36 AM
The woman seemed to loosen up and find amusement in Archon's ramblings. She said she could get behind his purpose.

"I believe many can," Archon said. In fact, he was sure many would.

The woman asked for a pardon regarding her earlier rudeness. She explained she hadn't slept recently and that that was why she needed the herbs. Afterwards, she introduced herself as Kerrigan, a multi-god worshiper and a witch. Although Archon wasn't totally sure the difference between a witch and a healer, he was intrigued.

"Tell me, Kerrigan, what plagues your mind so that you cannot sleep?"

Perhaps, through the will of God, this meeting was fated. If they were able to help one another, it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Kerrigan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
07-17-2018, 08:38 AM
If he had chose to question the difference between witches and healers, she definitely had a lengthy response. Such as how healers focus on ailments, while witches have more of a spiritual binding and also deal in rituals that may empower an ally or curse a foe. However, that would not be the case.

Kerrigan's gaze shifted away from it's resting place on Archon's features once he questioned her sleep deprivation. A singular flick of her tongue against the roof of her mouth resulting in a 'click' sound as she mulled over on what exactly she'd be willing to share with the male.

"About a year ago, once I entered womanhood, I began to have visions in the forms of dreams. Shadowed figures speaking venomous words to me and trying to sway me to their demented ways." She paused momentarily, gaze curiously making it's way back towards Archon.

"I've avoided their temptations thus far, but not without sacrifices being made. They've been more active lately, and my only hope is to perform a ritual for a god's assistance in cleansing me of this... plague."

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-26-2018, 08:50 PM
Archon listened intently to the woman as she explained her vices. She explained her visions and the voices she heard. Kerrigan gained nothing from this explanation and so Archon assumed she was telling the truth. She had no reason to lie and she gave off none of the tells.

She went on to say she avoided their temptations, but that they were more active now than ever, even going so far as to call them a plague. Archon was intrigued.

"Why do you resist their calls so? You say you can see godliness in others, but is this not also perhaps some form of godliness?"

Kerrigan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
08-01-2018, 11:42 PM
These demons could be a form of godliness? Kerrigan mulled over the thought for a moment, somewhat curious on the matter. She cocked her head off to the side as she stared at Archon blankly. "What you say may indeed be true... However, if that is the case, would it be wise to beckon his call?" She paused, considering what Archon had said previously regarding the Fallen God and making others feel his wrath... Could the voice be that of Archon's god?

She gave an idle flick of her tail as she motioned to move closer to the point that they were within reach of one another. Her pale nostrils wavered as she took in his intoxicating musk. With a hushed tone, she proposed a riddle to him. "Would your Fallen One be keen to promote dominance and fuel aggression towards others, nephilim? If so... Do you believe it to be possible that I could be useful as his vessel?" A low, content purr vibrated within her vocal chords as she would dare to graze his cheek with her muzzle before drawing back.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Archon listened closely as Kerrigan mulled over her thoughts aloud. She asked if it would be wise to beckon its call.

"It is always wise to heed the word of God," Archon answered simply.

The woman moved near and there was a moment of pause as they took each other's scent in. Kerrigan asked in hushed tones if his god would call for aggression towards others and if that were true, could she be a vessel for him.

Archon took a moment to size her up. Her stature and body, as well as her mental status. Indeed she could be a vessel.

"In more ways than one," Archon thought indulgently.

She could make a great force for The Fallen God, but her body itself could come to spawn many more Gods if she were willing. Archon rumbled at the thought.

"I believe you very well could be," Archon explained. "God has many scores to settle, you could act upon his will until your mind and heart are, at last, content."

Kerrigan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Callista
08-13-2018, 09:38 AM
Kerrigan allowed her vibrant turquoise gaze to settle in on Archon's facial features for a while, her liver-toned lips drawing back into a sincere smile after hearing his words. If a nephilim was so certain that she should obey to the voices in her head, then why shouldn't she? Benevolent or not, surely there was some reasoning behind why this being chose to haunt her.

The female's soft tongue slipped out and ran across her lips before words were cast out. "Archon..." Kerrigan addressed the nephilim by his true name to signify her seriousness in the upcoming proposal.

"I would like to join you on your travels to discover the source and reasoning behind the voice that calls to me and learn more of how I can be of service to the Fallen One as well as you. Would this be acceptable, sire?"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
08-27-2018, 11:25 AM
The woman seemed to consider his words. When she addressed him by name, she earned his full attention. She asked him to aid her in her quest to figure out about the voices in her head and to teach her about The Fallen God. A sincere smile spread onto Archon's face. Kerrigan asked if this would be acceptable.

"I believe it would be not only acceptable," Archon said, "but desirable for the both of us."

Archon gave pause for a moment to work out some thoughts in his head.

"There are others like you, Kerrigan. I have began gathering like minded wolves in Abaven. Although the original pack stands, they are under The Fallen God's control. If you would like, you may stay there with me and the other followers."