gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-13-2018, 01:57 PM
He moved about his kingdom on this island. He knew Azariah would be somewhere here, but he was less concerned about that so long as she didn't leave the island. The sun had only rose a mere few hours ago. It had also been a few days since their pact was sealed, her scent had never changed. It seemed she would not be fertile until she was two then. Perhaps she would be fertile enough to give him three more children of his own or slightly smaller height. It would likely pain her to birth his children if they were that size but it would be worth it. If they had daughters he would likely be raising them to be other sources of fertility for himself.

His sons would be taught that they were to find females and spread their own genes to them. It was his ideal land here to harbor the population of Asmodeus children, a side from the broiling summer season. The island was large enough and held enough life to keep them fed, along with the main land of auster was a short swim for their elder children. He would have to eventually go find Baphomet and Rex though. Whether vianni was alive was still to be seen, but his sons would not be left with her either way. He could not trust her to remain by his side so he would not allow her back. He had a new female to breed until he could no longer do so. He'd still try even in his older years though. Azariah would be having his cubs every year if he had any say so.

He padded out to the smaller forest behind the largest building. Him and Noctis were tracking a black bear. Hed told Azariah that it was her place to stay out of the combat, it wasn't necessary for her position. In fact hed rather she didn't know how to fight in case he needed to force her into being a mother. Though he had noticed she rather enjoyed the pain. Perhaps he just needed to promise the pain to be delicious for her. She was hopefully already starting to become brainwashed by him. He could hear Noctis in the underbrush ahead as he chattered and growled, it seemed he had found their quarry. It would be a good start for developing Azariah's taste to make her cannibalistic. He picked up the pace and as he emerged into a tiny clearing he found Noctis launching himself at the bear, grabbing it on its face and trying his hardest to take it down.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
07-22-2018, 09:16 PM
He said it wasn't necessary for her to fight, Aza didn't question him, but she pushed her face into her father’s skull and made herself ready just in case. She may not be a prize fighter, but her mother and father had taught her a few things. Watching them as she trailed behind, her bell tinkling the only sound that even showed she was near, her paws and the odd softness of her pelt kept all other noises severely muted. Stalking them had become something of a hobby, when she wasn't in plain sight. Aza was never far from her new protector, and her friends were just as intrigued as she was. How could anyone have run from him?

Ahead she could hear snarling, though the sound was not wolf in origin. Azariah perked her kohl rimmed ears and peeked through the underbrush, her blood red eyes going wide as the wolverine called Noctis began to bait a rather large black bear. Just as the decidedly smaller creature launched himself at the nose of the bear, Lucifer moved onto the scene quickly, his aura bathing him in gold. He looked positively heroic, and Aza had to fight not to shout to him with a triumphant howl. Instead, she flattened herself to the ground and waited to see what would unfold.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-23-2018, 02:25 PM
The scent of bear was strong to the man. He was well aware of Azariah following them, her bell gave her away to him. It seemed to him that she was doing her best to stick close to him, a good sign. Perhaps he had finally found another equivalent to Vianni in her obsession with him. Though it was obvious already, Azariah was more attatched and potentially more loyal. He spared her a glance to ensure she was stying out of this as Noctis latched onto the bears cheek, hanging on even as the bear stood up and let loose a roar.

Lucifer was quick to pin his ears and rush forward. His shoulder aimed to topple the bear backwards as it fretted with Noctis. It swiped at him with its paw and he was quick to duck beneath it. As soon as the bear was toppled Noctis was clawing at its eye. Lucifer Lunged into the growling and angered bears throat, his teeth sinking in quickly. This was a dance they had practiced multiple times. It took a very short moment but the bear fell silent as he crushed its windpipe, his eyes traveled to Azariah as he worked on ending the short battle. Adreneline rushed through his veins as he did this.

After the bear silenced and th light left its remaining eye Lucifer released its throat. Blood stained his muzzle and noctis followed suit with much the same other than he had a claw mark across his hip. It was shallow. Lucifer's own shoulder held 4 claw marks across it. He didn't remember gaining them but they too would heal quickly. His eyes still locked on Azariah. He was guaging her reaction, and silently calling her forward.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
08-04-2018, 01:45 PM
After watching the demon king get slashed across the shoulder, Azariah disappeared from view for a moment. She moved to a nearby stash site, one of several she had been making around the island, dipping some dewy horsetail out of her stores, it was starting to dry, but still useful. She appeared once again as the bear began to fade under the devil, though there was no surprise to be found on her skull-masked face. As she noted the silent summons she trotted forward with her bright silver bell jangling away on her chest,  looking first to the scratches on his shoulder.  "I brought this to fix those. I hope you can be a good patient and lay on your side...I can fix it faster." Giving him a smile with the herbs in her mouth, she hoped he would lay down for her. Umbra cawed softly with caution in her tone, making Aza humming a growl, Lucifer wouldn't hurt her. He had given a promise, and she would kill him if he broke it. She expected the same from him if she ever broke her word to him, it was how she operated.

Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-04-2018, 03:20 PM
She moved to him with some sort of plant in her maw. He watched in silence. Her eyes were on his shoulder and he took it for her being concerned for him. It was unnecessary to be concerned for him. He would humor her for now.

Blood oozed from his shoulder slowly and he listened to her. His weight shifted, shoulders coming to the ground first. He was then laying on his side for her. Though his head stayed up and his eyes locked on her. She would need to clean it first he suspected. She would get a taste of blood that way. It would help make her a better queen for him. "Do as you will, but after you will be taking the meat of bear in after I skin it for our bed." cannibalism was starting small and working her way up to candids. Next he would have to hunt her a coyote or fox. They were close enough in looks to be associated with a wolf.

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
08-04-2018, 04:55 PM
She waved her monochrome tail with her happiness at his obedience, then set to work on cleaning his wounds. The taste was not foreign to her, she ate the dead in a grieving ritual that gave her their strength, or just to survive in the case of her siblings. It was only once with her family, but if her feeling is deep enough, she will consume the body. True cannibalism was foreign to her, but it wouldn't take much to convert the woman. She ate carrion and other nastiness,  wolf meat wouldn't be so different though the idea of killing another wolf wasn't quite as palatable.  She wondered if she would ever be able to take on a bear, or something more dangerous. His blood was metallic in nature, but held something spicy within like a spiced wine she used to drink at home on festival days. Small lights began to appear as the Fae watched their queen clean the wounds of what should have been an enemy.

Once she cleaned him and the worst of the bleeding stopped, she applied the slightly dampened horsetail to his wounds in a poultice of sorts to cover it. "Nothing for the pain right now, literally nothing grows on this island but a few poisonous plants. I am fine with eating bear, you'd be surprised by my diet really. I'm not normal." She stared at the now lifeless corpse of the bear, moving around to look into the scowling face of the dead beast. Making eye contact with the ursine, Aza smirks. "This one was a wolf killer, you can see the scars on his face now that he's still. Been in quite a few fights too." She tilted her head to better look into those black beady eyes and disappeared for a while, just staring into the beast before she ate. She wanted to know it's life through its death.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-04-2018, 06:59 PM
She cleaned and applied the plant to his shoulder and he watched her do so. Her words he found laughable. A chuckle left him. "Pain is not a word in my vocabulary, but if it would make you happy I will take you to the main land and look for plants with you. Though I doubt I'd be of much assistance to that cause." he wasn't surprised by the fact that she was okay with eating other predators, most wolves would so long as they didn't have to eat other wolves. He stood as she started to look the bear over. He had work to do. The pelt would go nicely on his bed.

She stated it was a wolf killer as he started tearing the hide of the bear. He was working from the stomach and pulling the hide back as if it were a game of tug of war. He knew it was no good to leave the bear alive anyway. It would of eventually came to kill his and Azariah's pups whenever she finally became pregnant. He wouldn't of stood for a bear doing away with his hard work after he spent so long trying to not only brainwash Azariah but also impregnate her. Of course he still had yet to tell her how coupling would eventually lead to pregnancy but he did hope she would think he had some sort of magic when he did finally impregnate her. He was keeping coupling as a normal thing anyway to ensure she didnt connect the act and pregnancy later. But when she would come into heat later her was going to ensure she became pregnant and didnt know how. It was merely an experiment for him to see if he could make her believe so.

As he finished skinning the bear and she started eating her set to work on gnawing the hide free from the bears legs and neck. It was a delicate process that he was used to. After he was done he moved to help aid in the consumption of the beast. Noctis was already working on gnawing on a back leg where the meat and bones would make it tougher for Aza and Lucifer to eat. "Eat well Azariah, you will one day need the meats more than I."

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
08-24-2018, 05:59 PM
Once she knew she had him patched up good enough, the witch moved to dive into the kill he had so expertly removed the pelt from. She didn't think twice about consuming it in an unladylike fashion either, coming away bloated and full with the ber's blood all over her white, grey and black body. She wore it proudly as she had devoured the bear, though now she stared into the eyes she left in their cavities. "You were simply delicious. I cannot thank you enough for making your muscles so tender...I imagine they were beaten on quite a few times am I right?" She put a paw on the beast's nasal bone jokingly and gave a tinkling laugh that made one think of a good witch. Sated and full, the queen-ling moved to lay behind Lucifer as he ate, not daring to go too far from him without her mask on anyway.

((OOC: Sorry it sucks, I didn't wanna make you wait anymore.))

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-25-2018, 05:24 PM
He watched her for a few moments, filling herself in an unladylike manner. It did not perturb him or make him turn away. If anything he readily accepted this. His head dipped down after a few moments of observation, his jaws shredding and tearing the flesh from the bear. All the while that he ate, his demonic rumble passed from his maw. Snarls played from both him and Noctis as the consumed as hefty amount of the meat. Noctis even went so far as to gnaw a paw off the thing and run off with it. As if he was going to keep it from others if he kept a hold of it.

The taste of blood was intoxicating for Lucifer. His eyes were half lidded by the time he finished, lust dancing in them. He had a distended stomach and the blood of the bear all over his face and paw. He turned to find where Azariah had disappeared to, finding her not more than a few feet from him. He approached her with his head lowered and viciously moved to pin her beneath him. His tongue came then, lathing hed bloodied pelt, cleaning her as much as he could. She had no chance to fend him off if she hadn't already expected this. A nip was given to her ear before a word passed from his lips. His breath ghosting over her ear as he spoke with his deep rumble. "Red is a glorious color on you. It makes me want to show you how much I love it on you."

Azariah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
09-09-2018, 08:01 PM
She listened to him rumble as he ate, smiling and licking the blood from her paws as she lay behind him. Aza was quickly coming to learn the male, it wasn't a difficult or complicated thing to do, so far all he wanted to do was kill, eat and love her. At least, that's what it seemed to her. It was effortless for her to read his body language and know when to flinch and when to relax, and when he came for her with his head low but that scorching heat in his half-lidded eyes she gave him a wide and welcoming smile. Laying on her side, she never moved a muscle to defend herself, nor did she grow nervous as she normally would have with this sort of proximity.

His lapping tongue ate up her face and cleaned the majority of the blood from her fur, making her laugh as she lay beneath him. As he nipped her ear and rumbled at her, Azariah found herself looking at him. "You love this color on me? Well, I will have to apply it more often, I think. Make you want to show your adoration all the time!" Her small voice chimed in a sing-song tone as she teased him gently, her monochrome tail flagged behind her and she lifted her frame from under him. She knew the freedom would be temporary, but that was fine with her, she only needed her legs to oblige him anyway. With a smile and her own grooming kisses given back to him, she ran her body lengthwise against his in acceptance of his praise. "I take compliments in any form when you give them, my lord." Another smile and she kissed his nose then dipped her head beneath his to dig her nose into the thick fur of his neck.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
09-09-2018, 08:42 PM
Her teasing earned her a nip on her neck. He was eager to move down her body. He wanted to try once again to implant her with a gift of demon spawn. Though her scent told him she was not yet ready to become pregnant with his children. But something told him in the next season she would be. Though he didnt want to make her think he was implanting her when he bedded her so it was of importance that until her body was ready to receive his first litter with her that he continued to bed her as if this wasn't what caused a female pregnancy.

He laved her body lower until his tongue and hips reached her hips. Her flagging tail only serves to egg him on as did her calling him her lord. Her hips lifting was not unnoticed. She was inviting him. Though his plans were to tease her first. He would be offering her relief only when he wanted to. He nipped at the girls hips and base of her tail. His forepaw also sought to find its place atop her form, keeping her there with the prospect of him climbing atop her.