Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
07-15-2018, 01:23 AM
**Set a day before the thread at the Wall, just before they meet Dragon**

He and his sister had been traveling with their uncle for some time now, and Drake had to admit he was getting pretty tired. They had gone on a slight detour, but not too far from the strange wall where their uncle intended on taking them. Once he realized that they were gonna hang out in this forest for a little bit, Drake immediately took the chance to do some exploring. By now, they had passed through a bunch of lands after having left the range where his mother had been left behind. But they hadn't gotten the chance to explore any of them since his uncle kept hurrying them along. Now though, he had every opportunity to explore before his uncle would decide to keep them moving.

He started by climbing up on one of the many low branches that grazed the ground, and with the recent snow melt, it was no easy task. He slipped several times, and by the time he climbed up on his target branch, he decided it hadn't even been worth the effort. If he wanted to go higher, he would have to climb up more slick branches. Ultimately he decided slipping off one of those higher ones just wouldn't be worth a potential broken leg. Discouraged from this, he hopped back to the ground and started to investigate the area.

He had put a bit of distance between him and his uncle and sister. And as he rooted around the bases of the tall trees, he caught a scent of something he hadn't smelled before. It smelled sort of similar to his sister's friend, but...not quite the same. What was it? Excited and confused, he tried to search out the scent of it, but it was hard with all the new scents surrounding him. He was about to give up until a new sound caught his attention. Perking up, he heard a sort of...mewling, nearby. Head tilted with confusion, and immediately he followed the sound until he came to the base of an old tree. He circled around to the other side, the scent growing stronger until he caught sight of a fresh den, and inside that den was a creature he had never seen before.

Blue eyes watched the young cub as it had quieted the moment they saw each other. It stared back at him with wide blue eyes, just as he stared at it the same. Black dipped tail slowly began to wag, the boy curious about this cub. It seemed to be about the same age as him. Had he maybe found a new friend? "Hi! Are you lost? Where's your mom?" He asked curiously, wondering if she was nearby. He watched as the cub shook its head, a sad look in his eyes. "I dunno...I haven't seen her for two moon rises..." Drake frowned, and his tail stopped wagging. He dropped his rump to the ground, lowering the rest of his body to level out as much as he could to the cub. "Oh...I haven't seen my mom for a lot of moon rises and sun rises..." Realizing that kind of saddened him. What could he do?

Oh! Maybe the cub wanted to go adventure with him and his uncle and sister?! If his sister could bring a friend along, why couldn't he!? "Hey! Do you wanna come with us? Me and my uncle and my sister are heading north, I'm not sure why but...maybe we could be friends?" the cub seemed thoughtful for a long moment, then slowly nodded. "Maybe we can find my momma?" Drake nodded, "Yeah! We can look for her on our adventure! Come on!" He stood and stepped back, allowing the cub to come out of his den. Together, the pair began to head back towards where he had left his uncle and sister. Excited that he had made a new friend and adventure buddy!

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!