gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-17-2018, 04:23 PM
So Nura is now 5 years old, she's starting to hit that point in her life where if she's going to carry on the Abraxas legacy she's going to start looking for a baby daddy.

Now I'm personally gonna be looking for males who would be able to help bring out those pretty gold genes and the pretty Abraxas striping. Darker colors are generally preferred but not required.

As for IC requirements Nura isn't exactly looking for romance so for no strings attached relationships the male would need to not be interested enough to seek her out after the deed is done and who wouldn't want to push his way into hers and the kid's life if he finds out they exists.

In the event you might wanna try for romance I'm going to be a lot more picky, Nura is forever going to think of her family as superior so he'd need to be willing to at least indulge her as well as her belief in her future sight. He'd also need to be willing to join Nura wherever she is (likely to be Abaven) as she will not be living in a pack that doesn't have ties to the Abraxas.
Nura is also generally pretty unfeeling or uncaring and while I can see her developing some motherly attachment to them strangers don't usually warrant affection and it'd be a slow burn and would require a decent amount of commitment.
I also don't plan romance, I prefer to let them develop naturally.

So all that out of the way if you'v got any guys you'd love to throw at Nura post below!

Allegro

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
07-17-2018, 06:57 PM
I have potentially three males. Allegro here which is light in color but has gold markings. I would need to do some post spreeing with him. He is vary nieve and would be easy to seduce.

Chasm, he’s dark but would have potential to throw rainbow markings which may or may not be a plus. He’s nieve so she could easily seduce him even though he is rather weary of others.

The other is Clay... he’s vary attached to Kait, is darker in colors, and is dire size so he could sure big pups. He’s willing to help anyone out and has a heart of gold. If she fakes some sob story about having kids he would probibly breed with her for the sake of making her happy

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-17-2018, 08:14 PM
I have Argus who has a small chance of reproducing cuz shes both Male and female. She is only just discovering her sexuLlity and stuff so wouldn't even know she could make kids if u wanna see how lucky nura is.

Then I have Sam who is struggling with the depression of his love not loving him in return and stuff. Hed be down for a one night stand though I recommend he not ever learn about any offspring cuz hed feel the need to be part of their lives.

Lastly I have Lucifer but hes more likely to be useful in a rape plot or something like that. He doesn't normally just sleep around unless there is a good reason like he has with Kait.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Czernobog

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
07-17-2018, 08:41 PM
I have Czern, he was in Eclipse/Aurum so he knows the Abraxas. I'm not sure how easy he'd be to seduce, but he probably would keep a respectful distance even if he knew about the pups so long as it was made clear he wasn't welcome. He also does come with some nifty striping and dark colors :P

Gehenna

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2018, 01:11 AM
Even though he needs lots of posts, Gehenna would be very interested in meeting Nura! He's got gold in him with all sorts of possible fur patterns, plus he's galaxy pelted with black markings, so spirit or fellow god could be played up. He's not really the type to form attachments so you're totally good there! It is possible to form a romance with him but he's not one to admit feelings right off the bat and it would probably take forever and ever to get that far xD

Dhenuka

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2018, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2018, 11:32 AM by Dhenuka.)
Currently Dhenuka is in the works xD but could be a possible candidate!