Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-22-2018, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:16 PM by Torin.)

Speech

Torin knew it was past time the children be given the tools they needed to find their places in the pack. He had hoped maybe his brother would take the suggestion at the end of the last meeting as a chance to prove his desire to contribute; Torin knew his father right now could not be asked to participate but was disappointed to find that it hadn't happened.

So he would take the initiative himself, there were other reasons... he knew Derecho was looking to return to Abaven soon and some part of him needed a distraction from that prospect, something he wasn't looking forwards too.

Torin moved through the valley, looking for a spot away from the other members, any dens and a flat open space for the now mostly fully grown children to wreak some havoc. Finding a spot he felt would suffice he tipped his head back to call for his nieces and nephews.

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3