Rentaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-13-2014, 10:24 PM

Curiosity ran through his veins as he kept his head lowered to the ice rather than up and alert. While he might have looked like a grazing deer, he was simply trying to drag in any sense of smell that might help him in choosing a path. While he was fine with anything, the movement of his ears would tell him if anyone was around to disturb him. Rentaro would not simply give himself up on a silver platter, there was proof to behold to actually hold him at their mercy of any pack. Even if he considered joining one, he would aim to destroy it from the inside. To dismember their pack wolves, and watch them beg and cry, watch them get angry at him for his own entertainment. While yet still, there was nothing about him, nothing at all that gave away his true nature.
Raising his head finally, he would conclude two packs near here. Ones he would most likely ask strangers about to gather information about them. He had heard about the battlefield, perhaps he would check it out to see what took place in that rocky terrain. It had only been a single day since he came here, and with the sun dimming just below the horizon, he would give a sigh. Tonight, he would not sleep, for he still had to find a place to den for some time. At least until he decided where he was going to go, and what and whose lives he was going to destroy next even if it took a year to go about it.

?I speak?

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-23-2014, 06:53 AM

Maple paws would lead the lady into a land of endless winter. The earth was coated in a layer of silken white, hidden far from the heat of summer. The faint glow of the spring sun glimmered down on the empty ice world. So beautiful. A kingdom or palace fit for a king or queen. A ruler to watch down on their spectacular home. Ha. She was no queen. She was only a disgrace. She only had her sick mind and the powerful paws she walked on.

Through the frozen wonderland, another scent would mingle with hers. There was more than just sparkling ice. Through the mist, the stunning golden creature would make her way through the snow. The wind oddly howled in a tune that would not leave her ears. Such a melody it was. The same whispers. The same voices. The same words. There were spirits in the wind, as all they did was roar and howl. And that was all. Too bad nothing could stop her.

"Greetings." The elegant lady dipped her head at the stranger, her deep words smoothly flowing from her throat. A special charm she had with words, more than just her articulation. Though the flirtatious woman had many charms, as well as her beauty and skills.

Walk "Talk" Think
[Image: 4LyHbab.png]

Rentaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-26-2014, 05:49 PM

Oh, he loved it. Females who would flirt, thinking they were manipulating a man around their paws. It made his spine shiver, and his emotions jump to excitement if he had them. Perhaps it was time to take a small break and have some fun. As his body moved closer he smiled sweetly at her, he could play the same game. His body and voice were a perfect combination of an angel, as well as his perfectly toned body. He considered himself a god in a lot of others eyes. Rentaro's pale blue eyes would watch her carefully. ?My my, it seems that the heavens have allowed us to meet dear angel.? he sat down only a few feet from her. Perhaps she would also enjoy the company? If she did anything to piss him off, he could just sink his teeth into her.
?Greetings, my name is Aro? his voice would come out in smooth turns. Already he was starting his games with names that did not exist. One day should she choose to come find him, while his coloring was unique his name would be kept a secret. His white tail pulled over his light brown back legs. His eyes would soften to look at her in a sweet passionate manner. The first catch of the land.

?I speak?

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-26-2014, 06:30 PM

She was already enjoying herself, maybe wolves could be more funner than just feeding on their fear. Her little game was taking place, the feeling burned through her. But she must not get ahead of herself now, she did not know this stranger's weaknesses or strengths. This man could be dangerous, he might fool her into his own trap. But for now, she would see where this would lead her. This could be exciting.

My my, it seems that the heavens have allowed us to meet dear angel.

Angel? Was that what the man thought of her? Perhaps of her ravishing looks, though she would not mind if he could not see the darker side to her. Wicked eyes would watch as he had sat himself down not far from her. Was he already interested in her? Perhaps not, but keen ears would listen to his name. Aro.

"I am Aislinn. I hope you will not mind my presence." She would finally introduce herself before seating herself. She had a deep and powerful voice, bitter and persuasive. An intrigued mind would wonder what would happen next, if it was too dangerous to get herself in this kind of situation. But she did not care. She did not care about tomorrow or yesterday. She was reckless and wild with her tainted soul. Everyone had an inner demon, but her's was unleashed. Perhaps the man had a dark side as well.

Walk.
"Talk." Thoughts and voices

[Image: 4LyHbab.png]