gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
08-22-2018, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2018, 05:58 PM by Elias.)
In need of Forcas ranks.

Currently in dire need of Forcas, as we have some more litters on the way possibly. AAAAAAAA.
I'm looking for trainers basically. In Ruina, pups are supposed to be taken from the den of their mothers to stay in the den of their Forcas (trainers). They're allowed to visit their parents, but training is something big in Ruina culture.

I'm looking for some characters particularly good with pups and keeping tabs on smol wolves to befriend Elias and others in the pack.

Still looking for a Cerberus.

Definitely want to do some sacrificial plots, but we really need this dude before we can start. Cerberus is someone said to have three heads, one in each plane of existence: The Underworld, Purgatory, and the Natural World. He guides souls to Ruina and prevents them from getting lost. He is Ruina's executioner and second alpha.

But who is heeee? ;o;

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
08-22-2018, 06:03 PM
I'll tentatively suggest Dumois for the Cerberus rank since he actively communicates with spirits and demons although he isn't much of a fighter he's not above executing people

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
08-22-2018, 07:03 PM
If your looking outside of the pack for trainers (where you meaning healing warrior or any?) Because Riva adores smol wolves and teaching, she is a healer. Not looking to join any packs but she does believe it's a good idea to spend time with packs and assist them where needed

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
08-22-2018, 07:58 PM
@Fen - replied to you on discord!

@Sea - they would have to be a part of Ruina's ranks, yeah. :(

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Drakan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
08-22-2018, 08:11 PM
As you know, I was looking to have Drakan try out for Cerberus after Elias teaches him of spirits as I intend on having him fit all of those roles.
[Image: HL1CWJV.png][Image: bqjzbYg.png]
Ilithyia is welcome in all his threads regardless of the tag.