gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
09-07-2018, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:50 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin was splashing around in the river between the roots. Okay so he was walking in the river but it wasn't exactly possible for him to move without kicking up a decent amount of water. He was a bit concerned. Uncle Torin had been gone for a while and he hadn't seen his mother around too much, he knew she was inside the pack lands, she never seemed to leave after all, but she hadn't been around much. Same with most of his siblings...

But he was determined to prove to his uncle and Frostbite... he just wasn't sure where he fit in yet. Still he was going to make sure he was around and he liked the idea of getting to know more of his pack mates better. So he wandered the inner packlands; he had managed to pick up on a relatively new scent and he was determined to figure out who it belonged too!

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2018, 09:25 PM

Spring hued eyes soon found a wolf of many colors whom seemed to be enjoying themselves in the cooling waters of the river that ran among the willows, her steps now brought her to an even trot as she neared the individual her ears rotated forwards in curiosity. The lands of Boreas never ceased to amaze her with its vibrant canines and intriguing locations, packs that had all sorts of wolves among them. Personality traits seemed to categorize those that you'd come in contact with, at least Baelfire had somewhat of an idea as to who she'd be speaking with. If they smelled of her selected group, Lirim, they would be decent people.

She hadn't met any other pack wovles yet, as the primary company she had been keeping was loners to the land, although by doing this she heard all the ins and outs of things that happened. Seeing that the unknown rainbow canine had picked up her scent she made herself visible, grey ears falling against her head to mesh with her sandy colored bodice. "Good afternoon, bet it's much cooler in there huh?" Baelfire wasn't sure how to introduce herself to another canine, as she was always cautious in the new lands she had discovered. Why not talk about the weather? It was always an easy conversation starter.

"Speech" Walk. "You." 'Think.'

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

09-13-2018, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:50 AM by Célestin.)

It didn't take him too long to find her... or maybe she found him? Either way Célestin was pleased to find his search had been fruitful. The woman was older than himself and approached with a little bit of unease but she didn't seem too cautious. She asked about the weather and for a moment Célestin frowned, then turning his gaze towards his paws he remembered where he was...

"Oh, yeah." He chuckled. "It certainly helps."

He approached the shore, pulling himself up effortlessly, though making sure he gave her some distance as well. He may have been curious as to who had come to join their ranks but he wasn't going to push himself onto her. "I'm Célestin Adravendi." His tone was light and friendly, he certainly had no issues with introducing himself. "I haven't seen you around before, safe to say you're new?" He pretty much already figured he knew the answer but the boy generally felt it was better to let her set how she wanted to introduce herself.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2018, 04:15 PM

The summer heat bearing down soon made the female take off into the water herself, tail resting against her hind legs Baelfire now stood in front of the male. "I'm Celestin Adravendi" Her eyes now fell onto the multicolored canine, he was an interesting individual. "I'm Baelfire Kolceg, Willow of Lirim."

Her eyes now fell onto the surrounding area, ears falling against her head as she slowly turned to exit the quiet river, she had only needed to cool off. Not being one for staying wet she now sat down on the rocky bank, turning to lick her pelt as if she were a feline and not a wolf. She hated how her fur clung to her frame after getting into a body of water, or walking through the rain. "I am yes, very new."

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

09-18-2018, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:51 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin watched, amused, as the woman joined him in the river. She offered her own name and a rank and the young man dipped his head in recognition  and greeting.

She didn't stay for to long though and Célestin followed her up onto dry land though again giving her some distance. She confirmed his suspicions and the boy nodded again. He watched her groom for a second before flopping ungracefully onto his stomach before rolling onto his side and wiggling in the grass, his legs were covered in grass quickly but luckily the boy was tall enough the rest of his body had escaped getting wet. He rolled onto his back, feeling the sun warming his belly and the ground scratching his spine. "If you ever need any help feel free to let me or pretty much anyone else know. We're usually pretty friendly here" He spoke from his upside down position.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo

Baelfire

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2018, 06:59 PM

Her head momentarily turned in confusion, why would he shake out his coat like that? Didn't he know it made it puffy, Baelfire's ears pinned backwards just for a moment before returning her attention to the conversation. At least she hadn't came into contact with anyone she disliked, yet. She wanted to ask about who she may meet while in Lirim, would they all be sweet? This question was soon confirmed with his statement that followed.

"If you ever need any help feel free to let me or pretty much anyone else know. We're usually pretty friendly here." Well, that was good to know, at least if she needed anything she'd receive it. "Thank you very much, I met Zell, and he's going to help me with fighting. I'm a healer by trade, and sadly, I've never had to fight someone. Thus, I have no knowledge of it." Personally, Baelfire wanted to know she was going to be attached with a good group of people, and she wouldn't be subjected to a bad situation.