ardent

Worm from the Bird

Neo

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2014, 09:09 AM

He could smell the stink of Valhalla from the dried riverbed. He snorted into the dirt and licked his chops, magenta eyes scanning the empty basin of cracked, dry earth. Time had changed him. Once lean and thin muscles were now thick and full, carrying strength with every stride he made, his ears were nicked in several places and one began to droop at the tip, his body was littered with scars, though he didn't seem to mind. Every scar was nothing compared to the scar left on his heart by his former family. The family that pulled him from his loved one, his lover, his Luce. He would never forgive them. Never let them forget. He threw his head back and released a long, deep howl of rage, cursing Valhalla, cursing the Adravendi line. Cursing anyone who would listen.

Walk this way

Talk this way

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-15-2014, 09:23 AM

It had been nearly three years since she had heard that voice. And now that he was grown up, now that so much time had passed - she wouldn't even have recognized she not gotten the message within the call. The woman would follow the angry message to the lupine that released it, without a hint of hesitation. She knew that she should have been cautious, but she was on her toes enough to be prepared for a fight. 'Neo...' She had been so young when he was imprisoned, as well as when he vanished. He had been young too... but from the sound of things, he still hated her. Hated their entire family...

Was he justified in his rage? Would she try making amends with her older brother?

Chrysanthe would stand on the cracked ground, her one eyed gaze glued to the brute that she had once shared a den with. "I never thought that I would see you again." She would comment, "You still hate us, hate me?" The brute had been grounded after running off with their enemy - Chrysanthe didn't hold on to much detail after that.

Neo

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 10:02 AM
He was ashamed to admit he was startled by the sudden voice. He was so sure he was alone out in The Sand River. And of course who should it be but his most loathed sister. And yet, when he saw her, scarred, blind in one eye, and failing in beauty he couldn't help but utter a cruel laugh. His head faced the sand, his lips stretched across his cheeks as the barrage struck him. "Hate you?!" he cackled "There is so much more than hate that I feel for you Sister. He said, his head finally raised to look at her, his upper lip raised to show his fangs.

Walk this way

Talk this way