Medium
player
Serene
09-13-2018, 02:13 PM
Welcome to Lady's Court

Amaris Abraxas

Female | Pup | Risen Empire | Too Young | Intellect & Hunter

Current Plots: No current plots!

Desired Plots: I would love to have more family and pack threads. Meeting all of her family members, immediate or distant relatives. I'm also looking for stat threads; including any religious teachings or hunting lessons. She is a pup but she won't be a pup for long, that's why I'm looking for a lot of threads with her.

Forbidden Plots: Not looking for any dark threads unless they particularly peak my interest.

Author's Note: As the first character to be a second generation of mine, I have a lot of love and adoration for my little princess. I am more favorable to plots for her.

- - - - - - - - -

Aspen Wreckage

Female | 2 Years | Boreas (East) | Single | Intellect & Navigation

Current Plots: Aspen is currently working to rekindle her relationship with her big brother Branch Wreckage.

Desired Plots: Stats, Stats, Stats! I want Aspen moving all over the East and South to get her knowledge of the land up there. Meeting more family or willing souls to join her brother's pack are also welcomed. Males, beware, she is a flirt but with no real prize to await for you. Aspen is devoted so fully to her brother, it will take one heck of a determined man to squeeze into her life. But, please do try.

Forbidden Plots: Not looking for any forced claiming or fighting threads.

Author's Note: I have a lot of muse for my pretty new girl, so I'm looking for lot's of plots and threads with this one.

- - - - - - -

Bastyan Adravendi

Male | Pup | Lirim | Too Young | Intellect & Fighting

Current Plots: Currently enrolled in hunting training with his siblings.

Desired Plots: Looking for more interactions with the pack. Also looking for a warrior to mentor him; i would also like this character to take on a more personal father figure roll for young Bas. Females... I don't really see Bas being in any position to take on a relationship anytime soon, and even if it were to blossom... she would either have to be as short as he or have an adoration for the tiny folk.

Forbidden Plots: ...just don't kill him.

Author's Note: Gosh my poor rainbow child. I adore his character's original design but for some reason it's been difficult finding plots for him and thus my muse for him isn't where it should be. Please help save the rainbow Frenchie.

- - - - - - - -

Landon Ancora

Male | 3 Years | Boreas (North) | Painfully Single | Fighting & Intellect

Current Plots: Landon is currently meeting a Dragon Ancora, after spending nearly a year searching for his lost family.

Desired Plots: Stats; meeting new wolves, sparring, maybe one or two judged fights but save the poor staff some trouble. I would love to meet all the women possible, as Landon is a charmer, if not a bit of an idiot at times. Also potentially sniffing around the idea of packs. I also plan on Landon to be a sort or... romeo Casanova of sorts. Once he reaches the posting limit... man I want this guy to be leaving puppies all over the place. Just imagining the look on his face when he finally meets them... oh gosh I'm already laughing too hard plz send help.

Forbidden Plots: Just don't kill him.

Author's Note: I don't usually like playing male characters... but Landon is just so fun to post with! Such a charmer and smart mouth I just love tossing him in with unsuspecting wolves and seeing what happens. Plot with the sexy golden boy!

- - - - - - - - -

Makani Areus

Female | 4 Years | Redbud Nook | Claimed | Healing & Intellect

Current Plots: Makani is currently future bride to her brothers Daemon and Nabis.

Desired Plots: I would like Makani to meet some people, perhaps convincing them to join their spartan family. Healing threads would also be nice. Makani is very blank slate for me, so I'm really up for most anything to try and get her more out there.

Forbidden Plots: Just don't killer her.

Author's Note: Gosh Makani, what can I say about her? She hasn't really gotten the opportunity to be explored yet, as she hasn't been played very much. I think new plots would help me with that, possibly give me more muse for her.

- - - - - - - - -

Serene Validis

Female | 4 Years | Risen Empire | Mated | Intellect & Healing

Current Plots: Going to elaborate on her spiritual connections with Ashiel, to better understand his vision with the Fallen God. Having a family meeting to learn about their religion.

Desired Plots: I would really love some more interactions with the pack members; just to meet, pick herbs, discuss pack issues, etc. Serene has been a quiet shell for far too long and I intend to crack her open for the world to know her beauty! I'm also open for non-pack meetings outside of the Empire borders but they must remain in Auster.

Forbidden Plots: None shall dare lay a hand on my golden angel.

Author's Note: Sweet, darling Serene. My first. Obviously a favorite. I adore her, always full of muse to write her story. Yet somehow I wish more for her; more action, more plots, more involvement. I am determined to get it.

- - - - - - - -

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
09-13-2018, 04:59 PM
-slams hands down-

Czernobog and Amaris bc he enjoys the smol ones very much. He'll be officially joining Risen soon.
Maybe Czernobog and Serene?
Seiran and Serene?

Maybe Atlas and aspen? Atlas hasn't really done much as of yet.

Caelestis and landon might be amusing, I'm not sure what she'd think of him xD
Also Caelestis and Aspen.

Or any other combo with any of my other chars. I have far too many. I'm looking for skill points too with any and all of my chars so whatever matchup you wanna do is fine with me :P

Aureus

Loner
Mantle

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-15-2018, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 01:13 PM by Aureus.)
• Amaris - would you want to thread her with Aureus? I'd love for him to get to know all his siblings better.  I think it could be fun to thread her with Ashiel to, he could give her a lesson in their religion.

• Aspen - I'm looking for nave points for Aerndis and I'm currently planning on having her join Branch's pack. It could be fun to have them go exploring together.

• Makani or Serene - I have an AW with Pyralis, she could use some healing and is in a more subdued mood than usual. I'm not quite sure what I want to do with her. I was thinking of having her wander as a loner for awhile but now I'm thinking of bringing her back to Risen so if Serene wants to find her and bring her back she's welcome to.

• Serene - Ashiel will bringing in his daughter Mæva soon, she'll be unweaned and may need some extra love, so he'd really appreciate Serene's help. He's not going to be the most intuitive of fathers xD If you can stand another thread with me, haha.

Amaris

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Serene
09-15-2018, 02:56 PM
Monster: Czernobog and Amaris sounds like it could be a very adorable thread! Once he is accepted into the pack fully, I would love a thread between them! Atlas and Aspen sounds really interesting actually. Something about them together I just expect to be amusing. If he is wondering the East, I can toss up a thread for them? Caelestis and Landon make me smile already. Such like-minded smart mouths together might spark a fire and I'm bringing marshmallows.

Lunarcat7: Amaris and Aureus, I have always wanted to Amaris to get to know her siblings! Playful pup imagination is so free and fun to post with, I would love to thread them! Amaris and Ashiel would be wonderful, learning her religion is something very important to her and I think Ashiel is perfect for it! Aerndis and Aspen sound pretty cool, and I love stats. They could talk about the pack and lands they've seen. Maybe become fast friends. Pyralis and Serene could be quite interesting, and I'm sure Serene would be more than eager to try and convince Pyralis to come home, plus.. stats man. Serene and Ashiel why heck yes I do so much want to have the parent talk with these two. I see you posted the thread with Ashiel bringing in his daughter, and I'll be making my way over there right after.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
09-15-2018, 03:35 PM
Yay, sounds good!

I have an AW Serene is welcome to jump into here to help Pyralis. It's at the Shimmering Shore, so near where the pack will be moving.

Which of these threads would you like me to start? Is there a particular place that Aspen hangs out
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Serene

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-15-2018, 07:29 PM
Lunarcat7: I can make the Amaris and Aureus thread, I'll have Serene jump into that AW, if you wanna make the Aspen and Aerndis thread, Aspen usually hangs out in the southern/eastern parts of Boreas. I can also try to toss us a Amaris and Ashiel thread if you would like.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-15-2018, 09:43 PM
Bastyan- Torin and/or Cel would love more threads with him. Torin would teach him to fight if he wanted it and he and Cel could spar, maybe even make it a friendly, brotherly competition. Also maybe Wyvern? Idk when since she's up north but they're close in age and I think they'd be an interesting combo.

Aspen- -chanting- meet her cousin Maggie, meet her cousin Maggie.

Landon- I kinda wanna toss Magnolia at him just to see what happens.
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
09-15-2018, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018, 10:06 PM by Kairi.)
More ancora threads owo after this Landon x dragon thread perhaps? I'll shoot you a reply tonight c:

Also proserpina and serene and also with the kiddos since she's gonna be around them more c:

Art

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
09-16-2018, 07:03 PM
I have a thread up for Aspen and Aerndis here.

Aspen

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2018, 08:33 AM
Holy heck, I didn't get the notifications!

Lolaf: I would very much so enjoy some fight training with Torin and Bastyan! Partially because I love stat threads and partially because I think Torin is going to be a very important wolf in Bas life, so they should get more threads together. After which, I would be more than happy to have a Cel and Bas spar! As for Aspen and Maggie, I say heck yes. The more Wreckage, the better! And perhaps if Maggie and Aspen get real close, she might consider joining Branch's pack with her? Landon and Magnolia could be very amusing in my personal, unbiased opinion. I believe this should most definitely be a thing.

Dragon: I'm super stoked for our Landon x Dragon thread, as it is a key point in Landon's character development! So, as to more Ancora threads, I say heck yea! Proserpine and Serene should most definitely be a thing, I actually really look forward to it, because I know Serene is just going to drown her in love and affection (probably to a very uncomfortable point). After that, I think she should most definitely have a babysitting gig with the sereus pups. I of course can only speak to my sweet Amaris, who will most definitely love to have a "big sister".

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
09-18-2018, 12:48 PM
Okay cool! If you want to start an Atlas and Aspen thread I'll happily make one for Caelestis and Landon c:
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!