Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-16-2018, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 10:36 PM by Khepri. Edit Reason: Forgot to add something )
Khepri
Female|Pup|Loner

|Order|
  • Long lost who? Khepri's mother and father are both dead, but it would be nice for her to meet a long-lost sibling or even cousin, aunt, uncle, and etc. I do not really have her history planned out because I am hoping that she eventually meets a family member. I am willing to plot anything with this. c:
  • Partner-In-Crime I would really like to find a close friend for Blue. Ideally, I would like it to be somebody that she could get into trouble with and just be herself around. I am not looking for anything dramatic and I am hoping that they would have a long-lasting bond. I think Khepri deserves to have at least one stable thing in her life. :p
  • Mentor Somebody who would be willing to take Blue underneath their wings. She has a lot of learning to do and is a handful in her own way so it would definitely have to be somebody with patience.

|Chaos|
  • Bad Boy So, I really love the idea of her meeting a manipulative and chaotic Casanova. He can either be her age or older. He doesn't even have to necessarily like her, but she is so taken with him and he will use that to his advantage. To be honest, if she does go down this route I definitely want her to leave the relationship scarred emotionally and possibly even physically... I would want her to have a dark experience and because she is so young, she is pretty impressionable. At the end of things I just don't want my baby girl to end up dead, please. ;-; Side Note: He would have to be somebody who has more experience or at least is perceived that way by Khepri.
  • Cool Crowd A group of friends that she comes across and they steer her more in the wrong direction. She would eventually end up leaving them, but not without a few scars. Once again, I just don't want my girl to end up dead. x.x

|Ultimately|
  • Eventually I would like her to end up in a neutral or good-leaning pack by the time she reaches 2-3 years old. However, I would really like it if somebody could help give her some sort of chaotic history before she gets there. I have toyed with the idea of her getting involved with a more rigid, harsh pack and then escaping when she is a little bit older. I just don't know if that would be too risky on her part. x.x I would like her to live to a ripe old age.

I am pretty lenient with these plots and I am also willing to do a mixture of them. I understand that our characters would have to have chemistry first, so we can always RP it out for a week or two before we decide to go down that road. :) I am also flexible with how things play out so if you think of any fun scenes then I am always down! I just want to get her involved with others and bring some flavor into her routine life. (;
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
09-16-2018, 10:44 PM
I offer you Daemon or Lucifer for a bad boy influence though both would look to take her as a permanent mate and want to train her to be their perfect woman whether it be through force or not.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-16-2018, 10:48 PM
Even though he is still young himself Branch could totally mentor her. I'm also in the process of getting things in line to raise his pack which will be a neutral trading pack so he could also provide a home for her for around 2-3 years.

I don't really have anyone chaotic, but at least I have a good guy for the ultimate!

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-16-2018, 11:03 PM
I have Pyrrhic here who is a bit younger than her, but he could possibly still work as her bad boy and/or partner in crime. He likes to talk a big talk and since he's going to be huge when he grows up it's possible that he's big enough already to make her think he's her age. He's manipulative and since his family places emphasis on recruiting and/or subjugating "mortals" he's going to get it into his head quite early that he needs to do that too. He'd do whatever was necessary to bring her to the dark side and he would definitely take advantage of her naivety.
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-17-2018, 12:24 AM
Asena I read over Daemon and Lucifer's profiles and I think that Daemon might be better suited, of course, things may be different once we start role playing. But he seems the type that she would be easily manipulated by and I think that he could bring out the darkness in her heart. He is also pretty and has two other females, so as Khepri gets older and starts to like him she will definitely get jealous and try to vy for his attention as well as becoming aggressive towards any "threat". x.x In the end, she will end up running away or attempting to at least. Whether or not Daemon tracks her is entirely up to you.

Bluetick I actually really love the idea of her meeting Branch and I do have an idea in mind. I would like her to come across him first and have him mentor her for a few months. But then she ends up being separated from him somehow and goes down her dark path. When she sees the light a few years later she may decide to seek him out again. Either way, I do want her first impression of life to be a good one because that is what will keep her sane when she does end up in her living hell.

Lazuli I think it would be fun to have her and Pyrrhic cross paths. ^-^ I don't know when, probably before she is under Branch's mentorship or even during. I could have her sneak away to cause trouble with Pyrrhic. Regardless, we could definitely work something out with the timelines and etc.

Thanks for showing interest! I will PM you guys individually too. c: Once Khepri is fully approved then the threading can begin. >:D
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-18-2018, 11:03 PM
Awesome! I look forward to threading them!
[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST