The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-19-2018, 10:49 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Sea

Character's Name: Shaye Destruction
Character Age: 6
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 40"
Build: Meidum
Appearance Description: Shaye is more her father then her mother, with the deep blues that encompasses the whole of her body she shares in his tones. With the silver that outline them, more frequent and further apart but in a tone just the same as her male parent. Her silvers lie mostly upon her back, lying thicker by her shoulder blade and thinning out as it reaches her lower back. Her second cluster of silvers are about the base of her tail, lying in soft flecks along its form and ending well before her tail reaches her hind quarters. She has light silver flecked along her ears and against her chin. Shaye also has the solid white that encompasses her fathers eyes, only her bright audits are in a clear, bright blue unlike her parents sunny yellows. Last but not least she has her mothers markings, the white that bridges along her nose a splatter of white, a marking many in the Destruction family bare. She may well have the white that goes under mothers eyes, but if she does it is swallowed by the larger eye piece her father adorns.

Skills: Navigation and Intellect

Proof of Purchases:Link to Companion
Height and Accessory (feather)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
09-21-2018, 12:53 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff