ardent

So Far Away

Sri Simin

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 11:36 AM
The black goddess nimbly picked her way across the various territories. She playfully stuck to the edges of pack territories, never quite crossing the boundary, but rubbing her scent over the scented foliage. She was playing with fire, the girl knew, but she couldn't help it. A giggle bubbled past her dark lips. The little game grew boring when no one came to reprimand her, to play with her. The temptress found herself wandering toward the hot water of Devil's Spout. She'd heard things of it, but never bothered to see it for herself. While the girl was fine toying with the emotions of wolves, she wisely kept her distant from the hot, bubbling water. However, with it being so close to summer, she didn't think the geyser would even erupt. Not bothering to keep her slender frame hidden, the girl sat, her ears twisting around to catch sounds, but her amber gaze remained on the geyser.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 11:47 AM

She had caught the scent of a female who had been spraying her aroma onto the Tortugan territories while one day pacing around it's borders. Misha would sniff the air, catching the sweet scent of the same aroma that still lingered about Tortugan borders. She would come up behind the ebony female, whispering a few words into her ear as she slipped by her. "So, you're the pretty lady that's been leaving her scent around Tortuga, eh?" she would ask with a slither of her tounge, sinking down to her haunches in front of the ebony babe. Misha would blink, keeping her thoughts to herself. What the hell was happening to her? She would have never done this, never been so seductive. Especially to a female she didn't even know. Misha brushed off the thought and looked at the black fae, a smile spreading across her inky black lips.

{OOC; Idk. Idk honestly. This could be a thread where we can release/reveal a side of Misha nobody has ever seen before. Something needs to change from the sweet innocent girl c;)

Sri Simin

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 11:56 AM
It was not long at all before Sri Simin caught the sound of paws on the ground. She remained where she was, a sly grin parting her jaws as the other fae slid by her. The chocolate-and-cream woman's breath ghosted over Sri's ear as she whispered to her. Her scent told the dark female that she was a pack wolf, and the girl's own words had basically told Sri she was from Tortuga. Amber eyes watched the other female, taking a moment to consider if she really even wanted to respond verbally to the statement. In the end, she decided she would play. After all, this pretty lady had come all this way just to find her, hadn't she? "What can I say?" Sri Simin gave a slight shrug of her shoulder, giggling softly. "How else would I become famous?" Her amber gaze seemed to sparkle with mischievous intentions.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 12:28 PM

"What can I say?" A soft giggle would escape her ebony lips, "How else would I become famous?" Her voice would be a soft hymn, her giggle filling the air. Her giggles were a soft chord, a beautiful sound of course. Misha would open her maw, looking at the ebony babe as she would speak. "Well, sweetheart, with a body like that, you could go out with a bang. Surely you get all of the attention you want.. And you certainly have caught my attention, love." Misha would say with a flick of her tail, curiosity clouding her features. The ebony babe was an enticing one to Misha, and she was willing to play her game.

Sri Simin

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Oh, how fun. It appeared as though Sri Simin was not going to be a single player for this round. She was so used to being the only player in her little head games that, for a split second, she was shocked. She didn't let her face morph into an astonished one, however, holding the amused, albeit sadistic grin in place. When the split second of surprise ended for the charcoal mistress, her head cocked to the left. "Oh, but why would I wish to go out at all? I am always all in." Again, the girl would let out a high-pitched, but soft, giggle. Her voice was feminine, girly, and almost innocent. Almost. Sri let her deep auburn gaze drift over the other fae, her face showing a look of appreciation. "I admit, you have captured my interest as well." Meeting the tri-colored female's blue eyes, Sri Simin winked, grinning mischievously.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 07:18 PM

She would giggle softly at the female's words, her own voice ringing out in a soft melodic chord. She was always in. It was indeed a good thing to know, especially for any future references that she might pop around Tortuga again. Misha would glance up at the ebony babe when she told her that she had caught her attention as well. Misha never thought of herself as attractive, but she was quite flattered. "Good to know I have that type of effect on someone, especially one like you, dear." She would say with a small wink, going out with a bang.

Sri Simin

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2014, 06:37 PM
It was rather shocking, if the girl was being honest, how content and relaxed she felt. It had been a long, long time since she'd met someone who had actually wanted to play with her. Usually, her games consisted of annoying the fuck out of anyone she could, though she didn't necessarily mean to. Sri Simin was quite a happy wolf, despite her thirst for blood, for death. And though she had very twisted morals, she had morals just the same, and was actually quite friendly - if one was able to get past her love for head games. She loved to kill, yes, but she wasn't really aggressive or cruel. Well, okay, she was kind of cruel, but in her own quiet, cheerful way. After the chocolate-and-cream fae finished her sentence, Sri stopped talking, deciding that it was simply a waste of breath to comment further. That, and she was curious how her newfound companion would react to such a thing. So, Sri Simin sat, head cocked in a puplike manner to the left, eyes showing nothing but innocent curiosity.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-14-2014, 08:50 PM

Misha would look at the ebony babe for any sort of response, or any movement of her's that would be taken by a seductive surprise to the brown woman. But, with no further ado, the shadowed fae did nothing in response to Misha's words. Misha would watch the fae as she would tilt her head in a pup like manner, giggling softly. It was a bit cute, she had to admit. It was an enticing little adorable thing for the ebony babe to look at Misha with those deep auburn eyes. So, Misha would play the same game, tilting her head to the side in a cute puppy like manner, blue grey sapphire orbs looking into her deep, auburn ones.

Sri Simin

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 02:16 PM
The dame would be lying if she said she wasn't a bit disappointed by the severe lack in reaction she received. Still, the disappointment didn't show on her face, giving her colorless features an even more creepy appearance as the girl continued grinning like a mad woman. She wondered just how long she could keep this up for, before the light chocolate fae before her grew bored and turned away, or angry and challenged her. Her stomach very nearly grumbled at the thought of the chance to taste blood, but she kept her lust at bay. After all, she was no barbarian. Her killings always had a purpose. Even if that purpose was always given to her by cowards. Wolves who wanted others dead but lacked the balls to anything about it. Not her. Not Sri Simin. Grinning at the female before her, Sri wondered if she had any enemies, and if she did, how shocked she might be if the black temptress herself was the one they sought to end her life. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Misha would look at the ebony babe, sapphire blue grey orbs glinting softly with a hint of curiosity. Now seemed like the perfect time for a conversation, so Misha opened her maw and spoke. "Do you have a name?" She would ask politely, melodic chord of a voice ringing out softly. Misha didn't smell the scent of a pack on her, but she wasn't sure if she relied on other wolves to do her duties for her. She did seem like a princess, after all. A princess of ebony, one who were to be treated will all due respect, and to get whatever she wanted. That was the type of princess she was, in Misha's eyes.

Sri Simin

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 04:01 PM
What a silly girl. Sri Simin finally let a noise slip. Or rather, burst. Giggling madly, she dropped to her belly, covering her face with her elegant, slender limbs while her laughter rang between them. It would be quite some time before the black Goddess reigned in control of her amusement, but she still did not lift back into a sitting position. Clearing her throat, she simply shook her head in response to the chocolate maiden's questioned, her grin now somewhat taunting. Silly, silly girl. Sri could not help but laugh. After all, who asked that? And besides... "If you are to ask one's name, it is common courtesy to reveal yours first." Remaining on her stomach, Sri lifted her narrow skull to look up at the light fae before her, amusement twinkling in her amber eyes.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-16-2014, 04:11 PM

She would look at the ebony babe when she would begin laughing hysterically, the action annoying Misha a bit. But, she wouldn't show any emotions on her face, sapphire blue orbs watching the shadowed lady as she would speak. "My name is Misha." She would restrain herself from letting out a growl, picking herself up and bowing her head respectfully. "Pardon me,milady- but I must go. I'm sure my pack needs me," Misha wasn't leaving at all because of Tortuga, but instead she didn't cause any trouble or stir up any trouble with the ebony woman. "Good day," Misha would say before turning and leaving the area.
{OOC; ~Exit Misha~}

Sri Simin

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Oh dear. Sri Simin watched, her amber eyes alight with amusement, as Misha's mood changed rather drastically. However, as the light mocha fae stated she would be leaving, the black witch finally frowned, her eyes narrowing. "And here I thought you would have proven to be quite the entertainment." She called after the other, her voice thick with contempt, but it was clear that she would be persuaded to return. How disappointing. However, Sri's lackluster mood swung back to her usual sadistically playful nature, and she rose to her paws with a giggle. "How fun to see how far she can be pushed. I must recall this for our next meeting." Her grin was dark, secretive, and full of mischief. Her eyes watched the geyser for a moment before the black seductress, too, turned and left for bigger and greater things.

- exit Sri -