ardent

I Say You Kill Your Heroes

Kau

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 03:17 PM

Away from home, but hey, he couldn't hang around the same old area all the time, could he? No... that would not get him anywhere. He did not seek the highest position of power among things, but power was indeed what this man sought. A rule over the weak, a future for himself and his mate. Avion was treasured more than any wolf truly knew, and even with his streak likely to earn him some wounds and scars in his lifetime, but he'd be damned if he let any beast mark his lover. Kau had taken Avion into his care, and even if it was flawed, there was love there. Such love. Such... addiction. Avion was both a possession and not. It was a complex thing, so very complex, but the male regretted nothing in choosing his partner.

The gorge he would find himself in smelled of different scents. Stale... a pack, he figured, once ran in part of this territory. But no longer. How sad, really. Kau would shake his head, light purple hues taking in what they could as the massive male moved along, stepping upon the ground with steps that were sure. Then he would get an idea, an inkling of a plan. If a pack once ran here... it may had been run out. Meaning the victors might linger... and the victors were the ones he sought to speak with. Head would be thrown back, a powerful howl letting loose in the air. It called for those who called themselves worthy and strong. He would see who appropriately answered that call.
"Speech"

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-14-2014, 11:06 PM

The woman was of length and beauty. Her bodice was colored with a light cream that twisted into a lovely alabaster. Each leg with melded with a beautiful ebony that glowed with a light crimson like her mother. Upon her face she was addorned with the same shade of markings but with white under her eyes and just above her narrow nose. Blood red eyes were horrifically wonderful. The babe was perfection in her own eyes. Confidence flowed through her bloody veins like a drug. She was her own heroine. A creature of vainess and divinity. She was her own curse as well. The lady had a block, wanting to always look lovely and knowing she did. But, it was not an issue. For, her being angelic was only the truth. Schon was a strong being, but she had her obvious flaws. But, there was strength in the fact that she did not give a shit. Though, as her narrow paws hit the ground, the babe slithered along the Gorge with ease. Her flowing tail danced with delight, it being colored with three hues. Ebony white and cream like the rest of her bodice. Yet, as she sauntered on, a creature came to view. Red orbs feasted upon an oddly colored man as she neared him. But, as she got closer, the sound of a howl rang through her ears. Schon quickened her step until she was but a few feet away. "Who do you call for and who is calling?" The serpentine tilted her head, watching him with narrowed eyes.

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Kau

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 04:12 PM

He did not have long to wait, oh no, for a woman would answer his call. Purple hues would shift towards her form, taking in the sight. A woman of hues of light and darkness, touched by red. She was a pretty thing, wasn?t she? Almost sinfully beautiful, though Kau cared not for such things. He was not a big fan of such women, not that they were not lovely. He just chose to partake in a different sort of fruit. So instead the male would ease into a state of relaxation, though if the woman was observant she would see that he watched her carefully. He could move to a state of readiness before long, should the need arise, but the monster would not leap into such things.

?I call for those who are worthy enough to live in this land. Those who can stand upon their own paws and carve the path, rather than follow the trails created by others. Those who are strong, who put the weak in their proper place, and do not allow room for weakness.? The large brute would give a smile. ?I am just a beast looking for a place in this world, and a rightful one at that. I am Kau Kedieo, and what, pray tell, shall I call you, my dear lady??

"Speech"