gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-24-2018, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 07:34 PM by Shaye I.)

It was still a lot to take in, the change in Abaven. It seemed shockingly quiet and lifeless, and she could almost imagine shapes of movement out of the corner of her eye. The herb gathering, the hunting, the events and life that use to shape Abaven. Bass had created the pack, and without him it was dying. She knew Archon and Sparrow where doing everything they could, and she wanted to help them, to pave the way so the pack could have a future.

It might be a lost cause, but she owed it to Abaven to try. She and Vail, Motif and Shai had all left, and that was half of Bass’s heart, gone in an instant. Now Bass was gone too, and the pack needed family and friends. She had taken a short journey to see Vail and let her know what was up. She was still taking time to get to re-know Solor, and the two of them would make their way over when they could.

In the mean time, she wanted to know what she could do to assist, and that meant seeking out Archon, and seeing what she could do. Supreme Leader a title that had never belonged to Abaven before. She wasn’t sure what to make of it all yet. She wouldn’t judge the man without knowing him.

She caught his scent and veered from her path to find this child of the Fallen God.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
10-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Archon woke up after another vision-esque dream. Had God been trying to speak to him? He needed to ask Nura. It was possible that God had been telling him it was time to become more mobile, but he needed something more concrete to move him. He had to make sure it wasn't his own desire, but truly God. He didn't want to throw away the precious gift his brother had left to him, but if God wanted it to be then...

His thoughts were interrupted by the woman who had just recently joined. He regarded her with a light smile.

"Finding the pack the same as how you left it?" he asked. He honestly didn't expect anything to have really changed. Sparrow had acted like Shaye coming back was the best thing that had ever happened, leading Archon to conclude that Abaven had been stagnant for a while. Perhaps this girl knew more, though.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 07:03 PM
She found the russet wolf with the strange patterns beneath his eyes, and he would offer her a faint smile as she appeared. She returned it with a polite nod, sitting across from him as he voiced a question her way. She regarded it with a slight frown, creasing the dark patterns of her face, and the lights that highlighted the finer points there.

“No. Not in the least. Before I left, there where more wolves that I could stick names to.” /b] her family, most of them, strangers too, welcome, all of them, to the home of Bass. [b] “Bass carved this pack into something, and I suppose without him it isn’t the same. I don’t know what happened to the wolves here.” she shook her head slowly, sadly, thinking of the loss of it all. Why had they left? Where were her family?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.