Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Azalea needs activity!!!

For those who don't know, Azalea is a lively little Adravendi woman. She's the daughter of Soleil and Collision. She's a flirt and kind of a wild child.
When she turned two she was raped and became pregnant with Isardis's pups and now at three years old just had her second litter, the product of her love with Sarak.

She doesn't enjoy parenthood but she's a trooper and is just the type to give her all.

With Valhalla falling, she moved to Tortuga and is now without lots of family and friends so she needs to make some new ones.

I'm also interested in seeing someone start crushing on her/flirting with her/generally trying to work their way into her heart. With Bri MIA that means Sarak is gone for now and Azalea isn't going to be put on hold because of that. I don't know how any romance schemes will go other than I know Azalea probably won't be getting into any lifetime commitments ever again.

I would like to start sparring her too, so that I can improve fighting skills.

Novaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-15-2014, 10:45 AM
I dont know how they'll work out but id like to see novaro x azalea meet?
[Image: G6jciao.png]

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-23-2014, 07:05 PM
wow, sorry. totally forgot I posted this!! Yes, they can meet :)

Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 07:09 PM
Since you just remembered this thread... Dayton may be taken by Pacifica soon, so no love interest there, but he also resides in Tortuga and is a great guy. She could find a friend in him and feel more at home.

Let me know if you're interested!

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-23-2014, 07:10 PM
Kat just adopted Guin from Luis, i'll have her up and running in a week or so if you want a sister thread
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Definitely would love for her to make some Tortuga friends :)

And yes! Want to get her more involved with her nonchildren family

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-23-2014, 10:17 PM
-flails- Hi.

as i said i really wanna rp with yew!! <3

first. im so down for spar action. all my charries except tyrion and latalia fight so you could take ur pick from: Remus, Nausica, Svanerna, Nephele, or Schon.

second! I offer Remus for your girly. He is kinda on the more grim side. Not dark. But, hes all about family and half his fambam were murdered including his sister-wife so he is pretty much seeking vengeance and down in the dumps. But, there is chance of another gaining his interest if they are special enough. He could be like 'struck by her beauty' He is also an olympus, but not one of the wolves in the pack Olympus. Virgils fam killed his side of the family so theres a feud going on there, just a heads up. But! still im down for possible flirting/crushing if u please!

Third. She could bump into any of my girls. Nausica is a big bad bully, a saxe girl. Shes horrible lol. Nephele is just a vain little manipulative crazy Elysius girl. Svanerna is Queen of Valhalla. Schon is heir, soon to be queen. Latalia is super crazy, she think shes a cat and loves hugging trees and eating plants.

take your pick <3 any of it!
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-24-2014, 12:02 PM
okay:

spar - Nephele or Schon?

Remus - we can thread and see what happens? No promises.

I would be interested in Svan and Azalea getting into a conversation while they are at the festival?

Nephele

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-24-2014, 12:13 PM
Schon would be better for a spar. nephele shld take some time for healing. :3

Sure thang with remus, plus i was thinking of having him join tortuga as well :D

And im down with some talky talky with svan and az ^.^

tell me which ones u want me to start :D im down to start the spar or the thread with remus.

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2014, 04:43 PM
gonna see if tea can pair us in the sparring thing for the festival
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.