size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-26-2018, 11:23 PM

It had been a busy few days at Abaven, and the newly made Alpha had barely stopped moving. The quietest times so far had been welcoming her sister into the pack, and sitting beside her sister as they discussed the future of Abaven. Aside from that, she had been on her feet, scouting, scent marking, recruiting and making alliances for the good of the pack.

She had had no idea what she was getting into when she had stepped forward and asked for Abaven. Of course, even knowing, she would have made the decision time and time again. She had no regrets for keeping the pack her family had created, alive.

The busy wolf was taking a breather, exploring some of the lands surrounding her territory. She stumbled upon the small opening in the rock almost by luck, following the scent of iron, and sticking her head into the darkness to see the stalactite that stuck out of the roof like a fang. Ducking around it, she would glance through the cave, curious about the musky-scenting darkness. It would be good to know of places like this, interesting hidey-holes and defendable places. She never knew what her pack might face.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.