Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-12-2014, 07:14 PM

Abaven was an interesting pack, to say the least. It was different from anything Serra had experienced before, and even with her limited experience with packs, she was sure that there was nothing quite like this pack in all the lands. Not that she minded - it was a nice distraction from that whole thing where her brother practically had a mate and Serra was still just alone. She had seen Wael just the once, and since arriving at Alacritia and discovering Quelt, he had been all she cared about. She almost felt forgotten now, not that she would have dared admit it to any. Serra could take care of herself - she didn't need a man to make her feel complete, even if that man was her brother.

No, Serra Arrow was her own wolf, and she'd be damned if she didn't prove it. The slate blue girl tilted her head back, letting a soft howl sound in the air, summoning any nearby who might wish for a conversation. It was fairly late at night, with the moon high in the sky and the stars glittering far above. The summer air was warm enough, however, and Serra settled down easily, letting her chin come to rest on the soft earth. Perhaps someone would heed her call, and perhaps not. She would be fine either way. She was not lonely, no, this was just . . . a desire to get to know her packmates. In the middle of the night.

Okay, so maybe she was a little lonely. But only a little.

Speech,

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-18-2014, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014, 12:27 AM by Bass.)

The middle of the night seemed to be the only time that Bass could ever actually get anything done. Between being an Azat and an amazing brother, he had very little time to himself. When Serra's call rang out his pale ears perked, wondering what she was requesting. A midnight stroll? Why the heck not? Picking himself up from his little fishing spot he trotted down to the rapids, following her scent until he spotted her, her coat glimmering more blue in the moonlight. "You look like a star, shining like that." He commented softly as he came up behind her, a small smile pressed on his black lips. Charmer? No. More of a jester. His words were not teasing those, he was just making a simple statement. She did look like a star, her pelt catching the beams of moonlight that touched her blue coat, making it appear to be a softer colour than it was.

Picking his way to the side, he gazed away from the star beside him and up to the billions that resided in the sky. "Ever wonder what it would be like to be up there, gazing down upon the world?" He asked, his tail curling neatly over his paws. How small and insignificant would petty things appear to be?

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-22-2014, 04:45 PM

She appreciated the prompt appearance of her King - her Azat, she supposed. Strange new names for new ranks, for Bass did not hold himself like a King. No, he was something else entirely - something that warranted a new name. Strange, but not necessarily in a particularly negative way. "It is a pleasure to see you out here, Azat Bass." Serra inclined her head towards the male as he approached her, though she took a moment to respond to his words. A star? Hardly. Serra was simply a wolf, and at the rate she was going, not a particularly useful wolf either.

Still, that was not something she would share with another wolf, especially not a stranger. Bass Destruction might have been her Azat, but he was not her family, and even Quelt was not privy to such thoughts. Not right now, at any rate, and he seemed to have his paws full with that litter of children and his mate. "Truthfully? It is something I have wondered often." She'd been raised to be a Duchess, a little bit detached and a lot regal; from there it wasn't much of a leap to star. To be far away and simply watch, well that sounded pleasant compared to a lot of Serra's life.

Not that she'd had a heard life - no, Serra knew that she'd had a pleasant life. She had not been a serf in her home pack, and she'd been born into royalty. It was only losing Quelt that had shaken her to her core, and now that she was losing him again so soon after finding him, Serra felt a little lost again. And even if she desired an ear to confide in, her pride could not allow her to admit this weakness to her Azat.

Speech,

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-24-2014, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 07:26 AM by Vendetta.)
Oh well wasn't this a fun little gathering? One of her favorite pack members and a stranger conversing about what it would be like to be a star. Interesting. The grey canine came up behind the two, a dark grin slipping onto her otherwise stoic features. "Hello Bass, Stranger," she barked simply, swiping her tongue over her lips. Titles were much too formal, everyone knew who he was, it wasn't like she needed to reiterate it. "I don't believe you and I have met," She would keep her copper gaze settled on Serra since, well, she didn't know her. "Name's Vendetta. Who might you be, sweet-pea?"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-24-2014, 06:34 PM

Bass grinned at the female, waving his paw when she greeted him so formally. "Its okay to relax a little Serra. I appreciate the title, but it must get tiring to say it all the time." He said in a soft voice, his eyes soon casting up to the stars. She too, seemed to think about it often. He peeked out at her in the corner of her eye, a grin still on his maw. "It would be interesting, wouldn't it? Although I would feel a little helpless, if all I could do was to look down upon the world. I would want to stretch out and help wolves, maybe I would be better off down here." Bass chuckled softly, lighting bumping into the soft fae's shoulder with his own.

The young boy was about to pose Serra a question when a dark voice interrupted his thoughts. Ears pinned back slightly as he turned his golden gaze upon the darker female, the smile falling from his face. Bass knew that he needed to lighten up around her, she was probably pleased that he still seemed to have a problem with her. He didn't fully trust her, and he wasn't comfortable with that. The male really cursed his light heart and kind soul for letting his girl in, but he had and there was no turning back time. He was not going to kick her out because he was suddenly growing balls. "Vendetta, this is Serra." He said, his vocals a little on edge.

Walk "Talk" Think

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-25-2014, 07:07 PM

Serra's ears twitched slightly at Bass' words, but she refrained from commenting - it had always been taught to her that she would address any higher ranked wolves by their title or at least with a lot of respect. My lord or my lady were one thing, but just the name? No, it would be rude for Serra to simply address him as Bass, regardless of how 'tiring' it was. "I think I am relaxed enough," Serra settled for saying, allowing the words to roll easily from her tongue.

His thoughts on being a star were interesting, Serra supposed. She shrugged impassively at first, mulling over her answer carefully. "I think that just watching would be enough for me." The girl admitted, breathing a soft sigh. It would be nice to be detached, to not feel love and loyalty and all the things that had defined her. Stars surely never felt abandoned or lost. They probably had it all figured out.

Serra let a lazy smile stretch across her features, biting back a dry laugh at the turn her thoughts had taken. Stars were just stars - they weren't mystical. They didn't think. They didn't do anything except twinkle a little. It didn't matter. She was a wolf and not a star and there was nothing to be done except soldier up and handle what was happening around her. No point in crying over spilled milk, after all.

As the other wolf appeared, Serra's bright blue eyes narrowed just slightly. Sweet pea? The wolfess wondered internally, irritation flickering in her thoughts. Her voice, however, was as calm and reserved as ever when Serra addressed the other wolf, adding her introduction to the silence following Bass' words. "Serra Arrow, Mruni of Abaven, at your service. It's a pleasure to meet you, Vendetta." Huh. Weird name. Not that Serra had any room to say anything.

Speech,

Vendetta

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-28-2014, 11:51 AM

Bass' reaction to her arrival pleased her more than anything else, causing her to grin just a bit wider. She still had him under her thumb control, in a way. Ahh but he was not why she was here. She glanced at Serra, looking her over from top to bottom. What a nice name.. Serra. "Ah, no, the pleasure is all mine," she responded with a fanciful dip of her head somewhat akin to a human's bow. "I'm not intruding on anything, am I? You two seemed so pleasantly entertained with staring at the sky.." She flicked an ear idly, waiting to see their reactions.

"Speech"