gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
10-06-2018, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2018, 03:16 PM by Tealah.)
Apollo had been putting a great deal of thought into building the contraptions that would allow them to more easily transport the pack's pups and gear to their new home. Initially he had considered dragging hides in some manner, perhaps tied to sticks to stiffen them, but he'd rejected that idea. There was simply too much greenery between here and the lands chosen for that to work. Perhaps in the north where there was snow, but here? No, it simply wouldn't work. The hides and poles he'd been messing about with were scattered outside of the den beneath his frowning gaze as he considered another way. Maybe if the weight somehow rested just on the poles, keeping the hide from dragging at all...

Seiran

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-07-2018, 11:41 AM
She'd been marching through the creek getting positively soaked and loving every minute of it as the heat of the day beat down on her dark pelt mercilessly. Having uprooted several new plants for inspection, she was dragging them and their muddy roots back towards the den, dripping everywhere along the way. By the time she was almost there she was more or less dry though the plants were still a muddy heap.

Upon arrival she noted the absolute mess that awaited outside the den entrance. Dropping the plants in a heap a ways away, she padded closer and inspected the various bits and pieces that were stewn about. This was all for those sleds, wasn't it? Glancing towards Apollo, she gave him a curious look and asked, "Are you just holding it together with the hide?"

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
10-22-2018, 09:06 PM
Things were coming together nicely. Malleus was quite pleased with the work they'd done so far. Both his and Serene's stocks were all packed up and ready to go, and he'd successfully negotiated the kids' toys down from a mountain to a much more manageable molehill. He liked to think they'd all walked away from the negotiations happy, although he thought those in charge of transporting the goods might object to what was being brought along. Perhaps, when no one was looking, a few more trinkets could disappear.

Speaking of the transportation department, Malleus decided it was time to check in with Apollo.

Even from a distance Malleus could see the many odds and ends that were strewn around his uncle's den. He didn't expect anything to be done yet, but he hoped the elder Abraxas at least something concrete in the works. "I hope I'm not interrupting you," he said as he glanced between Apollo and Seiran. "I just wanted to see how things are coming along and if I can help with anything."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.