Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-24-2014, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014, 09:51 AM by Katja the First.)
Tourneys! What I need OOC are the names of all the wolves people want to participate in the spars and the races so that I can make up brackets for the tourneys! The first bracket will be matched up as close as possible for size and experience level, but moving up from there your wolf may end up fighting outside it's comfort level! The races will also start matching up size as much as possible, and will be decided by an online coin flip (or a randomizer if there's more than two per race) with the winner moving on to the next race.

Spars Races
Frith Frith
Schon Schon
Nephele Nephele
Svanerna Azalea
Kaprasius Ritsuka
Azalea Guin
Jupiter Arwel
Kau Kitsune
Drashiel Dayton
Daegmar Galahad
Sigmarr Allen
Baldur Felician
Ubivat Warja
Dayton Signy
Ritsuka Satu
Akemi Cascade
Galahad Fakira
Thor
Warja
Zozton
Signy
Loki
Vivek

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Feel free to add Jupiter to the sparring list. I'm a little rusty on fighting, haha.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Guin will race <3
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Schon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2014, 04:45 PM
could u pair schon and azaela in the sparring?
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Add Dart And Hansel to that list, racing for Dart and fighting maybe for Hansel. Both are in Abaven, and i'll find out if Req wants Kitsune to participate with Dart.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-25-2014, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 09:49 PM by Baldur.)
Holy Crap look at me fail.

For Fighting I'd like to enter:

Baldur
Sigmarr
D?gmar
Drashiel

For racing:

Gossamir

lol sorry if that's too many chars. I don't mind fighting myself if you need me to or if you need to snip one out so it's even let me know.

Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 09:50 PM
Racing for Kitsune and Dayton, pretty please! And sparring for Dayton only if there's room for him. :D

Emma

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
Add in Ubivat for spars.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Kau, Ritsuka, Akemi and Galahad for sparring.

Arwel, Ritsuka, Galahad, Allen and, F?lician for racing.

Signy

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
07-26-2014, 11:32 PM
I will be building brackets either tomorrow night or Monday and starting the tourneys then so get your names in before then! Also any alpha characters interested in "judging" or rather ICly announcing the winners for both spars and races, let me know.
[Image: 4234f0f1-d765-42c4-9a96-28953ac45eea_zpsqqruefmh.png]

This pine marten has a very foul mouth and a confusing accent. He is also fierce and hates to be called adorable. You have been warned.

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-27-2014, 06:32 AM
Thor and Warja would like to spar

Warja would like to race

Baldur

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-27-2014, 10:19 PM
*pulls Gossamir out of races* Sorry!!!!!!

Zozton

gems
size
build
player
07-28-2014, 02:53 PM
Zozton would like to spar! c:

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
07-30-2014, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014, 08:02 PM by Katja the First.)
Brackets have been built!
First round spars in the sparring category will be:

Schon vs Azalea
Svanerna vs Ritsuka
Kapra vs Qanik
Vivek vs Sigmarr
Warja vs Nephele
Thor vs Kau
Galahad vs Baldur
Akemi vs Zozton
Ubivat vs Loki
Daegmar vs Jupiter
Drashiel vs Frith
Dayton vs Satu Motif

I tried to avoid pairing a player against themself this round, if I accidentally put two of your characters together let me know so I can fix it. Also tried to avoid the same two players getting paired together too often.

First round races in the racing category will be:

Schon vs Cascade
Nephele vs Warja
Felician vs Kitsune
Galahad vs Fakira
Allen vs Frith
Guin vs Satu
Azalea vs Ritsuka
Dayton vs Arwel

I'll kick both tourneys off tonight. Anyone with an alpha character they are interested in "judging" spars and races let me know - Katja can't be everwhere at once lol. Though if need be I'll say they weren't happening all at once. Also I'd need real coin flippers who aren't me for the races I'm in to make it fair.

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
08-20-2014, 06:18 AM
I still need spar posts from Vivek, Galahad, Ubivat, Kapra, Akemi, Zozton, Dayton and Motif. Since Canti left her characters forfeit their matches so I don't need posts from Azalea, Ritsuka, or Warja and they will be moving on automatically to the next round. Once the first posts are up defaults must apply - we need to move forward and finish this.

For races I need posts from Felician, Kitsune, Galahad, Fakira, Allen, Frith, Azalea, Ritsuka, Dayton, and Arwel. Due to forfeits, Cascade and Warja automatically move to the next round. Once these first posts go up an alpha will start the race and you will have normal default time to reply with your actual running the race post.

All these posts are due by 11:59 tonight. It's already summer IC and we still have more rounds to do.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Arwel won't be participating anymore, so Dayton wins by default.

Also I am unsure if Lunar still wished to participate in the Festival spars. Originally we were going to drop the Galahad and Baldur spar but if she still wants to participate than I'm game for posting in that as well. :3

All my other stuff is up.