Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
10-07-2018, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 04:22 PM by Jupiter.)
Jupiter was on the prowl. He was getting kind of bored hanging around the old Imperium lands. The only ones who really called it home were either old farts or that one dude with the caged critters, and none of them could provide the kind of companionship he craved. He wanted to hang out with wolves his own age. Wolves who had similar interests and who thought they way he did. The old farts were...well, old. And kind of dull to be honest.

So now Jupiter found himself quite some distance from home, the old farts long behind him. He was purposeless at the moment, but his eyes roved his surroundings in search of something useful to take back with him. Perhaps, he thought as he eyed the pool at his paws, he could find a stone fit for knapping or a bit of metal that could be twisted into something useful.

He crouched down and began to fish around in the pool with a paw.

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Everest

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
11-18-2018, 04:23 PM

Everything was completely and utterly fucked up.

She literally had zero clue where she was and now she was staring down at a wolf who was the reincarnation of space and time itself. Sure, she came across the odd colored wolf here and there but this, she nearly laughed, this was something else. Her paws grasped the stones that articulated their place almost perfectly upon the falls, her dull claws sinking into the soil as she shifted her weight from the left to the right. Perhaps he was some sort of God, a deity whose sole purpose was to spite those who thought against him. She blinked warily down, the roaring water beside her blocking out any sound that may have given her position away. For a moment, she wondered if she had eaten a few mushrooms in her sleep and now was extremely high on hallucinogenics.

Everest huffed softly, finally moving from her position to walk down the ridge she was upon - a few stones rolled down. If that didn't give her position away, she didn't know what would. As she got closer, she realized how big this dude was. She meant this wasn't the average wolf, okay? Not those fuckers that she had to crane her neck back just to meet eye contact with, no. To meet eyes with this dude she would have to crack her spine just to see his neck. Maybe she was just exaggerating, but when you're this small you had to make fun out of the most ridiculous situations.

That was why, as she carried herself down to level ground, her tail rose behind her back almost confidently. If she was confident, he wouldn't be able to say anything about her height, right? Right? She stopped a good few feet away from him, realizing now he was fishing for something with his paw. "What's up space guy?"

"Speaking"

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-18-2018, 09:40 PM
Jupiter, hearing the clatter of rocks, set his wet paw back on the ground. He straightened to his full height and slid a lazy glance in the direction of the disturbance. Honestly he wasn't expecting much. Maybe an equally bored Amadeus coming to see what he was up to or a deer passing through.

He was quite glad he was wrong. The girl that was walking his way was a cute little (really little, actually) thing and the sight of her made his shallow, teenaged heart sing. Jupiter had to remind himself to play it cool.

She opened with a snappy question and her words brought the hint of a crooked smile to his lips. He was used to comments on his appearance so she was going to have to try harder if her goal was to get a satisfying reaction from him. "Not much, I'm afraid. Just looking for something to pass the time. What's up with you, pixie lady?"

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Everest

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
11-18-2018, 09:52 PM

Whoa. Whoa.

Okay - this dude was alive and she wasn’t high afterall. In fact as he turned around and stared at her and offered his own smack talk she couldn’t help but release a loud, boisterous guffaw. Her height! Of course it would be of her height! Her tail waved back and forth a few times in good humor. "Buddy, chum, pal,” She moved closer, raising a paw to touch him on the right leg. She leaned in closer as if to share some secret of the universe (it probably wouldn’t be too far fetched for him to know everything about it anyways, she meant, he was glowing.)

"I like your taste, kid,” She grinned up at him despite them being literally the same age. And then she leaned forward, staring into those voidless balls of nothingness that were suppose to be eyes. “Can you even see me?” She squinted and moved her snout as close to his face, which, wasn’t very close at all.

If she could, she would be waving a hand in and out of his field of view super fast.

"Speaking"

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-23-2018, 07:41 PM
”Buddy, chum, pal...” He tucked his chin so he could watch what she was doing as she stepped closer and invaded his space. His gaze followed her paw as she reached out to poke at him and once she'd done it, he quirked a brow and lifted his gaze to meet hers. "Really?" his expression asked.

His taste? Who was this feisty little creature and where had she come from, because she was baffling to say the least. Jupiter didn't know what to make of her, but he quite liked that. "My taste? Pixie, you ain't tasted nothing yet." This was a new game for him, but he was going to act and play as if he was a pro.

Her question made him snort a laugh. Admittedly he was a little confused; no one had ever question his eyesight before. Perhaps the lighting had contracted his pupils down to nothing and all she was seeing was his silver irises.

She leaned in as if she was trying to stare into his eyes (which was no small feat considering the size difference) and without skipping a beat Jupiter leaned down so they were nearly nose to nose and stared back at her. "Of course I can see you." He squinted at her as if questioning her eyesight. "Can you see me?"

Everest

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
11-23-2018, 09:07 PM

She nearly broke character at his words, hiding her laughter with a grin. "Really?" Everest looked up at him, a tilt of her head. "I've tasted a lot." No she hadn't, stop this right now Everest. "Despite your shiny ass, what makes you different?" Oh my god, if this turned out wrong she would be super embarrassed.  And then he leaned down and oh boy- was his nose cold! She was tempted to pull away from the shocking difference of his cold, wet nose compared to her warm one.

Or maybe hers was cold too and she was just saying that. That was definitely a possibility.

But she didn't; no, instead she pushed her nose to meet his in a staring contest, her tail now waving behind her almost playfully. See, this is what she needed - a good conversation and a staring contest. "Yeah, I can." She mused, a grin still toying at her lips. And then she pulled away just when it was starting to get heated, prancing back a few steps before plopping down into a seated position. "Okay, I gotta ask-" Because she just gotta. "How do you hunt when you're like, bright blue?"

Cause he was literally out of this world.
""

[Image: everestsig_by_siienna-dcsh79g.png]

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
12-15-2018, 09:47 PM
She'd tasted a lot? Heck, he was out of his element here. While Jupiter liked to pretend he was a ladies man, that wasn't quite true. In all honesty he didn't have much experience with the opposite sex. And by 'much' he meant ah...'none'.

”Despite your shiny ass, what makes you different?” Where was she getting these questions? Jupiter was quick to shoot back, "Well I am quite tall."

She danced away from him just as it was getting interesting and Jupiter had to fight to keep the disappointed frown off his face. ”How do you hunt when you're like, bright blue?” At this Jupiter shrugged. "Like...everyone else, I suppose? I sneak, I run, I catch."

How did he get back to where they'd been a moment ago? He didn't want to talk about hunting and blueness, he did, however, want to get back to the standing too close and the nose touching, because that had been nice.