plot with puckerdoodle

Puck

gems
size
build
player
10-07-2018, 10:29 PM

P U C K

is self-proclaimed. his old name used to be Dante D'Angelo, but took the name after the infamous fae folk in stories. first time as a wolf, newest character of daisy's. came from another realm after being run out by his older half-brother. used to have his own crew (aka band/tribe/etc). now looks to rebuild and share his flamboyant personality (and maybe his small collection of shiny objects). very friendly and very casual. is a bit of a kleptomaniac and will potentially steal things. items, not people. people aren't for stealing. likes human artifacts but doesn't know a lick of information about 'em. if its shiny, he likes it. that's the main thing.

FRIENDS: gets along with mostly anyone! i welcome all the friends for puck! he tends to wander so he can be in many places at once. from pack friends to loner friends, he wants to socialize!

RIVALS: pretty carefree and doesn't really give a crap about making enemies. doesn't like being told his way of life is wrong, or being looked down upon for being a loner. it takes a lot to get him angry and doesn't often hold grudges. but he is bitter and vengeful when provoked.

LOVE INTERESTS: is straight and likes pretty ladies around his age. will be playing the field for the time being, but shamelessly flirts with any girl that catches his eye. since he's a relatively new character, I don't know what personality he would go for. nice girls might catch his eye since he can relax around them. would never go for an 'evil' person tho!

OTHER: a list of small wants and needs. these are small goals!

a band of merry men (and women); maybe, depending on my activity and such, would love to make a band one day. his new 'crew' as it was. they'd be petty thieves and take from the 'rich' and give to their own.

kids, adopted or not; would love to have little heathens running around calling him 'dad'. also open to adopting kiddos if they need a parent!

partner in crime; needs a fellow dude or lady to be his bestie, his partner, and bodyguard. he isn't one for fighting and would delegate that all to them. the hired muscle as it was.

Asgeira

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Fox
10-08-2018, 07:58 AM
Hey hey heyyyy~ I would love to thread with Puck! My own plotter can be found here, but off the top of my head I'd recommend either Asgeira or Gaios. None of my sparkledogs tend to provoke things (save for Asha, who can be a bit of a wild card, but who knows with her,) so if any of the others jump out at you I'm down to try it out! (:

Puck

gems
size
build
player
10-08-2018, 12:43 PM
heyyy! thanks for the interest! <33 I'd love to play with any of your babes. I'm not picky at all! so whoever you want to rp the most/need threads for or think would get along best with Puck, I'm just here for the ride ;D Asgeira is lovely though, and I think she'd do swimmingly with Puck, but if you prefer another person... <33