gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-08-2018, 09:29 PM

Abaven had been the first pack he had heard about, the first pack where he was told the approximate location of, and Corvus had been the first pack wolf he had met other then Aranea. He had never discovered where about her pack had been, but Corvus was okay sharing information. Branch had been glad, but there had been a lot of preparation since then. It was perhaps lucky for him since the pack was now in new hands and being reborn again, but he wouldn't know any of this. All he knew was there was a pack called Abaven and he hoped that this would be the first friendly relationship he could make. Sure he did not have his pack yet, but this was a way to spread the word and to hopefully start his trading pact with others as well. He had a decent stock, plenty to trade with and the stock needed a purpose, he couldn't stand tossing away a bunch of his stock because they rotted.

His satchel was packed with goodies and his stomach was fluttering with butterflies. He was nervous about this, afraid his ideas would be turned away, that they would have no time for him because he had no pack yet. Regardless he had to try. If they didn't want anything to do with his ideas now he would just have to return when his pack was up and running. With a huff the large male picked up his pace passing through the last bits of sunset falls. He knew he was getting close, but he didn't know exactly where. As he neared the end of the territory he slowed as the scents began to change.

He slowed down and soon stopped dead in his tracks. The scent markers were strong and there was no way he could miss them, he was here. He sat himself down, composing himself and calming his nerves before lifting his head and letting a deep howl for the alpha. Once his howl was finished he patiently waited on the loner side of the border for the alpha's arrival.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 09:37 PM

A howl drifted forth from the beyond the snaking, trailing streams of the Monument Rapids. She lifted her head from the rabbit carcass she had been about to place by her sisters den, and cocked her head in curiosity. Could it be? It was! Official pack business, a summons to her border. She let a grin pass her maw, before seriousness over took it again. She tucked the rabbit into a corner of the den, and hoped no pesky scavengers found it before she got back. No matter, business was calling.

She trotted with ease through the territory, leaping over a thinning in the rapids to reach the other side, before continuing her brisk pace. She arrived at her borders to see a dark-toned man with happy blue eyes looking back at her.

“Greetings, I’m Shaye Destruction, Alpha of Abaven.” she introduced herself. “What is your business with my pack?” she would ask, getting straight to business. A stray smile caught at the corner of her muzzle, unable to completely curb her enthusiasm, and hinting and her nature.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-09-2018, 08:33 PM

As he waited (which wasn't long in reality) he allowed his thoughts to once again wander. What were the rest of the pack like? Corvus seemed like a fine male, not the most social but he didn't seem like an evil type of guy. It just made Branch curious of how the others were in the pack. He couldn't wait to get his pack going and having other wolves around him every day. He was tired of being alone and without company. His blue eyes looked around, taking in the sights around. Soon though his ears picked up the sound of another approaching. She was bright eyed and her bright attitude was a bit contagious. A bright smile grew on his maw as she introduced herself as the alpha of Abaven and he dipped his head in respect to her.

"Branch Wreckage of....." he paused a moment before clearing his throat. "Pardon, but I do not have my own pack yet, though I am working on it."

His smile turned to a little bit of a sheepish grin. He had no official title and he found it a bit embarrassing and hoped that would not turn her away. She seemed open to business and he hoped she would continue to be despite his lack of title.

"My business right now is simply to get to know more about Abaven in hopes of starting off with a good relationship when my pack rises. My pack will be traders, trading anything from herbs and meats to skills and knowledge." he said with a wag of his tail.

He would start there and see if she would still be interested.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

10-12-2018, 11:54 PM
He introduced himself as Branch Wreckage, and she filed the name away for later. She felt she had heard of the Wreckage family before, but was coming up blank with where. No matter, she would likely remember later. For the moment, she gave him a welcoming smile. She could applaud his desire to work towards a pack well before creating it. Testing the waters with other packs, and what sort of relationship he might be able to form with them.

“Pleasure to meet with you Branch. I would love to hear more about this trading pack you wish to create. I’m sure Abaven would have plenty of reason to stay on good relation with a pack willing to trade with us.” she admitted, another slight smile hinted at on her lips. In truth, she welcomed the chance to create further alliances with packs. She saw no reason to be on bad terms with anyone. She wasn’t one to hold grudges, and so long as a pack held no ill will to hers, she would be happy to form relation and trade with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-13-2018, 08:40 PM

Her welcoming smile eased him a little. She seemed nice and if she was nice like Corvus had been then he hoped he would have a good chance. He thought it was a fine idea because some places had herbs or game that you could not find in other areas. Areas that a pack had claimed and would be off limits to others. So trading things that were specifically found in your territory with stuff in another pack's territory made sense to him. He could imagine it would be useful in keeping a neutral and useful relationship with another pack. He was hoping it would work with more darker aligned packs, to help keep his pack from being another pack to try and dominate and smother out.

His smile only grew with her words and he was unable to keep his tail wagging in happiness. She was interested and it was a big relief. Her pack was the first he approached and it was a huge relief that she was interested in his plans.

"It will be called Kasali a true neutral pack that only wishes to survive, trade, and spread their knowledge to others. I hope to be able to hold festivals and create a more unique alignment then what normal packs have. Trying to tie my family clan's lifestyle and values. My pack will not be a type to pick fights or look for trouble," he said explaining a little about his idea.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

10-14-2018, 09:10 PM
He would mention more about his pack, and his desires for it. She could understand wanting to be neutral, well Abaven was going to lean a little towards being neutral itself, she was building something that she knew would end up with allies and enemies both. She would strive to put off those enemies for as long as possible, but knew it would be an inevitable part of building themselves up into this world. She just had to hope she had put some strength into Abaven by the time it came around.

“Kasali.. I’ll have to keep an eye out then for this pack then when it surfaces.” she would say. “So long as it doesn't effect Abaven negatively, and nothing changes between now and then, I would say you can count on a trading partner and alliance with Abaven.’ she would allow. Building friendships for Abaven was good, and well she still knew little about Branch and his yet to surface pack, she felt she could offer this olive branch.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-07-2018, 09:36 PM

His blue eyes looked over her face as she replied. He knew his alliance would not effect Abaven negatively, he planned that none of his alliances with the other packs would be negative and he would work hard for that. He knew there could be some packs that didn't get along with others, but his hope would be to stay out of affairs between packs and simply trade and survive. Though how it would go he was unsure. He smiled to her words dipping his head with respect to her.

"I thank you and I will be back once I have my pack on it's feet. I still have some work to complete," he replied. "I do have a gift to offer in appreciation for your time and consideration"

He carefully removed the satchel and placed it on the ground and opened it to reveal several rarer herbs and a few trinkets he had found while treasure hunting. Even if things didn't work out he wanted to show her that he was grateful even for the slightest consideration. Blue eyes looked up to her to see if she would accept his gift.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-02-2018, 05:37 PM
“I look forward to seeing you again” she would answer, as he said he would return once he had the pack up and running. He would also indicate that he had a gift for her, in thanks for her time. She couldn’t help her grin, a gift was clever, no strings attached but helped one look favourably upon the giver.

She looked over the herbs, and knew her sister would find use of them. The trinket was interesting, and she would need to investigate it further at a later date. “That’s a nice gesture, and I thank you for it.” she gave him one last smile. “Until next time?” she murmured, before filling her maw gently with the items

-exit Shaye-