gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-14-2018, 07:54 PM

Today was his day out with Eira and he was looking forward to it, just like he would with the rest of his kids. It was so hard to form any strong bonds with all of them at once, so Frost felt like doing these one on one's with them would be a good way to have a strong fatherly bond with each of his kids. These more private sessions would hopefully be helpful as they aged and needed someone to have private conversations with. Right now it was more simply to help them become familiar with their home.

He once again came back to the den after his early morning patrol, popping into the den, and carefully waking Eira up. He led her out of the den and out from under their willow tree. Starting with a walk much like he had with Fawn, just to get her body awake so they could get to exploring or whatever else she felt like doing. The days were getting a bit cooler which meant that fall would soon be here.

"Sleep well last night," he asked glancing down to her.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'

Eira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-20-2018, 08:08 PM
The young girl groused as her father brought her from sleep, she loved her dreams. This time there were many new faces and even new pups to meet! Eira had loved it, though that all ended the second her dad nosed her on the cheek. Stretching and yawning softly so as not to wake anyone, Eira smiled and nodded despite the mild annoyance of losing such a happy dream and followed her father out of the den. They began to walk and her father asked if she had slept well, bringing a broad grin to her face.

There was a bright gleam in her frosty blue eyes as she responded, "Oh, I had the most awesomest dream too! There was lots of new wolfs, and they had other babies to play with! I didn't get to see how it ended though." She would clearly take her mother's knack for talking once she actually managed to grasp it fully. But, she waved her tail and walked alongside her father, wondering what they would do. "So what we doin' todays? Are we gonna go hunt a moose! That would be so much fun!" Her eyes looked hopeful and serious as she asked her father to take down one of the largest deer ever!

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-29-2018, 08:41 PM

He was surprised at how easy it had been to rouse the pups from sleep. He would thought he would have to fight with at least one of them, but so far it had been easy. She fallowed him out without protest and fallowed along side him. He looked down at her as she began to speak about her dream making a smile come to her face. It would be nice to have other pups their age within the pack, but at least Jewell's kids were only slightly older then them. They were still young enough to play with Frost's kids. Although Cel would be the only one he would think would be willing to hang out with his kids. He chuckled at her statement of the moose and shook his head.

"Moose are dangerous creatures Eira. We would need many members of the pack to even consider taking a moose." he said. "But it would be super cool if I could."

He grinned at her before looking back ahead of them for a moment.

"Is there anything you prefer to do today, or just explore?" he asked looking back to her.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'