ardent

I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 03:56 PM

Something felt strange. Silveris wasn't sure what she wanted, but she felt like she wanted something. It was faint, not enough to bother her. At least, right now it wasn't. The brown and white girl needed her brother, or.....someone. She had left Emery while he was sleeping, to try and hunt a rabbit for the two of them. The air was cool, and fog covered the island easily. Dew glimmered on the grass, and few birds were chirping. It was peaceful. The wolf sat on the shore, watching the water ripple slowly back and forth. She loved it here.

The peaceful noises were interrupted by a faint sound, coming towards her. Silveris got up, the fur on her raising as she growled, breaking the silence. "Who's there? Come out!" Without waiting for an answer, she raced towards the sound, ready to bite whoever the wolf was. She would aim to bite the wolf's ear, and shake her head until the intruder spoke or she realized who it was. She would back off after this and wag her tail in greeting as she sat down. "How.....How did you get here? I thought that you weren't going to follow me."

Talk like this

Biull

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 04:39 PM
He had been lost, so lost. But then he found her... Silveris. The form of his sister. But willing himself to speak was not easy. Instead Buill would follow at a distance, softly sighing as he followed behind his sister. The male would follow her to the island, bi-colored orbs hoping, praying that she might turn around and look to him again. Praying that she might remember who he was. But instead his tracking and following would not gain him this, but instead, as he hid in the bushes, watching her, the fae would charge him.

Alarm.

No.

Panic.

It raised a red flag in Buill's mind, his heart. The brute would reel back, though not fast enough as his own sister bit down on his ear. He didn't even yelp, just cringed, cowering down as tears welled up in his eyes. Even when she backed away, wagging her tail, Buill wouldn't move, tail between his legs as he gazed at her, hurt. Not just the bite, that was now dripping droplets of crimson upon his chocolate coat. He was confused at first, seeing that she didn't recognize him yet, and that only added to his hurt. Did... did Silveris forger her own brother?

His mouth open, trying to form the word... her name. But so long had passed without speaking... just a odd coughing noise came out on the first try. He shuddered, feeling desperate, needing to say her name, needing for Silveris to know that it was him, her brother. Again he would try, and again. Nothing. Then, on the fourth try, he would rasp out in a quiet, shaking voice. "Silveris... It's...e..."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2014, 04:33 PM

Biull had not been fast enough, and Silveris had felt her fangs pierce the skin, just for a moment. Metallic blood would make her whimper as she pulled away from him, her own tail between her legs. She lowered herself to the ground, her mismatched eyes gleaming with tears. She didn't say anything, but thought about what she had just done to her own brother. I bit him, I bit my own brother, I hurt him. He's bleeding, he's in pain. He's afraid of me. What has this place turned me into? I never would have done that at home. I would have never done that at all, until I came here. What am I anymore, exactly? I'm not what I used to be. I hurt Biull. I hurt him. I'm a.....

I'm a horrible sister to him.

Silveris whipped around, tears finally falling from her eyes as her brother spoke.

"Silveris... It's...e..."

Silveris glanced at him, briefly, and finally spoke, her own voice quiet and wavering. "I'm sorry, Biull. I'm so sorry." She began to walk away, to where she had left Emery. She needed to see the gray and white male and talk to him. Hoping that her brother wouldn't follow her, she began to run once she was out of sight. She finally found the male, and curled up next to him. She closed her eyes, tears flowing from them, and hoped Emery would wake up soon.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 05:09 PM

Emery would open his eyes as he felt Silveris curl up next to him. He would open his cyan eyes, glancing at her. He would blink, seeing the tear streaks upon her face. She was troubled, and hurting. The male would move his muzzle closer to her, licking her cheek. He wanted to take those tears away, take all of her pain away. He didn?t know what it was she was dealing with, but he wanted to help her. A whine would leave him, tilting his head to the side.

?Silveris... What?s wrong?? He would ask softly. He could scent another on her, and the male would give a little growl, pinning his ears back. ?Did someone hurt you?? He would ask, getting to his paws. If someone had... If they were still out there... He would fight to protect her no matter what happened.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Biull

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 05:12 PM

Biull would watch Silveris, a mixture of fear and longing in his heart. He didn?t understand why she had bitten him. She might not have known it was him, and perhaps that was the reason for her attacking him. But all the same... It hurt him terribly. The male could feel his heart sinking, wondering what had become of his sister. She would have never attacked without seeing who the other was first. He just had to wonder... Why? What had been so horrible here that it changed his sister from the sweet girl she once was?

But there was hope, surely. For seeing her reaction told him she regretted the action. She did not truly mean to attack him. Perhaps she had been hurt... More wary of all the world and the demons that lurked within the shadows. She apologized, she apologized and then moved away from him. He would take a single step forward, a weak whine leaving him. No... She... She couldn?t just leave. Not now.

?...ait...? He would call weakly after all. He would take a step after her, ears lowering. The blood that dripped from his ear... Something that was so minor at this point. He just wanted to see his sister again... To reunite with her and become close. He would let out another weak whine before padding after her. At a walk first, and then he too would break out into a run, following her scent until he came to a den. There was another scent within too... A male. He would flick his ears back, coming toward the entrance of the den. There was a snarl within as Emery saw him, both male?s locking gazes with each other.

Walk "Talk" Think

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 05:47 PM

Silveris felt Emery's tongue on her cheek, and the brown and white girl nuzzled her mate. ?Silveris... What?s wrong?? A minute later, she heard him growl. She opened her mismatched eyes, and struggled to speak. Her mate pulled himself to his paws, asking her another question. ?Did someone hurt you?? Silveris shook her head, staring into Emery's eyes."Nobody hurt me. My brother, Biull.....He's alive. And I bit him." She glanced at the entrance of the den. "I knew I had changed from since I was a pup, but I didn't know that it was that much." The scent of her brother filled her nose, and Silveris looked up at her brother. She let out a low growl as she moved closer to her brother. She loved Biull, but she wasn't going to watch the two males fight.

"Biull, stop. I don't want to see a fight. This is Emery, my mate. Emery, this is my brother." She paused, not used to being control of anything much. "Can you please both stop looking at each other like that?"

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 03:04 PM

Even with Silveris saying that she was okay, that she wasn?t hurt... It still made his skin prickle at the very thought. But there was another thing on his mind now too. Her brother... Was alive? It was pushed to the back of his mind, however, with this stranger at the entrance of the den. Luckily Silveris was quick to intervine, in just asking them to stop explaining that this male was her brother Biull. Emery would cast a glance in her direction before giving a soft sigh and a nod. But it did not seem the other male was so easily to trust his presence. He may not have moved... But Emery was almost certain he could feel the other?s glare piercing through him.

Emery would clear his throat, hoping to relieve some of the tension that was between him and Biull. This was hardly the first meeting he wanted to have. ?I apologize that this is how our first meeting begins. Perhaps we can start again, Biull. My name is Emery.? Though would the other be so easy to convince?

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Biull

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 03:06 PM

It was his urge to protect his sister, or rather be over-protective of her, that gave Biull any of the courage he held now. He would glare daggers at the other male for a long moment before breaking his mistmatched gaze away and looking at his sister. A mate... How is it that she had a mate? He really couldn?t believe it. He sighed, a raspy sound, before looking to Emery again. The male was trying to start over with him, and mend their first meeting. But to come to trust this male with his sister was truly going to take time. For now, for Silveris? sake, he would not try and fight.

?...ce to ...me...et... ou...? By the look the other gave him he could tell that his broken and quiet speak was not completely understood... But it was the best he could do right now. The male would look to Silveris, his gaze full of questions. How had she met this Emery...? How long had they been together? He would give another soft whine. More than anything he just wanted to rekindle their bond... To be her brother again. If that meant accepting Emery... He would do his best.

Walk "Talk" Think