size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-15-2018, 11:53 AM

speech Thought  You

He had only just met with his brother again, reunited by their father, only to have the simpering coward abandon them and leave his family scattered to the winds. Not again. He refused to lose Cloud again. “CLOUD!” He cried desperately, hoping his brother, wherever he was could hear him. Fear gripped at his heart, knowing they had both been in this situation before, and knowing that Cloudburst had no reason to trust or believe that things would suddenly be different. His brother had been through a lifetime of disappointments, through himself, through Elias, and through Bass. He wished desperately that he could tell his brother he would never have to fear being let down again, but how could he?

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-29-2018, 12:38 AM
Things had been hard for the boy, emotionally, and mentally. After Ruina's disbandment, he had found his mother in a state he wished he could change. She was sick, and there was nothing anyone could do to save her. He made a promise to her. A promise to take care of his young siblings, though the only one that was with her had been Thora. He promised he wouldn't leave her behind. It was the only thing he could do for his dying mother. He didn't know how much time she had left in this shithole of a world, but he needed to go and clear his head. To try and learn to accept that his mother would pass soon, and he'd have to go on without her. He would find her after he came to terms with the thought of her illness, but for now...he left on his own while leaving Thora in a safe place.

He didn't know where he was going, and he didn't really care. He just kept running in one direction, crashing through bushes and barely avoiding trees. All he wanted to do was forget. Time and time again he had been disappointed by those around him, but sometimes...he felt like it was his fault. When his brother left Dauntless, Cloud felt like he could have stopped it. And when he joined Ruina, he thought maybe his father would be inclined to stay. But of course, his father didn't seem to care much about anything but his stupid religion, and failed to teach Cloud how to control the monster in his head. "You're weak, boy! Just give it up already. You're destined for failure. Nobody loves you, you know that. Even your own mother is choosing death over you. And your brother? Ha! He chose to go after some old man that's in the past now. And don't forget about your father, he abandoned you as soon as he laid eyes on you! Feeding you with lies! Face it, you're pathetic. A loser. Nobody gives a shit about y--"

"Shut up!" He roared, clenching his teeth and screwing his eyes shut. Paws pounded the ground faster as he seemed to try and run from the taunting voice in his head. He ran headlong into the trees and through bushes. Branches scraped him up and messed up his fur. He could feel cuts and nicks and debris clinging to his pelt. Leaves and grass, dirt and mud. But he didn't care. Was he being punished for abandoning his birth pack? He could only wonder. He felt like he could run forever. His charge fueled by the past he was so desperately trying to run from. He didn't know where he was, only that he needed to keep going.

"CLOUD!"

Ty? His eyes flew open. He skidded to an abrupt halt. Did he really hear that? Or was that his mind playing tricks again? His chest heaved with the effort of his running. He glanced around at the bone white trees that surrounded him. He had no idea where he was, and the only sound he could hear was that of his own heavy breathing. Was he imagining things? Nostrils flared, and he swore he detected his brothers unmistakeable scent. His brother was here? He decided then, to track him down. Cloud was an excellent hunter, so it was easy for him to quickly figure out where the scent was coming from. It wafted through the trees and across the ground, beckining him forward. It only took him a few, short minutes. And as he moved through the trees, he spotted his brother several yards ahead. Cloud wasn't quite sure what to do. He felt like his bond with his brother was weakening...but of course, it was probably his own dumb thoughts that made him feel that way. He felt like he had been distancing himself from everyone. But maybe that's the way it should be.

He stopped among the trees just a few yards short of his brother. He almost thought about turning around to disappear. But he couldn't. He wasn't the type to just up and disappear. Unlike most in his life that had done that to him. "Ty..? Is that you?" He was still somewhat skeptical that this was actually his brother. For all he knew, his mind could have been playing a cruel trick on him.

speech Thought You

text

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-29-2018, 05:19 PM

speech Thought  You

His eyes widened and a desperate laugh broke from him as his brother appeared and answered his call.“It is.” He said every bit as joyful as he was hurt. He took a reflexive step towards Cloud then stopped, his heart beating heavily as they stared at each other form a distance.

“I’m doing it again.”
He said, and paused to swallow a lump in his throat that had suddenly formed. “ I’m making another pack, here, in these lands.” He paused again, needing to catch his breath and closed his eyes tightly against the bite of regret that ran through him.

“I know I can’t ask you to join me, I understand why you wouldn’t, I’ll never forgive myself for leaving you, never.”
He stopped again and slowly raised his head, his eyes swimming with tears. “But this time I won’t leave, you have my word, and if that makes any difference to you, then I would like you to join me as my second again.”

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Bi-colored gaze intensely watched his brother, the monochrome male hardly blinking. He feared that if he did, his brother would disappear again as if he were no more then an illusion. But when Ty spoke, Cloud quietly sighed in relief. So he wasn't just a figment of his imagination...good. "I'm doing it again. "’m making another pack, here, in these lands.” Cloud's gaze drifted to the bone white forest around them as if he were seeing it again for the first time, then back at his brother. So he was going to try his hand at leading again? Cloud wondered if his brother was up for the task, but immediately dismissed the thought. Of course he was. Ty was a natural leader. At least, Cloud thought so. He remained quiet, however, and instead let Ty speak and say what he wanted to say.

He knew his brother regretted leaving him in Dauntless. And everything after that. But Cloud couldn't find it in him to hold it against his brother. Sure he had been disappointed time and time again by most everything in his life, but no matter what...Ty was there, in one form or another. He was closer to him than his sisters, but that was also his fault. He didn't seek out his sisters the same way he did Ty. In some form, he supposed he favored Ty a little more simply for the fact that he was his only brother. Well, not counting his father's other bastard kids.

After careful consideration and thought, Cloud decided what he would do. He wasn't going to turn Ty down. He wasn't going to abandon him. Finally, after long moments of silence, he spoke. "A lot has happened during our lifetime. Abandonment. Disappointment. Betrayals... But...I'll stick with you regardless. You're my brother. I'd follow you to the ends of the earth, you know that." He stepped forward to close the distance between them, and Cloud gently pressed his nose into his larger brothers shoulder. "Of course I'll join you, Ty. I'd have it no other way."

speech Thought You

text

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-01-2018, 09:40 AM

speech Thought  You

He very nearly cried with relief at his brother’s words, but instead settled for dropping his large head on his brother’s back in a soft embrace. They were going to do it, everything they said they would do, everything their father believed he could do. His pack of conquerors would rise and with his brother’s help they would rule as kings.

“Thank you Cloud.” He said softly, his voice cracking suddenly as he held his brother. “For everything.” He added, then closed his eyes. He had missed him so much, and now to have him back again seemed far too much like a dream come true. He would be strong, both of them would be strong, and even their father, wherever he was, would look upon them with fear and pride.

Cloudburst

Avalon
Beta

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

12-07-2018, 12:40 AM

He stood still as his brother embraced him. He was happy to see his brother. Happy and glad that his brother was living his dream. His brother was a lot more headstrong then he was. Ty had always wanted to lead and conquer, while Cloud preferred to follow. He wasn't sure what his brother's plans for the future were, but he was sure he'd find out soon enough. "Of course, Ty. You're my brother, you know I'd follow you to the ends of the earth." At least...to an extent...I think... He kept that thought to himself. He already knew he'd follow Ty, and Ty knew that already as well. Cloud's morals had never been truly tested though, so he had no idea just how far he was willing to go for his brother. He hadn't even thought about it himself, but he was sure a day would come where there would be something he simply wouldn't be able to do. And if he did...would he ever forgive himself? Would the voice that plagued him make him do it without his realizing it until it was too late?

That alone was enough to scare him. Was it even safe to be around Ty when he couldn't yet control himself at times? He didn't want to accidentally hurt him. He didn't want to hurt anyone. But for now, his fears would be kept hidden away for as long as possible. The only one that knew about the voice was their father, and their uncle Ace. "So, what's your plan? After you become an alpha, I mean." He pulled back a bit and grinned at his brother with encouragement, wishing to share in his dreams and ideas.