size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-23-2018, 03:20 PM
The sight of her oldest friend had left her with a mixed feeling of rejoiced and a pain in her heart. Lillie had always been a strong, steady presence in the younger years of her life. Seeing her sick and in pain had been a jolt to her system. The short meeting had gone about as well as could be expected, and she had stuck around a short time to assist any wolves that wished to speak to her after.

The moment she felt she could do so, she released herself from her duties and with a steady bound that ate up the earth, she would make her way to Lillie’s den. Her own blue feather, that clung gently to her dark coat would flicker in the wake of run, and brought memories of the day she had found Lillie’s green feather to match the unique hue of her eyes.

Her dear friend had worn the feather still, and Shaye knew that well she might have been absent, she had not been forgotten. Trying to feel like an Alpha, and not a pup, she stopped politely at the entrance to the cave, and announced herself with a soft bark, hoping not to startle the unwell wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.