size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
10-26-2018, 09:23 PM

The whole time he'd been wandering the north Ignatius hadn't really thought about if there were packs here or what they might be like or where they were. Before he knew only two groups, but here there could be quite a few packs, couldn't there? Plenty of room for them. Still, bumping into the border had been a surprise that took him totally off guard.

First instinct said leave, because he wasn't exactly a social creature and it seemed a lot easier to just go before anyone noticed him than to leave after he'd already been sucked into conversation. He wasn't looking to join anyway. Ignatius turned around, but he didn't leave. His paws wouldn't move yet.

It would be good to know what those who lived around here were like, right? It was important. For the foreseeable future he was stuck here, so knowing what his 'neighbors' were like was in his best interest. Besides, he didn't want to head west again and run into anyone he didn't want to see... So Ig turned back towards the pack and loosed a summoning howl after some hesitation. Even if he didn't like starting conversation, it had to be done.

"TALK" "YOU" THINK

Enrico

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
11-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Today he patrolled the pack land with Asriel. The two of them were talking quietly as they walked, discussing pack matters. It made decisions easier to have someone he could have absolute trust in to bounce ideas back and forth with, though of course as a leopard Asriel never truly understood the way pack animals in general and wolves in particular thought. It was still helpful just to speak it aloud, and the pcassional need to explain a wolfish trait tended to increase his own clarity of thought on the subject.

They were discussing the need for a second territory, and which of the nearest lands would be best to choose, when a call came from the border for him. He pricked up his ears, and Asriel went still beside him with his own heavy head raised to listen, before with an unspoken accord they both loped towards the sound.

Slowing to a walk Enrico eyed the taller, unusually colored male with curiosity. Having been in a pack with Regulus and his children it was hard to be shocked by the bright unusual colors this stranger sported, but one never really expected to see those very often, so it was with open interest on his face that he approached the stranger. Asriel, on the other hand, had gone rigid and suspicious at the sight. He'd never seen an unnaturally colored wolf, and the strangeness of it put the snow leopard on edge.

Enrico tapped the leopard on the shoulder with his own in a soothing sort of gesture to get the tense cat to stand down, before he stepped forward. "You called for me?" he asked the stranger mildly.

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
11-07-2018, 12:06 AM

The wait was short, which was much appreciated. Ignatius was patient enough normally, but he was really sort of craving a little distraction and he had yet to think of a better one than trying to glean a little information, even if it did come at the price of some chit chat.

By the standard of his homeland, the man who appeared before Ignatius would've looked rather plain, though Ig didn't give it much thought. His attention was drawn to the leopard at the man's side. Big cats were definitely quite far from being anywhere near the list of animals he'd previously seen wolves get along with, back home or here so far. It was... an interesting sight to behold. The animal's weariness was surely mirrored on his own face as he sized it up for a moment before returning his attention to the man who'd spoken.

"Yes... My apologies, I should remember my manners," he began, shaking his head briefly to clear his mind before offering a light smile and introducing himself. "My name is Ignatius Agnivo. I've only recently arrived in these lands and I was rather curious about those who live here. I was hoping you might have a moment to answer a few questions?" He supposed he'd leave it there for a moment. If the man was too busy, Ig wasn't interested in pestering him.

"TALK" "YOU" THINK