gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-15-2014, 08:11 PM

It was long past time to get news of the outside world, he had intended to go plenty of times but the sight of his kids had always put him off, their two young he had said to himself, for Twig to hunt for herself as well as all else. He knew that he would be gone a few days at the least to travel to all the places he inteded to go and find the wolves he needed to talk to. Now that the pups where old enough to leave the den, Twig could go and hunt and perhaps even take them with her, the island was peaceful enough, they would be okay if he left now.

So he would bid Twig farewell with a soft kiss to them and would explain to the kids he would be home again soon. With that he would head out the door and find his way first to Valhalla, he would get what news he could from there and learn of Erani's defeat and release that perhaps they could not return here as a home, at least until he found out more. He would go on to find Twig's sister, since Twig has told him her brother had intended to make a pack of their own ? perhaps he had done so and they could find a home with him. He would eventually find himself at Covari's borders and would let loose a howl for any of the wolves there

"normal.
talk.
think."

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2014, 08:42 PM

Weary steps would pull her towards the border. Her mind was clouded with confusion. So much had happened within the past few days. She had no idea what to make of any of. Her and Cru, then her finding Aeron. And the exotic adventure with Cynrik. Too much flooded her mind. The call was a welcomed break from her roller coaster life. She would bring herself to stand before the stranger, a small smile playing on her lips in a friendly manner. "Hello, I'm Sibelle, Raoio of Covari, how can I help you?" Tail swayed idly at her hocks, her gaze fixated on the pale man before her. She could only imagine that he wanted to join the pack. But unfortunately, the pack was full. Their territory was vast, and anymore would be impossible to control, there was already to many within their claimed lands, and anymore would cause the existing members to starve. If he wished to join, then he would unfortunately have to be turned away, but for now she would listen to his request and see if her speculations were correct.

"Talk" "You" Think

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-15-2014, 08:55 PM

He would not have to wait long before a wolf would come before him, he would however be startled with the strength of Crucifix's smell against her ? she wss clearly acquainted with Twigs brother. ?Sibelle, its nice to meet you? he would say pleasantly as he seated himself against his rump, he hadn't really thought about what he would say, but no matter, words would roll off his tongue regardless. ?I'm Alpine, mate to Twig, whose brother Crucifix resides in this pack. We've been out of the world for a while and I was hoping to gain news on all that had happened. We went away when the plague began, although I've heard already about the cure being found? he figured it was best to start by explaining exactly where he was coming from and what he was after.

?I've discovered also that our pack Valhalla is no longer run by Erani, and i'm searching for a home for myself, my mate and our children. I figured I should start by finding out what Crucifix is doing? and his long explanation would be over, hopefully that would be enough for her to understand what he was after and to help give news on the world, Covari, and Cru.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2014, 09:14 PM

Brows would lift in surprise when he introduced himself. Great. Just what she needed. Though she would say nothing or let her true emotions show. He would give her a lengthy explanation before confirming her original thoughts. She would seat herself, pausing for a moment before answering him. "Crucifix is doing well, not sure where he's at right now, but I'm sure he'd be happy to see you and his sister." She would pause before continuing. "Is there something specific you would like to know about Covari?" She hoped that she could answer any questions he might have. Russet haunches would recline as she settled in comfortably, using this man as a welcome distraction. Her attention would settle on him solely, audits standing at attention, absorbing any words that would fall from his lips.

"Talk" "You" Think

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-15-2014, 09:34 PM

The woman would speak and her words where as polite as his own, however the end of her words would let him know that well he had given information he hadn't been very specific about what he wanted to know. He supposed it was to asses the place her brother lived, as well as to find out more of the outside world. Perhaps he would have been better off talking to Cru himself, but the two boys always seemed slightly at odds.

He smile and tap his tail gently against the earth as he thought for a moment. So Valhalla was gone, Crucifix was still here and showed no signs of leaving any time soon ? did the family want to settle down with Crucifix or find somewhere new to go? ?I suppose I want to learn if it would be possible for a family of four to settle down here but also that I am not certain what Twig wants to do ? she doesn't know yet about Valhalla's fall and I suppose I should track down the rest of the family before I ask her to make a decision. ? once again he was forthcoming with his thoughts

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2014, 10:03 PM

Maybe her answer was as thorough as it should have been, but her mind was elsewhere. He would speak again, clarifying what he was truly after. He wanted information to relay back to him mate. She would smile faintly, how nice it must have been to know that he had someone to return to, someone that hadn't hurt him and would love him for eternity. "I don't see why not. Covari is vast, and had an extensive amount of wolves, we are fairly neutral, and Vi is very protective over what is hers." That was the truth. The red woman had been furious with Cru. She would maintain her happy facade for his sake rather than hers. "Valhalla is a close ally to us, and also a neutral pack. Vi placed the woman on the throne, she used to be a member of Covari, I think she allowed members to stay if they chose so." She would give a little background in hopes that it would benefit him. She would fall silent for a moment, waiting to see if he had anymore specific questions about the pack.

"Talk" "You" Think

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-15-2014, 10:10 PM

He would learn more then he had thought he would, especially to hear that it had the Alpha of this pack who had placed the new Alpha in Valhalla. His ears would prick up at the mention of this. He was also grateful that there should be no reason they would not be welcome within Covari. It was food for thought that this pack new Valhallas new ruler as well. He wasn't certain which way they would swing when it came to choosing a home but Alpine new he would be utterly certain it would be a peaceful and safe environment for his children. ?Thank you Sibelle, you have been very helpful, I've learnt more then I thought I might. One last question, do you have any idea where I might find more of the Black family?? he would ask then, and would smile at this red stranger, who smelled of Crucifix and so readily helped Alpine with information.

"Speech"

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2014, 10:16 PM

He was polite and friendly, seemingly content with her answers. He would speak and she would smile. He would have one more question that she found interesting. Why would she have any idea where the rest of the Black family was? Then it occurred to her that he may smell Crucifix on her. Shit. "I'm sorry, I don't. I only know Crucifix." A smile was plastered on her face even though it hurt. She was now associated with Crucifix by his family. God, things could not get any worse. "Anything else?" She would force herself to sound polite, even though she wanted nothing more than to leave this stranger behind her. What were the chances of meeting a family member of Cru? Only she could be so unlucky. She would rise, expecting that this meeting was coming to an end, but if not, she would stay and entertain this man a little longer.

"Talk" "You" Think

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
07-15-2014, 10:27 PM

Alpine would notice a slight change in her posture, a stiffness that surprised him. He couldnt understand if anything he had said might have upset her, she had already admitted to know Crucifix and that he was alright, there was any posibility of other family visiting Cru that Sibelle might have known about, but perhaps not. ?I really appreciate your time Sibelle, thank you, I cant think of any more questions. When you see Cru again can you let him know Twig and Fam are leaving the island??

With that he would lower his head in respect and thanks before waving his tail and bounding off, stopping once to give her a chance to stop him if need be and if not he would lightly bound away.