Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-17-2014, 10:02 PM

For the second time since Max had become a mentor, he would prepare himself for a lesson. It would have been the third time, but he had been given no warning for Callisto's training. The girl had simply called him to her and asked if he would teach her. Being who he was he had taken the herbs he had hunted down only an hour or so before being summoned and taught her what he could at the time.

He and Callisto were close friends now, he respected her just as she respected him. He hopped that he could have a good relationship with his three new students as well. Lior would be the third student he had given a first lesson too and he hoped it would go over smoothly.

Just as he had done for Kassander he would move about ten yards away from his den and seat himself within the shade of his tree. He would lift his muzzle to the sky and send out a call for the girl. When he was silent once more he would sit patiently and watch the ponds inhabitants go on about their day.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-22-2014, 04:05 PM
It was a call, a call for training. But it would not come from her mentor. Adelaide was a new mother and her duties would be to her new children right now, rather than an eager young girl seeking to learn herbs. But she didn?t mind having to deal with Max... He seemed nice enough. Still, the young girl did worry for her other mentor. Adelaide was on her mind as she padded up to him in response of his call. This would be her first official lesson, though she had been collecting herbs and whatnot and just storing them in a little side den. They were pretty to look at... And when she actually knew what more of them were for it would be even better.

Lior would come to a stop in front of him, dipping her head respectfully to the male. Her faded blue eyes would meet his own orbs, and she would give a small smile. ?You wouldn?t happen to know how miss Adelaide is doing, would you??[/color] The girl would ask. She would remain standing for the moment, her black paws touching the cool grass. Soon her birth season would be here again... And maybe this time she could get her mother or father to give her a swimming lesson.

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-29-2014, 10:49 PM

The large dark man would give the young girl a smile as she arrived, giving the answer to his call. It hadn't taken long for her to come to him so he assumed that she had been close when his voice rang out. Her face however, held the look of worry and he knew why and who the worry that young Lior held was for. She had only confirmed his knowledge of the fact seconds after her arrival.

The girls mentor was, to most of the packs knowledge, taking care of her new born pups. Sadly they were wrong and all of her children had been born still and un-breathing, dead to the world around them. He felt bad for her and couldn't even imagine the pain that came from loosing one's children. His blue eyes would meat the girls and an answer would come. "Adelaide is doing well considering the circumstances, I think. Her children did not survive the birth so the most I can say is that I'm not entirely sure how well she is actually doing." His voice had been soft and full of concern in itself though on the inside he felt bad for not thinking to check on his dear friend until now.

Max would sit silently for a few moments not sure how to change such a grim subject to the task at hand. Finally, and with a bit of reluctance, he would change the subject but not entirely as on the subject of Adelaide he would begin asking first of what her previous mentor had taught her. "And I know this has nothing to do with the previous question but need to know what Adelaide has gone over with you so that I can teach you things you do not already know."

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)