gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-07-2018, 10:08 PM

This feeling of pride and happiness was something he couldn't stop. Since he had taken the next determined step and brought his pack to it's feet he couldn't help but feel that way. They may be small for the moment, but he knew they could make it. Once his recruitment was over he made plans to travel to Abaven and visit Shaye. He had promised her he would be back when his pack was up and he wanted to share the news with her as quick as he could. He was excited that he was finally at this stage and he wanted to share it with a familiar face. So he headed down the same road of travel as he had the last time, his tail gently wagging as he moved. He hoped that she hadn't changed her mind, that his and her pack may form an alliance and be able to trade with one another. Winter was just a season away and though Abaven was a bit of a travel, trading may be needed to get his new pack through.

When he arrived at the familiar borders he stopped and briefly looked around. He hoped there hadn't been any change in leadership since he was here last and hoped that Shaye was within earshot of his howl. Lifting his head his deep howl called out to her, calling her back to the same spot they had been before. It was time to truely discuss the alliance and he was excited for Abaven to hopefully be the first pack he creates a pack relation with. When his howl was finished he settled down to site while he waited patiently for Shaye.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-11-2018, 07:31 PM
A howl called to her on the outskirts of her borders. And she perked up in curiosity. She recognised that voice, and indeed there seemed to be a touch of pride and strength in his tone, and she wondered… she rose to her paws, and made her way to the borders in an easy loop. The path was so familiar to her now that she could have travelled it in her sleep.

She didn’t keep him waiting long, slowing her pace and walking regally towards him for the last stretch of the journey. She gave her head a slight dip of greeting, a sparkle of amusement and happiness in her eyes. “Branch, it’s good to see you again. Your gift went down quite well with my healer, don’t you know.” she said with a smile, happy to start the conversation down the path he no doubt wanted - one of pack relations and trade “Does your return mean that you were successful, Kesali now begins?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-18-2018, 09:36 PM

He didn't wait long and before he knew it she appeared with a slight dip in her head making a smile spread onto his face. He was suppose to be all professional, but this dream coming true was still new and he couldn't help but be slightly goofy over it. He was even more pleased to hear his gift went over very will with her healers and hoping that would only help to solidify their alliance.

"I'm both very glade and grateful," he said with a slight wag of his tail. "And yes you are correct Kesali has claimed two territories in the South. Weeping woods and tall grass plains. The several followers I have are currently getting settled in. I hope nothing has changed since our last meeting?"

At least the leadership hadn't seemed to change since Shaye had come to his call. He hoped he could still count on Abaven being their first alliance and pack to trade with. He was hoping once his members got settled in they they could arrange some trading before winter set in. He himself had kept his herbs stocked, but he feared they could use something, he just hadn't figured out what yet.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

11-18-2018, 09:54 PM

He would confirm her suspicious, and her tail gave a joyful wag behind her. “Congrats!” she said warmly to her fellow Alpha. She had known he would do it, he had sounded eager and sure in their last meeting. Still, it was good news, and Shaye was more than happy to properly work out this alliance with his pack. He had described Kesali as being a pack of natural traders, and she had no issue befriending such as them.

“Nothing has changed.” Shaye confirmed for him. “I’m still eager for Abaven to work out an alliance with your pack, you can consider us a trading alliance, with an easy possibility to branch into a firmer alliance once our packs become more familiar with each other. In the meantime, I would love to work out what would benefit both our packs in a trade, and offer the chance for our wolves to learn from each other.” she would explain, sliding easy into business as she laid out what she had considered since the last time they had met.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-25-2018, 08:08 PM

His smile only grew as she congratulated him, looking to be vary happy for him. He was glad he had come to Abaven's borders before he had raised his pack. He was vary thankful he had another alpha that was so friendly.

"Thank you!" he replied remembering that his manners were still extremely important.

She went on to say that she was still more then willing to still work on Alliance with his pack. It tickled him pink and it made him all the more thankful. He listened to her thinking over what was best for trading and getting the packs familiar with one another.

"Well starting off I have two intermediate healers, a crafter, navigator, Beginner fighter, and a pup. My Herb, meat, and trade stocks are full so really it all depends on what your pack may need," he said.

There was a a need for learning with his entire pack, but what did Shaye's pack need that they could use in trade for some learning.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

11-26-2018, 03:32 PM
Branch’s smile was brilliant and contagious, and her own grin flashed at him as she spoke about the alliance between their two packs. He informed her that he had two intermediate healers, and a few other ranks. Crafting wasn't something she was as familiar with, and her ears perked up in curiosity. “I’m glad to hear you got your stores fulled, since winter isn’t too far off. As for trade… well, I could lend you a fighter or a healer for instructions if you let your crafter teach us a few tricks.” she would offer, giving him the choice of what option he preferred the most. If he wanted a healer, she would be sending Vail in there with Solor, since lending this mostly strange pack her blind sister would give her too much worry if she was sending her in a lone.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-02-2018, 05:59 PM

He was still smiling as she thought over the options she would like to start with. Branch didn't have much to offer, but he would still be up for giving the options he had. He hoped something would be of use to her pack. She then offered the trade, wanting to learn tricks from his sister who was the crafter within the pack. He nodded liking the idea. The only thing left would be to discuss things with his sister, he was sure she wouldn't mind and he would even help her out if she needed. He was sure Ivy would be up for it.

"Let's do the Crafting lesson for the fighting lesson, I think it would be wise my members know how to at least be on the defensive and I'll have time before we will need the healing lesson. I will be glad to send my Sister your way as soon as I return," he said with a firm nod.

He was excited for this and really hoped this would be the beginning of a beautiful trade relationship between the two packs.

"Speech" 'Think'

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

12-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Branch thought over her offer, and leaned towards fighting. She could understand the sentiment, she had been scrambling to get herself as much fighter training as possible lately. “Thank you Branch, sounds good. I’ll send over a warrior as soon as I can, I’ll just have a chat with them first.” she explained to the friendly male. She considered where to go from here. It was a good opening for their pack relations, and she would end someone over as quickly as possible.

“I feel pretty confident about this alliance Branch, and look forward to meeting your sister” she concluded, and looked to him for anything else he would like to add, otherwise she would be happy to end the meeting there.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-10-2018, 10:50 PM
He smiled as she agreed, she would send someone as soon as she could after talking with them first. He was very happy with how this all turned out and couldn’t even explain how excited he was for this agreement. He personally would attend when her fighter would show up. He was a bit rusty from when his father taught him and it would be good to brush up on fighting I. Case he would ever have to use it (although he prayed he wouldn’t have to).

“I feel very confident as well Shaye and I can’t thank you enough for giving my pack the chance to become more then a distant neighbor,” he said with smile. “I will head back and see if I can hunt her down that way. I look forward to your warrior meeting with us.”

He dipped his head before standing up knowing that this seemed like a good ending spot for the conversation.

“Until our next meeting,” he dipped his head again before turning back towards home.

-exit Branch-