Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-11-2014, 11:00 AM

Where oh where was his darling sister. Seemingly the only part of his litter that was as much of a brat as he was, he would seek Fiamette out in a languid manner. Large paws would carry him through thick foliage, his red pelt standing out against the green of the gully. He was on her trail - her soft familiar scent filling his nostrils along with the sweet scent of the flowering spring forest. "Fia - I know you're out there." He would call to the nymph, hoping that he could catch her attention and bring her toward him. It was time that the two of them caught up - he was sure that she had so much to tell him. And he her. "Come ooon, how long are you going to make me track you?" At least it was practice for something - but honestly if he was going to trek through a humid pollen covered forest, it shouldn't have been to get his own family's attention. What better things did she have to do?

Fiamette

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-28-2014, 01:49 PM

Her brother is hot on her trail now, she can hear his heavy footsteps pounding against the jungle floor. She weaves to the left, than to the right, her paws carrying her silently through the towers of multicolored plants. She wants to give her brother a chase before she comes to a halt, as she loves to torment and play with others, especially her siblings. His voice rings out behind her, his call bringing a shrewd smirk to her velveteen lips. If only he could catch up to her! She would weave toward her right again, only this time she is faced by a clearing. She decides to bolt into the small meadow where her brother can fully see her enticing form, and she stops in her tracks, volcanic orbs sliding toward the treeline. She waits for him to burst from the confines of the jungle and end this little chase, her facial expression morphing into one that screams "play with me, if you dare."

"Speech"

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"