ardent

Get Scared--Jet

Jet

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2014, 12:57 AM

Jet here is in need of plots. Currently, he is seeking out his brother Drake, and is going to try and kill him or horribly maim him...someday. (although it's hard considering I play both brothers XD) and so far, he's raped and killed a character or two. So it's quite safe to say he's got a murderous drive and is a thrill seeker for battle and raping. Bear in mind, should he get into fights with a female he will almost always force the outcome to be rape. Any other wolves who might be prone to corruption, would like to be maimed, fight, etc are welcome to plot with him. He is not the type to stick in one relationship, and might even put himself in several for he is a player of sorts and will fuck anyone he can get his paws on. Jet is a little psychotically bloodthirsty, so crossing paths with him might always end up in some sort of fight. Deviously charming he may be, a snake in the grass he is. He is not above scarring those he comes across, and will become dangerously violent. If you've any plots, let me know. He seeks a pack that can handle him and will allow him to come into fruition with his killing instincts. Bear in mind, should he kill members of another pack it might cause trouble(Drama) for whichever pack he is in. Okay go!

"Speech"

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2014, 09:28 AM
I feel like putting my characters through stress and... stuff. -Nudges Akemi at you.- xD

Basically, what will happen, will happen? xD

Aislinn

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-12-2014, 12:45 AM
I can totally see right now Aislinn falling for Jet's charming and devious ways XD
But I'm open for anything, got loads of ideas, doesn't have to be the top one (although it does quite interesting...)
[Image: 4LyHbab.png]

Jet

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 01:36 AM
Alright, PM me if you'd like for plot idea :D Jet is open for nearly anythin' so anythin' can happen!