Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-12-2018, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:17 PM by Torin.)
Blaise had opened pandora's box, or at least that's what it felt like for Torin. The brunt of his mother's anger had been loudly and vocally pushed onto him and Torin knew he couldn't simply ignore his nephew's plight. But Blaise had been distance for a while now and he worried that it'd be difficult to pin him down and even more difficult to get to sit still.

Still he couldn't just ignore his nephew, couldn't just fade into the background and hope things would fix themselves; not anymore anyways. He would fight tooth and nail for what little family he had left. So he'd set out, seeking out Blaise; determined to get the boy to listen and listen to him in turn.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Blaise

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Their dirty little secret of how they were made had been aired in the open now. Priscilla and Celestin both knew as well as himself, as far as he was aware. He kind of expected for Celestin to run and tattle on him to Torin for stirring the pot with his mother. But until torin decided to come punish him or whatever he was going to be working like normal.

He had already run a border check for the day and was now in the process of searching for lunch. Despite his demotion he still was intent on making certain that he didnt slack in hunting or his fight training. His nose was down to the ground and he was set on a trail of deer. It was fresh and proved the doe had come through here in the early morning. Of course he did notice Torin's form as he moved past but he didnt stop, his mission now was to hunt. Frostbite couldn't do all the hunting and Blaise was certain the man's brats could use the meal after blaise took what he wanted of it.

He pressed his ears back and sent no more than a bored look at Torin as he passed him by. The Doe was all he cared for. He was sure his sister could even use the meal. He didnt stop til he had the deer in sight. His muscles clenched as he crouched. It would all be over soon for the fattened doe. One, his paws spread and he readied himself. Two, his breathing shallowed and he stalked closer. Three, he leaped for her. It spooked and to blaise's disappointment he landed and his jaws held nothing. The Doe was sprinting now and alone he had no chance of catching her. His haunches settled on the ground with a disappointed huff.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-09-2018, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:17 PM by Torin.)
Torin watched as his nephew approached, then walked right past him. Suppressing a sigh the male spun on his toes, watching what it was Blaise was doing right now. His dual toned gaze snapped to the doe it seemed his nephew was stalking and Torin took a slight step towards them, lowering himself automatically so as not to ruin the hunt for his nephew.

Blaise launched himself at the doe but she bolted and Torin felt his instinct to chase, to hunt kicking in. He began to sprint towards the doe, drawing up close to his nephew as he did so. "C'mon!" Was the quick command he made as he rushed past his nephew, throwing him a wink over his shoulder. Then Torin was sprinting ahead; trying to pull ahead of the fleeing animal. His plan was to herd her back towards Blaise, if he had taken Torin's suggestion to not give up on the meal quite yet.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3