Newol

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Things weren't the same as before. Before when this brute had had time to go explore, he would be marveled by all the beauty that Alacritis had to offer him. Now, all he could do was think. Think about his place in the world. And his place was not a pretty one, and at the same time it was. Yes, he'd lost his home. But as a result he was actually starting to bond with his family, and was even maturing to new levels that he hasn't before known. It's just that there was so much that he wanted to give his family. Steps where finally being taken in the right direction though. And for right now he was too tired to be restless. He just wanted to be calm. And thankfully, that had come with the stars of the night sky. He could be ease. He'd found that calm in a small clearing among some of the large bushes of this field, with just enough of an opening to see the night sky. He was no threat to anyone here. Perhaps these was where he would spend his night.

Ooc;// I know spree posts are short but I'm not sure who short. I hope this is enough Salmon.

Wren

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 11:56 PM

The little woman's life had been going so amazingly smoothly. There were no negative things going on, she was gaining so many companions, and she was getting into more and more spars. Though sadly- last spar she had lost to a purple queen. Her neck was hurt bad but her bruised shoulder was alright. The babe decided it was time to lay back on the spars. To meet more folks of Alacritia, and for her reputation to gradually grow. Yes...that's what she wanted. And the girl never doubted her wishes. Soon she'd be known, and her name would be greatly respected. Wren Sartaddi. At that moment the tricolor babe was taking a nice little walk through the rustling thicket...one paw stepping after the other. And at this thought she'd simply laugh to herself. She nearly raised her chin and broke into a royal strut through the little dirt path. But no...she continued to walk, a smile stretched upon her lips. "Speech"